• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Indian Bubblegum
75 days, same thing, but these finish a little faster than the dogs
View attachment 930559View attachment 930560

I'm getting better pictures now because of this close-up lens that snaps onto the camera once you steady it you're able to get a decent shot, seeing the trichomes is one of the hardest things for me believe it or not
For you? Hell for most normal people. Lol and holding the camera steady, well that’s a whole thing.

707finisher

707finisher

I’d soak your air stones your hoses everything in mild warm bleach water, the tank and collars, everything. I did my sub pump the filter tried to detail clean everything with bleach, I thought the slime was algae or some other bad growth and tried to nuke it. Rinsed all with hot water till it’s not slippery. Maybe using peroxide every so often isn’t a bad idea

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I’d soak your air stones your hoses everything in mild warm bleach water, the tank and collars, everything. I did my sub pump the filter tried to detail clean everything with bleach, I thought the slime was algae or some other bad growth and tried to nuke it. Rinsed all with hot water till it’s not slippery. Maybe using peroxide every so often isn’t a bad idea
Thanks for following!

Way ahead on this one; bleach cleaning is a standard practice, still nada

Last edited:
Jamie73

Jamie73

What sorts of anti inflammatory plants are you growing? My intent this year is to grow a garden that is great for improving inflammation. Cheers!
Heavy Indica. 70/80%
Shy walker strains work great.
Kush (anything with just strain)

For day use heavy Sativa
Any with high THC level

The indicia I use manly at night time when inflammation is at its worse. Numbs and melts the pain away and if you can get off the coach you feel the difference immediately. Even as the effects ware off inflammation stays low for a good 10-hors. It also help muscle recovery faster reducing inflammation over a longer period of time.
All my experience, I all ways grow one of the same strain while I like to find others that I can try. Gorrila glue has work well to. I now it's worn out by choice but works really well.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So a few things going on for anybody still following LOL believe me in the summer it'll be more action in the beach house but who wants to go to the beach in this weather it's 15° out now down the beach take 10° off that and add 25 miles an hour to the wind forget about it

Yes I know what it looks like not sure if it is..
20200119 143336
I couldn't find a single other spot!? today everything gets pulled out to water I'm going to go through it more closely but I couldn't find any more? Hit it with baking soda spray, burned sulfur for 1 hour going to burn tonight and tomorrow for 1 hour and then again in 3 or 4 days

Haven't used the sulfur burner in probably 3 years or close to it

I took this picture a few days ago, tips aren't as yellow as they look in the picture
20200118 113246

so far they still look good I'm hoping for the best!🤞

1 BlackBerry gum seed got soaked for half a day and now that's in the mix too

Moshmen

Moshmen

Cold at my beach this week too. It’s 45 degrees this morning , brrrrr summer is right around the corner though !

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Cold at my beach this week too. It’s 45 degrees this morning , brrrrr summer is right around the corner though !
Mosh what you think man?? is that what I think it is on that Gorilla Glue?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@Beachwalker did the white spot rub off? Cause it sure looks like pm. Was a leaf overlapped?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

@Beachwalker did the white spot rub off? Cause it sure looks like pm. Was a leaf overlapped?
It came right off with the spray didn't even have to rub! 😟 does wpm come off that easy? or was it something I dropped or maybe a fingerprint?? IDK yet

It's crowded in there lots of things are touching but I have pretty good airflow, may up it today by adding a 9" fan on the floor, if I can find a place to put it?

Edit: a lot of that white is reflected light but in that red circle it was just as it looks in the picture

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It came right off with the spray didn't even have to rub! 😟 does wpm come off that easy? or was it something I dropped or maybe a fingerprint?? IDK yet

It's crowded in there lots of things are touching but I have pretty good airflow, may up it today by adding a 9" fan on the floor, if I can find a place to put it?

