the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jamie73

Jamie73

Hey can someone tell me what I should do to raise the pH in my runoff on my feeds it's red just checked ..thanks
Start flushing fast. I bring them to my sink. Soak them. Right back in and next water see were there at and just your ferts. Air rate to. Poke small holes thru the soil. You might be root bound not getting enough nuts so soil can get really acidic.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hey can someone tell me what I should do to raise the pH in my runoff on my feeds it's red just checked ..thanks
Well I’m def not an expert! It since no ones answered yet I’ll take a shot. Depends on why it’s low? What ya feeding ? I’ve used Dolomite lime teaspooon sprinkle on top and water or make a tea either wY the lime will raise the ph care I’ve added to much and locked up my gals

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

LJ Cove and the inlet by Huntington Beach I think he needed a pic of a view....
What I do miss of ca...
Love it! I lived in LA in the 80s, Glendale, been to about every beach up and down the California coast but I don't remember it being that nice! Although from what I see & hear I wouldn't want to travel to cali these days?

Probably the most beautiful place I've ever been to was Santa Barbara I still have dreams about retiring there, but for the money LOL forget about it!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Well I’m def not an expert! It since no ones answered yet I’ll take a shot. Depends on why it’s low? What ya feeding ? I’ve used Dolomite lime teaspooon sprinkle on top and water or make a tea either wY the lime will raise the ph care I’ve added to much and locked up my gals
pHing, using lime.. I love this guy now! 👍Mosh you're killing it! Some of your plants are unbelievable, I really enjoy watching your grows and the way you're progressing! Keep it up friend you're doing great!

Here's a song just for you! We're getting ready for Miss Ivy's birthday in a couple days anyway so..
..enjoy! ;)

Trying to get things done this morning heading out to the beach soon as the rain stops gonna be a beautiful day!🌞

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

pHing, using lime.. I love this guy now! 👍Mosh you're killing it! Some of your plants are unbelievable, I really enjoy watching your grows and the way you're progressing! Keep it up friend you're doing great!

Here's a song just for you! We're getting ready for Miss Ivy's birthday in a couple days anyway so..
..enjoy! ;)

Trying to get things done this morning heading out to the beach soon as the rain stops gonna be a beautiful day!🌞

Thanx man I’m tryin ! Have a great day I’m sure your ready for that salty fresh air!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Ffof and Miracle-Gro prelite
I'd do this-->

I'd dissolve 1 level tablespoon into 1 gallon, pH to 6.5 and water it in and see what kind of difference that makes before adding any more

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Love it! I lived in LA in the 80s, Glendale, been to about every beach up and down the California coast but I don't remember it being that nice! Although from what I see & hear I wouldn't want to travel to cali these days?

Probably the most beautiful place I've ever been to was Santa Barbara I still have dreams about retiring there, but for the money LOL forget about it!
Ya I miss that area as well, with a foot of snow on the ground yesterday and freezing rain today winters on the California coast would definitely help the winter depression. San Louis Obisbo, Pismo Beach, Morrow Bay would suit me well at this time of year.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Ya I miss that area as well, with a foot of snow on the ground yesterday and freezing rain today winters on the California coast would definitely help the winter depression. San Louis Obisbo, Pismo Beach, Morrow Bay would suit me well at this time of year.
I know those first two well! I camped on Pismo for a while and I'm pretty sure I scored some weed in San Luis Obispo?! LOL

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I worked for Cal-Trans based in SLO up and down the coast in that area for a couple years late 70's.
" Although from what I see & hear I wouldn't want to travel to cali these days? " I hear you on that but there are a lot of places to get away from the rat race/ over population & associated crime. The homeless thing I kind of understand for young people getting away from the cold north. Although I've never been big on crowds or big cities there was a time in my 20's I would have been among them as an adventure unsure of what the future might be and sick of cold wet weather.

707finisher

707finisher

I’m really sorry to photo bomb your thread @Beachwalker but though maybe the ocean lovers could appreciate, this is all local humboldt county, part of the lost coast and other random pics that took my breath. We went on a 3 day hike up lost coast over top of kings peak and through Kong’s range. I’ve moved away a few times, I start feeling lonely, hard to explain.

A4C7236A 988D 4D42 8696 EF8A942C3833
6863C74D C2E4 4F7E B424 2675F371E111
3B7AA5B9 C52E 40F1 8F7E F0D45B0E4C32
8F9FF16F 3CFC 41AE A2A8 2EC6385191A6
7C8A2E22 09E9 4D5E BE4C EE147613A864
C913B5EA FFD0 4284 A8AC CA0DBF8517DB
67708A5C F613 483E B52B 95EE563F601C
0C2D8704 8619 44DC 876F A4CC58BF7E71
3A3A2CC1 E2EF 4F40 89B0 76725167E567
70E56F03 E988 465D B543 B8BD79166973
13DDA1CD 54FE 4185 99A4 547B8816CF45
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

" Although from what I see & hear I wouldn't want to travel to cali these days? " I hear you on that but there are a lot of places to get away from the rat race/ over population & associated crime. The homeless thing I kind of understand for young people getting away from the cold north. Although I've never been big on crowds or big cities there was a time in my 20's I would have been among them as an adventure unsure of what the future might be and sick of cold wet weather.
In North San Diego county there's a lot of open space, still. Polomar mountian is within an hour drive as well as the desert. Beach is 15 minutes. We avoid crowds and stay away from downtown when anything is going on.

Growing up in L.A. county I had relitives living in San Louis Obispo and Guadalupe and would visit several times a year, usually when camping at lake Cachuma in Santa Barbara, lake Casitas on Ojai and Lopez in San Louis Obispo. One aunt lived where one could see Pismo Beach from her back yard. Spend some time there fishing, clam digging and dune buggying. Good memories. Those days are long gone. Today cali is run by those who want to eliminate the middle class. Insanity but the voters keep electing these nutjobs.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I’m really sorry to photo bomb your thread @Beachwalker but though maybe the ocean lovers could appreciate, this is all local humboldt county, part of the lost coast and other random pics that took my breath. We went on a 3 day hike up lost coast over top of kings peak and through Kong’s range. I’ve moved away a few times, I start feeling lonely, hard to explain.
That's beautiful more more more!

My own Beach day wasnt great, though I knew it wouldn't be cuz I've been here all my life with a few years here and there maybe a decade total away from the ocean, and most of that time I'm referring to New Hampshire which was like 45 minutes away from the ocean so not really away, all things being relative; anyway I know it's going to be a sandblast Festival but I go anyway I don't know why

Now that I'm home the wind's stopped LOL oh well, couldn't even get out of the car without getting sandblasted, plus the tide was in couldn't take a walk and smoke a joint so it was a short visit :/ it's not far anyway so it's not a big thing

Last edited:
Top Bottom