The Adventure Continues. 2016 Edition

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I think your pretty darn accurate. It happened with the plants that I used the heaviest wettest soil to transplant. They were also the smallest plants so they didn't really have the root structure to absorb the heavy mix

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Transplanting all of the 1 gallons into 10 gallon thin plastic pots. My back is hurting from last week but it's gotta get done.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

all the transplanting is done. They seem pretty happy once they get all watered in with the mycorrhizae. The light dep is looking good. Gonna apply another top feeding of growilla bud in the next couple days.

Thc bomb (smells like train wreck to me.
The black

Both carports filled with the vegetative starts we just transplanted.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Just went and got a bunch of ancient ogs and twist ogS as well as a couple other varieties. Excited to try some new genetics.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Anybody know anything about the strain DOUBLE DREAM.. My friend said its real similar to the blue dream but a little bit better quality..

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Anybody know anything about the strain DOUBLE DREAM.. My friend said its real similar to the blue dream but a little bit better quality..
So I got passed a few cuts last year called double dream and a few others called alpha blue I ran em both and they were the same thing only info I got was alpha blue is blue dream x sour d

Latest posts

Top Bottom