Edit: a lot of that white is reflected light but in that red circle it was just as it looks in the picture

You know I asked but I really dont know. But it looks like the white mold that was on my clones. Started as a little splotch like you show here. But i threw everything in the dome away and washed it all in iso alcohol. I was afraid to spread it. Havent seen it since.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

You know I asked but I really dont know. But it looks like the white mold that was on my clones. Started as a little splotch like you show here. But i threw everything in the dome away and washed it all in iso alcohol. I was afraid to spread it. Havent seen it since.
Okay maybe I'll find out later because it just came off with the lightest spray like it was something I spilled or a fingerprint but it also perfectly matches wpm, I know that so I'm not going to fool myself and I'm going to continue with my burn cycle thanks for the input

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Another thing and big project for today which I almost forgot to mention LOL

I'm old-school; I'm always going to grow hid and I'm always going to use cheap, simple nutrients because I know the plant doesn't care if it cost $12 or $2, just cares if what it needs is available in the soil

& will use store-bought soil, mainly because I don't have the room or the desire to mix my own, if you're lucky you'll be my age someday & you'll understand; not interested in reinventing the wheel and don't care

• But one thing I noticed makes a big & noticeable difference in my opinion is mykos!

just bought a fat sack, going to take everything in the six inch square pots out and apply it to the roots and I'm going to apply it to the 3 gallon pots in a direct but different way with a lot less trama to the roots then pulling them out

I ran out of it about 6 months ago and I've noticed a difference in both root growth when I harvest and pull the root mass out of the pots, and in yield. In my humble opinion it's well worth it and it will be in my garden from now on

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So instead of pulling everything out of the six inch pots I was able to spare the trauma by doing exactly what I did in the 3 gallon pots because it worked very well

I used a sanitize white plastic cooking spoon handle and poked a hole all the way down between the dirt and the pot

away from the drainage hole in three places on the three gallon pots and added a teaspoon of Mykos in each hole

and in four places on the 6-inch squares I added a half a teaspoon in each corner

20200120 110501

Each hole got a spritz or two of water to make some of the mykos stick on the way down rather than all drop to the bottom

And then everything got fed with 350 PPM of 20-20-20

20200120 101935

I clearly hit roots in almost every pot except for some of the smaller plants in the 3-gallon containers

This application did no more harm than Green Bamboo support sticks, so I think it was worth it!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I almost forgot the most important thing LOL (too much black hash) I found no other white patches on any other plants so I'm going to cautiously believe that it was something that spilled or a fingerprint 🙏🤞🙏 I'm going to go ahead with the sulfur burn cycle tho

Jamie73

Jamie73

I almost forgot the most important thing LOL (too much black hash) I found no other white patches on any other plants so I'm going to cautiously believe that it was something that spilled or a fingerprint 🙏🤞🙏 I'm going to go ahead with the sulfur burn cycle tho
Sometimes I get that same issue. So I was cutting the leaves off. Then it finally dawned on me maybe it's watering. So I continued my watering with fertilizer. Next day I went down and looked, Iow and behold white on the leaves around the area I watered from. I'm organic grower, it was left over reside from the fertilizers.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Sometimes I get that same issue. So I was cutting the leaves off. Then it finally dawned on me maybe it's watering. So I continued my watering with fertilizer. Next day I went down and looked, Iow and behold white on the leaves around the area I watered from. I'm organic grower, it was left over reside from the fertilizers.
You have no idea how much I'd like to agree! Lol (but I'm pretty sure I know what it is :/ ) slept through the burn cycle time but I was 50/50 with whether I was going to continue the cycle or not anyway

I've increase the airflow and I'm just going to continue to closely monitor, should be okay.. if not we have the technology we can rebuild it! 🤖LOL

Jamie73

Jamie73

You have no idea how much I'd like to agree! Lol (but I'm pretty sure I know what it is :/ ) slept through the burn cycle time but I was 50/50 with whether I was going to continue the cycle or not anyway

I've increase the airflow and I'm just going to continue to closely monitor, should be okay.. if not we have the technology we can rebuild it! 🤖LOL
Get a drill bit or small long round object. Push the item of choice down thru the soil away from the plant. Don’t want to mess with the main root. But about 4-5 inches away from stem. Then role in a circle to they get a little bit bigger. Rolling stops hurting roots. Run fan over the holes and you’ll dry out faster

Latest posts

Top Bottom