the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Beachwalker, it looks to me that those buds are fox tailing for whatever reason...almost always when my plant start fox tailing there is a constant new supply of white pistols. Time will tell how it is, right? Are you getting ready to use a dehydrator on some of that? I recognize the tray.
No I just use those trays cuz I don't like to sit bud down flat on the plastic when I process it

yes it's done. I looked again, I spent a lot of time even had coffee with this plant this morning, I doubt I've ever scoped a plant this much? her trichomes are done, even a little past done for some

her mom is 55 days, and she did finish around 8 weeks, and her dad the Gunslinger was 60-70 days and I remember those plants did take quite a while, but she's like her mom, done early I guess

She grew foxtailed the whole grow, high heat and low light this summer probably didn't help that, we'll see what happens with her when she dries!?

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So I rolled up the sample of Mazzy bud for wake and bake, this is nice smoke! :)

20190820 083636

Its fast hitting and very uplifting, going to light it up again in a half hour with coffee

My first impression, it tastes a lot like gunfighter, only it's not as strong of a chemmy flavor, the back flavor is the hashish taste from the mother, nice balance! :)

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Congrats on the harvest looks pretty good to me.

I just took down Future and Liquid Imagination @ 13.5 zips in the cans >60 days under 300 watts with soil and water. Future is 1/2 Starfighter. Always nanners with the Starfighter. I got about 40 S1 seeds. Plant beside her not 1 seed.

I think your white pistols might change color after the plant dries. I just pulled down the 2 plants I mentioned they both had white pistols going. Future kept them but the Liquid Imagination they all went orange on the hook drying.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Congrats on the harvest looks pretty good to me.

I just took down Future and Liquid Imagination @ 13.5 zips in the cans >60 days under 300 watts with soil and water. Future is 1/2 Starfighter. Always nanners with the Starfighter. I got about 40 S1 seeds. Plant beside her not 1 seed.

I think your white pistols might change color after the plant dries. I just pulled down the 2 plants I mentioned they both had white pistols going. Future kept them but the Liquid Imagination they all went orange on the hook drying.
Thanks! And thanks for the info on the Starfighter too, now that I'm hearing it I kind of remember Gunslinger had a lot of white pistils but I don't recall whether she threw Nana's or not

It's a pleasant smoke I've got some reading to do and then I'm going to make some seeds when I run her this winter, I hope she purples up like the Gunslinger side does!? I still have some Gunslinger seeds in the fridge now that I think of it

I suppose I could have just let her go extra long and she would have given me seeds the easy way LOL oh well she's hanging now

20190823 153328

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

"We're going to need a bigger boat"!

You should see the shark they had on the news from the cape yesterday, holy mackerel! It looked like the shark from jaws, it tried to bite the boat!
20190828 071744
20190729 082939

Did I mention I'm going to the beach today? lol now you know why I stay the hell out the water, believe me!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

😲
Lawdy, that’s some scary s***, man! Of course, the smell of rotting whale always makes me
come running, too 😂
True, nothing like some blubber with the morning coffee LOL ..if it gets any colder here in August we'll all be burning blubber for heat like a hundred years ago!?

Used to be the great whites were on the Outer Cape and we thought they never came around into the Inner Harbor, into Boston Harbor and up into the Gulf of Maine, boy were we wrong!

TerriR

TerriR

😲
True, nothing like some blubber with the morning coffee LOL ..if it gets any colder here in August we'll all be burning blubber for heat like a hundred years ago!?

Used to be the great whites were on the Outer Cape and we thought they never came around into the Inner Harbor, into Boston Harbor and up into the Gulf of Maine, boy were we wrong!
Overfishing? Makes them have to spread out to find food? I believe that humans would be on the menu if they could get a steady supply...maybe that’s their game plan there on the Cape...😳

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Overfishing? Makes them have to spread out to find food? I believe that humans would be on the menu if they could get a steady supply...maybe that’s their game plan there on the Cape...😳
I don't know but I've heard we've had a big increase in the seal population in recent years, but for whatever reason a lot of shark attacks started back in 2011 all over the world?

Honestly I would still swim but I've gotten a little older and had a few health issues too, and I've been caught in an undertow/Riptide or two in my day and I don't know if I'd make it out of one now?

..so I'm very happy just to walk on the sand, sit with other beachbums and take pictures of it all to share..! :)

Edit: I've never seen the show but I know Wicked Tuna films right off of a beach not too far, I believe they go out of Gloucester, that's a big local fishing port. I had an 'uncle'? with a beautiful mansion overlooking Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester when I was very young

0e95953f 8fa6 4b95 b7ac 32d6cb5f7110f6
Good harbor beach gloucester surf report
Good harbor beach at

Don't get back there much because it's very restricted parking for non-residents

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

🤣 This is funny! I got baked and posted this in Moosefarts thread thinking I was in the beach house LOL This is what I posted:

Well so much for the ocean today, it was supposed to rain late afternoon but was supposed to be nice early so I thought I could sneak a beach day in but there's been no sun and a cool sea breeze yet again :/

Soo.. I think I'll post some plant pictures for a change LOL here's Mazzy Star still hanging in the closet, now in a jar being checked for RH%

20190828 120234

Got to water in a little bit (I think? since this unseasonably cool weather the plants kind of stopped drinking very much) & will post up a pic of a few of the strains that I have in veg currently

I'm also getting a run of bubble gum ready soon (I might put a black dog or two in with it?) and I'm getting an entire black dog run going this winter too, it's one of my favorite smokes

TerriR

TerriR

🤣 This is funny! I got baked and posted this in Moosefarts thread thinking I was in the beach house LOL This is what I posted:

Well so much for the ocean today, it was supposed to rain late afternoon but was supposed to be nice early so I thought I could sneak a beach day in but there's been no sun and a cool sea breeze yet again :/

Soo.. I think I'll post some plant pictures for a change LOL here's Mazzy Star still hanging in the closet, now in a jar being checked for RH%

View attachment 891478

Got to water in a little bit (I think? since this unseasonably cool weather the plants kind of stopped drinking very much) & will post up a pic of a few of the strains that I have in veg currently

I'm also getting a run of bubble gum ready soon (I might put a black dog or two in with it?) and I'm getting an entire black dog run going this winter too, it's one of my favorite smokes
tell me more about this Black Dog...your own or available to the masses?

Top Bottom