the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
It was an add-on to get some freebies LOL now it's the most popular weed I have?! Well it was before the Apocalypse at least 😠

Not exactly sure where I got it but when I get a little time there's a couple places I can check, but if I'm honest it's not my favorite, while it is instant hitting and a very up buzz it doesn't last, at least for me, others are crazy about it, me eh.. I have other options I prefer
Its just the colours I like, It would be a nice addition to my grow. Now that I have my system running well I'd like to add an exotic or two just for fun. I've got pot that rocks me, I'd like some different flavours to add to the mix. I have a Chocolate I'm going to flip soon and it has a great taste to it. Your Bubble Gum And Black Dog look interesting.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Its just the colours I like, It would be a nice addition to my grow. Now that I have my system running well I'd like to add an exotic or two just for fun. I've got pot that rocks me, I'd like some different flavours to add to the mix. I have a Chocolate I'm going to flip soon and it has a great taste to it. Your Bubble Gum And Black Dog look interesting.
Bad news pretty sure it was this place and they've gone out of business?! Guess I better hold on to it LOL
Screenshot 20200411 094309 Chrome

Black dog is great! I got a picture of her this morning too but unfortunately I had already put her back in so it's my typical yellow pic so I didn't bother to post it before
20200410 234303

Both of these should be done within the next couple of weeks
Screenshot 20200411 094841 Chrome
Screenshot 20200411 094855 Chrome

Btw it's way closer to 90 days to finish than it is to 55

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

i wonder why the breeders time to finish is always incorrect.
Sales pitch and you can smoke the stuff at 7 weeks and get high but its just not ready, if they said 14 weeks good luck on sales, it better be one great fkin smoke at that many weeks lol
Those numbers are really for the large commercial grower. Those numbers are the earliest harvest date to get a product than can hit market and still make some money. The small grower is going to let those same varieties go a bit longer typically because there is less emphasis on quick turn-over and more emphasis on high quality.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Each grow environment is different too and that can affect flower times. I grew a Dutch treat that a friend gave me once, he swore it finished for him in 8 weeks of 12/12 but I could never finish it in less than 9, but 10 was better.
Then you consider that most strains will have a 2 week harvest window, and like was said breeders will usually state the earliest time you could chop as a flower time.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

These dogs just won't turn amber, they stay clear forever! I've seen a small difference of about a week from Summer to Winter grows (87 days to 93 days respectively), then when they're ready they seem to ripen seemingly all at once over a period of about 3 days
20200306 131618

I agree, breeder numbers are the best case scenario, I normally add about two weeks to their estimates, but these dogs go even longer!🕸

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Marketing aren’t we all in hurry to get what we want? And don’t we believe everything we read? Lol
The worst part of it is the big discrepancy between the breeder estimate of 48 - 55 days and the reality of nearly 90 days?!

The first two or three runs I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I started checking it and it was still all clear at 60, 70, 80 days..?! I'm thinking what the hell is going on here?!🙃🙂???

but the smell of these dogs is unbelievable! 👌🤤 ranges from grape to black cherry to cherry, no rush to take this girl out of the tent believe me I love to open that tent and smell it at lights on!

Last edited:
Jamie73

Jamie73

LOL I wish it was that simple!✌😎

It tastes like hashish and black pepper, weed that tastes like hash is my favorite so maybe I'm partial but I like it ..a lot! Mainly I like the high from it, I can feel it
Me to. Made a nice batch of keif hash. 1/4 oz. been saving for awhile. I like coughing! Soon as you stop your brain is smush. Lol

Jamie73

Jamie73

Wish I had a generator. Looks like tomorrow my girls get turned. 3 weeks way to early. Fingers crossed!
Due to big coastal storm.
Surprised they didn't name it.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Wish I had a generator. Looks like tomorrow my girls get turned. 3 weeks way to early. Fingers crossed!
Due to big coastal storm.
Surprised they didn't name it.
I have a name for it LOL I can't believe we're going to have 70 mile-an-hour gusts today, holyshit!! this is the storm that decimated the South yesterday, just's what we need on top of the rest of this bologna! Be safe!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Wuhan Virus Isolation:
Day who-the-hell-knows?
20200413 093316

Used 25% perlite in the soil mix that I used to up pot a black dog

should have used 1/3 due to the heavier nature of the worm castings (live and learn), she goes into bloom tonight or tomorrow morning assuming I can find room?

Few random pic: I've got to get them out of these tiny pots before long!

Remo Chemo
20200412 162446

Indian Bubblegum
20200412 162507

Black d.o.g.
20200412 162606

Thanks for checking out, stay well!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Wuhan Virus Isolation:
Day 40 😑

Fed TM-7 to the bigger flowering plants today, forgot it for the others lol! Fed them last night, seems the mornings always go better, I have that coffee energy going!
20200415 080236

I add this about once every 3 weeks give or take, @ 1/4 tsp./gal.

I also use Dolomite lime and mykos, and that's all the additives I use

Thinned out the tomato plants today, all except one haven't decided who lives and who dies in that pot yet LOL

Used Park's seeds so I expected they'd be good but I had 100% germination! Wish they made cannabis seeds LOL I used 4 seeds per pot because I wanted to be sure, still plenty left, gonna freeze em for next year, or maybe I'll just take some seeds from my harvest, God willing I get to that point

20200415 020942
Last edited:
Top Bottom