the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

In North San Diego county there's a lot of open space, still. Polomar mountian is within an hour drive as well as the desert. Beach is 15 minutes. We avoid crowds and stay away from downtown when anything is going on.

Growing up in L.A. county I had relitives living in San Louis Obispo and Guadalupe and would visit several times a year, usually when camping at lake Cachuma in Santa Barbara, lake Casitas on Ojai and Lopez in San Louis Obispo. One aunt lived where one could see Pismo Beach from her back yard. Spend some time there fishing, clam digging and dune buggying. Good memories. Those days are long gone. Today cali is run by those who want to eliminate the middle class. Insanity but the voters keep electing these nutjobs.
That is so true and it's so sad :

Somehow I remember Santa Maria which is a little north of SLO I don't remember what happened there but I know I had some fun there 🤔 LOL

Jamie73

Jamie73

That's beautiful more more more!

My own Beach day wasnt great, though I knew it wouldn't be cuz I've been here all my life with a few years here and there maybe a decade total away from the ocean, and most of that time I'm referring to New Hampshire which was like 45 minutes away from the ocean so not really away, all things being relative; anyway I know it's going to be a sandblast Festival but I go anyway I don't know why

Now that I'm home the wind's stopped LOL oh well, couldn't even get out of the car without getting sandblasted, plus the tide was in couldn't take a walk and smoke a joint so it was a short visit :/ it's not far anyway so it's not a big thing
Yup. It's 73 out right know. Breezy to say the least. Entire house wide open. All my windows. It's fantastic. But the temps are gonna drop by 50 tomorrow. All we need is a foot of snow to mix it up.

Jamie73

Jamie73

Anything from Newport to Laguna to Capistrano Southern, and Santa Cruz, Soquel, to Monterey, Northern? Oh and that entire coastline near Morro Rock sort of close to the middle?
Wish I could afford to live it there. That weather would work great with my MS.

Jamie73

Jamie73

In North San Diego county there's a lot of open space, still. Polomar mountian is within an hour drive as well as the desert. Beach is 15 minutes. We avoid crowds and stay away from downtown when anything is going on.

Growing up in L.A. county I had relitives living in San Louis Obispo and Guadalupe and would visit several times a year, usually when camping at lake Cachuma in Santa Barbara, lake Casitas on Ojai and Lopez in San Louis Obispo. One aunt lived where one could see Pismo Beach from her back yard. Spend some time there fishing, clam digging and dune buggying. Good memories. Those days are long gone. Today cali is run by those who want to eliminate the middle class. Insanity but the voters keep electing these nutjobs.
Any good pipefitter or master welder jobs out there

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

The temperature dropped 50 degrees in a matter of hours yesterday, and they wonder why everybody gets sick this time of year!? :(

Edit: my new carbon filter's coming today I usually order one every end of March beginning of April when I start opening the windows but oh my God the stink!!!

And it's not because anything growing's that strong (except for the black dog, but theres only 1 in bloom?) it's because the old filter was a piece of garbage

I bought another Cheapo but it was an ipower brand that I bought in early 16 and forgot the brand until I finally managed to look it up, I hope it's as good as the first one, it worked perfectly and it was reversible too 🤞

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I looked it up and I'm a big fan of VivoSun products I've bought many of their bulbs and other things but this is their filter I bought an almost the day I hung it I could smell the odor it was terrible and it's not reversible but in general I think they're great company a would buy almost anything from them but I would never buy their filters again
Screenshot 20200113 064049 Chrome

I've seen it mentioned here and there about people not trusting the straps I use the straps but I also use a couple of bands of thick wire to attach it to the roof I just don't trust the velcro LOL

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I looked it up and I'm a big fan of VivoSun products I've bought many of their bulbs and other things but this is their filter I bought an almost the day I hung it I could smell the odor it was terrible and it's not reversible but in general I think they're great company a would buy almost anything from them but I would never buy their filters again
View attachment 929604

I've seen it mentioned here and there about people not trusting the straps I use the straps but I also use a couple of bands of thick wire to attach it to the roof I just don't trust the velcro LOL

I just use rope ratxhet hangers like for lights. Easy to loosen and lower.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Manicuring my girls, found this!!! Not to happy but looking forward to bring GG to super Kush and GG to Strawberry Kiwi. Here's my Hernmie. Some of the flowers opened and with the fans going it's in inevitable the rest were pollinated. GG is from my last batch I grew and stressed it out with to high temps and light to close. She produced about 30 seeds out of about 7 ounces. She/it flowered no signs of male balls! Until to day. Look forward to the journey with the new seeds I may get. Probability of getting Hermies again are pretty HIGH! Gotta say thou the buds off of the original Hermie GG were extremely satisfying especially with my Multiple Sclerosis flare ups .
MS sucks, glad your meds help!

Jamie73

Jamie73

MS sucks, glad your meds help!
Growing your own meds has it greatest effect. Gives me the power to know what's going into your meds. You can control the entire grow. I am an organic Grower. Everytime I go to the MMJ dispensary and read what they use for curing and shelf life. Along with what ever chemical fertilizers they use. I know if it's fertilized with chemicals, gives me more nerve issues than organic. Heavy metals may have caused MS. Which are found in 90% of man made fertilizers. Those acids effect different MS meds. Still cost me 25$ a plant to grow myself from the State. I grow enough to get Six months out of each grow. 3 photo plants, or throw in a auto to go with the photos to get me they till photos are finished. If I could sell at dispensary price I would be Rich. My grows are far superior than 55$ 1/8th. I could go to Massachusetts to buy were its legal, but the prices are way to high! Starts at 60$ 1/8 to 100$ 1/8! I also grow a ton of other natural anti inflammatory plants around my gardens!

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Growing your own meds has it greatest effect. Gives me the power to know what's going into your meds. You can control the entire grow. I am an organic Grower. Everytime I go to the MMJ dispensary and read what they use for curing and shelf life. Along with what ever chemical fertilizers they use. I know if it's fertilized with chemicals, gives me more nerve issues than organic. Heavy metals may have caused MS. Which are found in 90% of man made fertilizers. Those acids effect different MS meds. Still cost me 25$ a plant to grow myself from the State. I grow enough to get Six months out of each grow. 3 photo plants, or throw in a auto to go with the photos to get me they till photos are finished. If I could sell at dispensary price I would be Rich. My grows are far superior than 55$ 1/8th. I could go to Massachusetts to buy were its legal, but the prices are way to high! Starts at 60$ 1/8 to 100$ 1/8! I also grow a ton of other natural anti inflammatory plants around my gardens!

Good God, those prices are criminal.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

In the year I got my MMJ card had been to a few
The price is ridiculous here! Plus the pot sucks! After I got my MMJ before it was legalized I only had to go to a couple dispensaries and tried a couple more home deliveries in the first 2 months before I was already ordering seeds & equipment to start growing my own again, forget about it!!

Top Bottom