= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EVOKE

EVOKE

still havent had the chance to run TK... i tasted loompas TK flowers a while ago but havent found her again... one day i will patiently waiting...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

yes i agree the bty is a commerical og... its best grown in Rock wool with synt nutes.... True og has my palette soo damn tasty and yields well also....
U still running the bty?
The true is nice smoke fosho, the taste on her is very nice, she's been in the stable for a little while now, I really need to dedicate some room for her... Hopefully sometime this yr..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

still havent had the chance to run TK... i tasted loompas TK flowers a while ago but havent found her again... one day i will patiently waiting...
Lol.. Come on @EVOKE , ur the man with all the connections.. I'm sure the peeps u know have been whoring her out.. Have u not tried her smoke or is she just not the right one?

EVOKE

EVOKE

yes i need bty in the garden shes a cash croppa she reminds my of true og but double the yeild.... theres a few cuts going around now but from what ive seen they were tiny buds like the legend og at TLC.... my first run with her was larfy but my boy was like dial her in....

Last edited:
EVOKE

EVOKE

i did get a cut but it wasnt real so i tossed it looked and smelled nothing like what ya'll been posting....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Sounds like I'd be one the couch turboed for a while until Munchie time ha @EveryOneSmokes
Lol.. I am but the mixture keeps me high as hell.. Here's another one that keeps me lit.. Number three on my list of Ogeez..

urban1026835

urban1026835

Ok I know the thread is clone only but have seen a few nice from seed og on here..

Here is a pheno found in kensgdp ogkush (tahoe x og? who knows) found about 2 years ago and is DANK!

Took a few lower side branches today here is some shots day 59 >>>
IMG 20140427 045526
IMG 20140427 045439

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

yes i need bty in the garden shes a cash croppa she reminds my of true og but double the yeild.... theres a few cuts going around now but from what ive seen they were tiny buds like the legend og at TLC.... my first run with her was larfy but my boy was like dial her in....
Word.. I tossed her a while back, but her flavor wasn't on par..

So the legend isn't worth it? I hear she tops many peoples list..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

i did get a cut but it wasnt real so i tossed it looked and smelled nothing like what ya'll been posting....
That cut ur referring too being passed around as the tk is not the one from my understanding... One of these days u will come up on her, best way to know it's her is trying the flowers before u take the cut...
I hear someone long ago passed the pk as the tk and that's why a lot of people have the wrong cut.. But the real one is still on lock and shouldn't be getting around in so many gardens, but there's always that one guy who pass everything out so u never know might show up in ur stable for a nominal fee.. Best of luck with that..

EVOKE

EVOKE

@EveryOneSmokes legend is dank i was jus saying that the buds were tiny.... anything is obtainable if the price is right i dont mind paying.. my cookie 500 cut is on lock but for the right trade i would let her out....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes legend is dank i was jus saying that the buds were tiny.... anything is obtainable if the price is right i dont mind paying.. my cookie 500 cut is on lock but for the right trade i would let her out....
Word.. I've tried some dank legend and would say it's up there, was asking cuz sound like u weren't impressed..

I can agree that anything attainable with leaky sources.. But till this day I haven't paid for any cut and have respected the wishes of other.. Respect is the only right way to attain elites...

And the 500 cookie cut isn't on lock if ur willing to trade.. IMHO I prefer any top og over any cookies, just my taste buds but someone might take u up.. ;) :cigar: :cool:

Top Bottom