the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
@oldskol4evr is MIA and hasn't logged in since February. 🙁 @Aqua Man and a few others have had family issues.Good to see you back bro!

Oldskool got a mod Infraction for something I think and had a bit of a meltdown and left.

I'd like to see Aqua come back, not sure what his family issues are but I hope he keeps growin and gets through it. I've also had a shit fuk of family stuff happening the last while and growing has helped keep me stay sane. Honestly.
I almost wonder if he had problems with his plants and is too proud to come back and admit his defeat? lol @Aqua Man? That is me provoking you if you're lurking hahaha

@cemchris too. He was back for a brief appearance the other day and then vanished again.. lol.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oldskool got a mod Infraction for something I think and had a bit of a meltdown and left.

I'd like to see Aqua come back, not sure what his family issues are but I hope he keeps growin and gets through it. I've also had a shit fuk of family stuff happening the last while and growing has helped keep me stay sane. Honestly.
I almost wonder if he had problems with his plants and is too proud to come back and admit his defeat? lol @Aqua Man? That is me provoking you if you're lurking hahaha

@cemchris too. He was back for a brief appearance the other day and then vanished again.. lol.
PlumbersoCal?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter

Im still here :D just busy busy with a new spot.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
The plumber is busy with work but he stops in time to time
I thought I read somewhere that he'd lost his phone and passwords but that could just be some foggy grey matter of mine. Things get fuzzy sometimes at my age then add the amout of smoke I go through, sometimes I wonder how it is that I'm coherent at all.🙂🙂

Jamie73

Jamie73

What was this strain again? May have to get me some of that?! I'm not against autos and I'm going to start doing some 420 shopping soon I'll check it out?! (although I do have my eye on a particular red Paki)

I've had a few Autos that were beasts, one was called Choc-o-matic and it was huge and gave me quite a good return of some nice Beach bud
Girl scout cookies. One of my favorite go to’s my next batch of autos is jack herrer 8ball kush and Elite seeds purple ppl eater. Needed to grow a purple bud plant for the hell of it. Gonna photo blue treacle, jumping black dash Dr kripp seeds and black valium by top shelf seeds

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Girl scout cookies. One of my favorite go to’s my next batch of autos is jack herrer 8ball kush and Elite seeds purple ppl eater. Needed to grow a purple bud plant for the hell of it. Gonna photo blue treacle, jumping black dash Dr kripp seeds and black valium by top shelf seeds
Dude 8 Ball Kush is the favorite thing I've grown in the four years I've been back! I've still got some of it in my stash, I don't smoke it much because it has a little cough to it at least that's how it hits me

Terpz719

Terpz719

Dude 8 Ball Kush is the favorite thing I've grown in the four years I've been back! I've still got some of it in my stash, I don't smoke it much because it has a little cough to it at least that's how it hits me
Awesome! It's been on my wish list for a while. Do you find their description - "The flavour of 8 Bal Kush is typically Kush-like with sweet, earthy, musky and spicy notes. The effect is a long-lasting, relaxing body stone." - accurate?

Jamie73

Jamie73

Put a cough drop none menthol or jolly rancher in your mouth and experience something new. You won't cough either.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Put a cough drop none menthol or jolly rancher in your mouth and experience something new. You won't cough either.
LOL I wish it was that simple!✌😎

It tastes like hashish and black pepper, weed that tastes like hash is my favorite so maybe I'm partial but I like it ..a lot! Mainly I like the high from it, I can feel it

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Indian Bubblegum
20200411 000721

Black d.o.g.
20200411 000457

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I love that knobby look on the Bubblegum, its very much a growth trait on varieties from the 90's. I have a Cindy99 That is getting that knobby look and I just love it. How does she smell, like the pink bubblegum from baseball card packs?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I love that knobby look on the Bubblegum, its very much a growth trait on varieties from the 90's. I have a Cindy99 That is getting that knobby look and I just love it. How does she smell, like the pink bubblegum from baseball card packs?
I do love it! That's an Indian bubblegum X Bubba Kush, unfortunately the only pink bubblegum flavor I get is a little bit on the exhale

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Beautiful looking girls, Where'd you get the seed for them?
It was an add-on to get some freebies LOL now it's the most popular weed I have?! Well it was before the Apocalypse at least 😠

Not exactly sure where I got it but when I get a little time there's a couple places I can check, but if I'm honest it's not my favorite, while it is instant hitting and a very up buzz it doesn't last, at least for me, others are crazy about it, me eh.. I have other options I prefer

Latest posts

Top Bottom