= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EVOKE

EVOKE

my cookie cut has an og pine fuel undertone.... not ur average cookie.... true tho i do love my ogs.... im jus addicted to finding good ogs to run.... challenging myself to dialing them in.... Very true i agree respect is #1 in my book...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@EveryOneSmokes legend is dank i was jus saying that the buds were tiny.... anything is obtainable if the price is right i dont mind paying.. my cookie 500 cut is on lock but for the right trade i would let her out....
legend yields nicely bro. Nice sized nuggs arent hard to grow on her. Probably was the end of the batch

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

my cookie cut has an og pine fuel undertone.... not ur average cookie.... true tho i do love my ogs.... im jus addicted to finding good ogs to run.... challenging myself to dialing them in.... Very true i agree respect is #1 in my book...
Nice hype factor.. The forum had that same flavor, I was really impressed with the taste, and the animal kicks just the same..

My search is coming to an end, as u have to be well connected and respected to obtain the real elites... I'll be working on dialing things in a bit ..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Some spring cleaning before 4:20... I better hurry up..

true grit

true grit

Ya I think the seed gear is out there if folks wanna continue the search for holy grail. Im done searching for OG cuts- unless I come across LHB to try since yall seem to really rave about it.

But seeds on the menu round here. Plenty of good Elite, Rado, s1's and some Archive stuff to go through. And if jacks pix are indicative, search should be fun.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Im surprised the post that is referring to trades hasnt been deleted . I guess its ok if you're liked on here .

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Im surprised the post that is referring to trades hasnt been deleted . I guess its ok if you're liked on here .

Do you have a problem with the mods at the Farm man? This is the second or third time you've pointed out (in this thread) what you perceive as some kind of favoritism. Evoke just got a public warning and if he does it again he'll be banned. That's far from favoritism....and now you've earned yourself a public warning as well.o_O

What's the problem here bud? Think you can do a better job?

Evoke didn't directly ask for a trade (which was smart on his end) and this is why I dealt with it the way I did. If you have a problem with that then we can take it to pm. You'r jabs at mods will not be tolerated here. If you don't like it here then find another site to bitch and moan at. We don't need the negativity.:)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I have my own stalker I'm a celebrity now lmao
Ur a celebrity in my book.. Lol...

I'm sure he knows everything about u, plus I heard he was talking to someone who knows u, and they gave him ur whole rap sheet, every post, every comment , every strain u run... Lol, look behind u ... Jk.. Be careful for the stalkers they get a bit obsessive ...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Word.. I've tried some dank legend and would say it's up there, was asking cuz sound like u weren't impressed..

I can agree that anything attainable with leaky sources.. But till this day I haven't paid for any cut and have respected the wishes of other.. Respect is the only right way to attain elites...

And the 500 cookie cut isn't on lock if ur willing to trade.. IMHO I prefer any top og over any cookies, just my taste buds but someone might take u up.. ;) :cigar: :cool:
How lucky you are to know such a swell group of fellas. Keep up that way of thinking. Wish everyone else felt the same way. How's the secret sauce coming along? Any tweaks?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

How lucky you are to know such a swell group of fellas. Keep up that way of thinking. Wish everyone else felt the same way. How's the secret sauce coming along? Any tweaks?
Yes sir.. Got some good company..

The sauce has a new salt ingredient that will be a nice addition.. I'm always tweaking the mix, last run came out dank with the last tweaks, just trying to get consistent #s with bomb product.. U tried the last run I'll save some of this new mix..

Top Bottom