the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

12966 342 1

All right I know it's off season but we're going to light the smoking lamp in the beach house today in honor of Patty bags birthday!

Downloadfile

So to end up the month-long tribute to the goddess of goth and (arguably) the greatest female bass player in the history of rock and roll, we'll start with my 2nd favorite gun club song..

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

And this could be a double celebration day!? My girl Bobbie in Houston who knows more about baseball than pretty much anybody I know says she thinks Cora could get as much of a punishment as fired and/ or suspended!!

If you look back you'll see that I have mentioned him recently before this whole thing broke in that he's a terrible coach in general in my opinion and I think last year proved it

but if he's a cheater we don't need him in titletown ..we've already got Belichick!

Here's to hoping he's gone soon; end of business today wouldn't be quick enough believe me! 🤞 it would be a shame to waste another season because of him :/

Screenshot 20200114 105102 Chrome

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

..but I'm not going to let a cheater ruin a good birthday celebration let's get back to the music of Pat bag
Screenshot 20200114 085725 Chrome

Here's a couple of my favorites..

..feel free to post your favorites by patty too!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

the team will have no choice but to fire him. probably go down today?
Oh yeah he's gone I just watched the local news at noon! Hope he gets a lifetime ban.

He's going to put a taint on both Houston and Boston's championships though :/

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Well sadly it's still not official. I hope the Red Sox do the right thing and fire disgraceful cheater Alex Cora before MLB does to at least look like they were on the right side of this.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So Patty bags birthday celebration was upstaged a bit by the breaking news (or lack of it) from the Red Sox today, which is strange because the first time I met the goddess of Goth was in a club called Spit on Lansdowne street literally across the street from Fenway Park after a gun club show nearly 40 years ago. I was a lot younger then :/ funny but I still picture Patty at that same age
thanks for stopping by hope you enjoyed the music

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Just woke up and heard the Red Sox fired Cora! For once somebody did the right thing (take the lesson Goodell). At least I can watch baseball again this year!

Last edited:
Jamie73

Jamie73

Question? Looking for Beans from the heavenly highs of euphoria. Any suggestions. Have 8 weeks for next go around. Time to go old school.

Top Bottom