the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Forgot about half the reason I came here LOL ..first time trying this hoping for good things!🤞

View attachment 1007067

I sure liked what i saw with the dyna grow protect. No heat stress, bigger faster growth and the buds despite the massive nutrient deficiencies from the root aphids came out more resinous and smelly than ever.

Of course i also used foliage pro this time instead of pure blend pro.

But it did raise my ph out of range so i am using a mil of ph down to compensate.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I sure liked what i saw with the dyna grow protect. No heat stress, bigger faster growth and the buds despite the massive nutrient deficiencies from the root aphids came out more resinous and smelly than ever.

Of course i also used foliage pro this time instead of pure blend pro.

But it did raise my ph out of range so i am using a mil of ph down to compensate.
So true. They took the heat like champs after the silica.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

20200713 145258

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hope those were the "No jobs for you here" note leavers. 😇
That was the captain that got that note mr. K, this was a daycare that burned

I never heard a thing I woke up and I saw red lights out of a back window and I thought there was something going on over there

turned out there were just so many fire & rescue trucks they surrounded the whole area, it was an amazing response

Hope to God everyone is all right because the daycare lady lives there full time on the top floors that burned, I didn't see any ambulances but by the time I woke up it was all out and mostly over

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

That was the captain that got that note mr. K, this was a daycare that burned

I never heard a thing I woke up and I saw red lights out of a back window and I thought there was something going on over there

turned out there were just so many fire & rescue trucks they surrounded the whole area, it was an amazing response

Hope to God everyone is all right because the daycare lady lives there full time on the top floors that burned, I didn't see any ambulances but by the time I woke up it was all out and mostly over

Well this is a terrible time to get the two of you confused. 😣

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nice looking plants, award winning pretty imho,
Beach, have you grown outdoors much? Does a bright full moon effect them? We're coming up on a full moon and my outdoor plants look like they'll be 3 weeks into flowering and it'll be a bright full moon at the wrong time in their cycle. Would you cover them at dark or just leave them do their thing. If 3 nights with an indicator light on can hermie them, what will a full moon do?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Nice looking plants, award winning pretty imho,
Beach, have you grown outdoors much? Does a bright full moon effect them? We're coming up on a full moon and my outdoor plants look like they'll be 3 weeks into flowering and it'll be a bright full moon at the wrong time in their cycle. Would you cover them at dark or just leave them do their thing. If 3 nights with an indicator light on can hermie them, what will a full moon do?
Thank you! I haven't had much experience outdoors but I shouldn't think the full moon wouldn't affect them

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thank you! I haven't had much experience outdoors but I shouldn't think the full moon wouldn't affect them
This is my first time in a bunch of years. My last attempts failed because of weather, cold damp moldy. I'm hoping these won't follow the same route. I just had a bad bunch and I'm a paranoid fk anyways but I don't want no tears this year! lol . They're real pretty and if I have to I'll bring them in ( I know not recommended ) but desperate times and all. They're flowering at the same time as my indoor so she's going to be a very crowded room if I have to bring them all in.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Oops I meant to say I shouldn't think the full moon would affect them

LOL I'm trying to say I think they'll be okay

Those look like they haven't started to bloom yet, should be anytime now right? How long are they going to need to finish?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

so I found this in the cloning tray this morning, it's in another room but it's humid as hell so I'm going to go spray my veg plants with some copper in a little while

Screenshot 20200824 095153 Gallery
2020 08 24 09 54 08 473

I took this cut three days ago I see no evidence of wpm in veg tent but I've dealt with it once before and I had one tiny spot visible, but before it was done I nearly lost half the veg tent!😕

Top Bottom