the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
absolutely, it's past ridiculous now LOL but I'm going to keep a mother plant of each
Shit I'd of chopped it and have it half smoked now. I don't tolerate no BS in my flower room its either going to grow and finish on time or I'm going to kill the fker anyways and give the space to something else that will.😀

I got my Bubble Bags today😄😄 another couple weeks when my hermies are done I get to play with them. I haven't had kief in years and years, should be an interesting mix to my smoke.

Jamie73

Jamie73

Talk about for ever. This girl scout cookie started flowering at 6 weeks even with lights on 18/6. Chalk it off to auto. No big deal the way she was growing. Started training and topped her off. Not suppose to do with autos. I thought she was a pheno. So if anyone can tell my why she's still not ready. New pistils everyday. Then you think the tryics are going amber. Bang it starts again. Week 17. From seed to what I pray is the turn. Down to 12/12 light. My other plant I let veg ten weeks. Much fuller, bigger plant. Think I'm going to do the same next round.

BF1C7362 75F0 4FB1 992F 4A34290E51F6
F7BFE9B8 2344 4EDC 8765 A99850BF12A8
36A22A39 0963 47DB 9491 BA4C46581D7C
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Talk about for ever. This girl scout cookie started flowering at 6 weeks even with lights on 18/6. Chalk it off to auto. No big deal the way she was growing. Started training and topped her off. Not suppose to do with autos. I thought she was a pheno. So if anyone can tell my why she's still not ready. New pistils everyday. Then you think the tryics are going amber. Bang it starts again. Week 17. From seed to what I pray is the turn. Down to 12/12 light. My other plant I let veg ten weeks. Much fuller, bigger plant. Think I'm going to do the same next round.
Crazy. 17 weeks? I hope you've clipped a lower branch to try. I vegged 2 months and flowered 13 weeks and it was killing me. 5+ months seems like forever.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So one of those suckers is coming out of the tent today 🌲✂ probably going to be the bubble gum, she's more ripe even though the dog looks awful it's still all fucking clear?!🤦‍♂️😡

Couple hours I'm going to drag one or both of them out of the tent and check them

I'd rather take the dog first but I doubt she's much riper than the last time I checked plus I'm not going to have room to hang both of these plants simultaneously anyway?! May have to run an extra set of hanging lines

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hover the name in your alerts and the ignore button shows up. Unless you're just yanking a chain on someone, its there. I've needed it a couple times now.😀😀
Thanks for the info I'll check it out later Actually I've been trying to unignore someone for months! Since the last update I can't find the button?

Edit: one more question, Where are my alerts? 🤔

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks for the info I'll check it out later Actually I've been trying to unignore someone for months! Since the last update I can't find the button?

Edit: one more question, Where are my alerts? 🤔
I have an arrow a heart and my icon, top right...the heart has the alerts

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Don't go anywhere Mister pipe carver! LOL I'm looking for input, these are two different plants

first is Indian bubble gum
2020 05 05 07 30 38 030
2020 05 05 07 30 38 030
2020 05 05 07 30 45 845
2020 05 05 07 32 45 209
2020 05 05 07 33 01 548

Black d.o.g
2020 05 05 07 38 12 147
2020 05 05 07 38 10 955
2020 05 05 07 37 52 627
2020 05 05 07 37 22 652
2020 05 05 07 37 18 363
2020 05 05 07 37 19 489

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I really wish I'd kept my glasses appointment last December I was already late for that now I'm not going anywhere near an optometrist or any doctor unless something hanging off believe me, pretty sure it's cataracts as much as needing new glasses so I appreciate any input

No pressure I'm chopping the bubblegum today and the dog this weekend I'm not even going to look at either of them again

I'm curious if people see basically what I see?

Because life is enough of The Twilight Zone as it is right now, but why all of a sudden can't I get a plant to ripen past a hundred days is really what's puzzling??

🤦‍♂️. 🔫🐒

Edit: actually that bubblegum is not even ready I'm not going to chop either of them today

These are different strains they both run long but neither has run over 93 days before, and I've been running them both for several years, I put these in bloom on 1/24 so I'm looking for answers here??

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
wow a lot still clear, long and falling over is good, Very long trichs, I usually see them shorter than that. 14 weeks? I'm not seeing many cloudy

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

wow a lot still clear, long and falling over is good, Very long trichs, I usually see them shorter than that. 14 weeks? I'm not seeing many cloudy
I'm at my Wit's End with these two!?! it's getting to the point where they're not worth me worrying about them anymore, there's very little cloud and there's zero Amber on the dog, and there's a little more cloudy and a bit of amber here and there on the bubble gum

WTH?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Do you ever do the 3
Do you ever put them in the dark for 3 days before chopping? I let my soil dry up a bit before I put them in the dark for 3 nights. I'm not sure it will help ripen but its worth a shot if your not in a hurry to dry them.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I mean I've come this far with them, and I'm not impatient, but this is getting a bit ridiculous even for the most patient among us.

And these two strains are what I have ready for my next run! 😡🤬😡

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Do you ever do the 3

Do you ever put them in the dark for 3 days before chopping? I let my soil dry up a bit before I put them in the dark for 3 nights. I'm not sure it will help ripen but its worth a shot if your not in a hurry to dry them.
I do that just to get them the hell out sooner but these are too big to go into my little drying area, it's a long but narrow area

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

There's two variables that might mean something

this is the first time that I've useuid pro-mix by itself (although the 3-gallon pot I started them in in the middle is a mix of soil & promix)

Also this is the first time I've used 5 gallon grow bags

Normally these 2 strains both ripen between 86 and 93 days

Could either of the two above variables be the reason they're not ripening?

Edit: actually there's third variable, and I just thought of this because the trucks are back, they added a 5G telephone Pole not 50 feet from my grow tent about 6 weeks ago?

20200409 080744

Maybe my bud is permanently irradiated now?🤔 🌱⚡

Last edited:
Schnauzer

Schnauzer

I mean I've come this far with them, and I'm not impatient, but this is getting a bit ridiculous even for the most patient among us.

And these two strains are what I have ready for my next run! 😡🤬😡

I ran Kingtut for 2 grows and it ran 15 weeks the second go around with still lots of clear trichs and very few amber... they were big plants for a closet grow

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
There's two variables that might mean something

this is the first time that I've used pro-mix by itself (although the 3-gallon pot I started them in in the middle is a mix of soil & promix)

Also this is the first time I've used 5 gallon grow bags

Normally these 2 strains both ripen between 86 and 93 days

Could either of the two above variables be the reason they're not ripening?
I'm not sure but I wouldn't think those 2 minor changes would make such a difference in harvest times. Maybe just a genetic trait with some of the more exotic seeds. Looks real nice, heavily loaded with sparklies. Have you pulled a small couple and quick dried them for a puff?

Top Bottom