= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

that sounds like a pretty good set up, i like the pre vegg under t5 too, lets my roots start to establish and i get to start training a bit as well, post some pics would be awesome of full canopy, really appreciated my man!
Fosho..ill post some up in the next few weeks.. I'll be flipping tomorrow, so won't be for some time... If u go the bed route, try not to over veg under the t5, and keep the training for the beds, they move rather quickly once u get them established in the beds..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

LOL. Thanks @EveryOneSmokes, will do. Things are looking really good. Not bad at all for my first full og run. I will be on your level soon enough :). I need to figure out how to take some quality pics like you guys though, they look 100x better with the naked eye.
Takes some practice but u will get there on both the growing end and picture taking...

Wish u the best with those cuts, as u never know what u get when cuts are untested, I test everything before I can put them in production, even elites...

Whatever they are, they will be dank.. :cigar:

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Dude 43 crushes. Hopefully this round some side by sides will show it.

And ya homie do some soil, holla at me if ya need any suggestions!

I'll be hitting u up about that, need to make some room for the soil beds first.. Lol.. Always need more space and lights.. Haha

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Sheeeiiit...dont we all need mo lights and space :D

If i can get comp working right ill throw up some pix of 43 at 4wks or so...you can already tell how much better stack is.
Yea that 43 looks to be an absolute beast, no offense but she's so burly i think of her like a dyke woman:) would love to get these fingers on her! held pretty from what i understand.

N

nightmarecreature

had this cut and smoked plenty of pk ripper nice but nothing to write home about to be honest,real viney bitch .She never made it to the flower room lol

I believe this is what you said about it.

"nice bro had this cut lost it do to me not paying attention and forgot to water it LOL"
Apr 21, 2011

Venom818

Venom818

I believe this is what you said about it.

"nice bro had this cut lost it do to me not paying attention and forgot to water it LOL"
Apr 21, 2011

Ninja i know what i said ,You don't think if i wanted her back i could have asked for another cut :banghead: come on bro .Like i said she smokes nice but Id put loompas hb,tk,legend,sfv,ghost,louie,tahoe before the pk ripper.

Venom818

Venom818

Thanks GM, shit i stay on that grind bro, always working.. we got to get that sesh in soon, i think @Venom818 giving you a run for your money with that TK, im going to need to test both and come back with the results.. lol

same to you bro stay safe, and keep banging them beds out.. :cool:

I think she will only get better with the beds will see, everything is looking on point .There loving the new environment .Im really digging the tk right now for night time smoke .dont operate heavy machinery with this girl,she leaves you feeling like a zombie :wacky:

N

nightmarecreature

Ninja i know what i said ,You don't think if i wanted her back i could have asked for another cut :banghead: come on bro .Like i said she smokes nice but Id put loompas hb,tk,legend,sfv,ghost,louie,tahoe before the pk ripper.

Im hearing different from many many people. Ive had or smoked every cut up there ^. The TK is definiately a badass. The TK and LHB are instantly heady.

Every strain affects each person differently. I was told from a trusted source that the HPK is a finicky cut and when its dialed, it's just as good as any OG. In almost every case, finicky cuts get tossed before their potential is ever seen.

Venom818

Venom818

Im hearing different from many many people. Ive had or smoked every cut up there ^. The TK is definiately a badass. The TK and LHB are instantly heady.

Every strain affects each person differently. I was told from a trusted source that the HPK is a finicky cut and when its dialed, it's just as good as any OG. In almost every case, finicky cuts get tossed before their potential is ever seen.

only one way to find out give her a couple runs ,even loompa was going to chuck the hb.

urban1026835

urban1026835

I believe Loompa said he ran it a couple times before he dialed it in and realized how unique it was.

I have had some fantastic bud and horrible bud from the same cut grown by different people before. Sour D comes to mind as a strain that sticks out in my eye. Done right is always gonna be A1 but most of the time not so much.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

Did Loompa have a reason for wanting to chuck the Underdawg og?
There's a post in these forums where he says he was unable to dial her in himself and culled her but before doing so he gave a few cuts to his friend who then mastered the cut.He smoked his buddies run and found out how great she could truly be once dialed and had some cuts returned and history was made . HB was a gift from his friend that he later renamed after himself even though he had no part in the creation process.

EVOKE

EVOKE

here is a nug of Abusive og my first run with her using The Recipe 3 part GH... Soaring head high...
Abu

sensicloud

sensicloud

Keep comin back to this thread, just can't get enough OG, even after a night of trimming it :) you guys just keep puttin out the dank stinky og it's great

EVOKE

EVOKE

i was cleaning out some containers and i came cross a jar that had some nuggs in it... when i opened the jar i gave it a few seconds and hook whiff and it smelled like concentrated orange juice... great high more on of a body high couch lock with a sweet tang flavor... i jus dont remember what it is... anywhoo jus wanted to share this pic.... double click on the image to see the frost.... be well fam...
Orange

Latest posts

Top Bottom