= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Venom818

Venom818

You guys have got a farmer drooling over here looking at all these elite OG's grown to perfection! I've only had the pleasure of smoking one off that list Triangle Kush and it was real tasty. Couldnt tell ya on the high as it was one of about 10 doobies in that sesh but the flavor had me hitting it a few times before I could pass it. Sorry for bogart lol.

I was lucky enough to find 2 nice phenos out of my pack of Og Jam V2. It's the dankest OG in my neck of the woods. I think I got the best of both SFV and the Ghost from that pack. As my growing improves so do these. I dont think Ive brought out their true potential yet Im trying to get there though. You guys motivate a farmer!

#3 looks like @CBF 's Oogley cut from the V1

View attachment 401845

#5 is just a beast and leans to the sweeter side. I've read that SFV has real good flavor to it. This one def does.

View attachment 401846

There is def some dank to be found in seeds when you dont have access to all these clone only's. Now I just need more money for seeds!:D

nice job on those ladies look kill from here.Sometimes it takes a few runs to get shit really dialed in .Im on the same boat seeing all these dank go's makes me try and step my game up lol

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looking good in there Venom, how long a veg do they get before flip?

Heres a few shots- Wifi43 and SFV for comparison. Only a few OGs this run but should keep the head happy!

View attachment 401415 View attachment 401419
Killing the game over here @true grit your nugs are looking might chunky already...
That SFV is looking supper fat.. can wait to see them fully expressed, thanks for sharing...

TK
day 40
This pheno is being grown in organic soil
View attachment 401809 View attachment 401811
@waayne Tk done right!, that girl is really shine in the organic soil... how do you like the TK?
Any way you can get a full plant shot, i want to check her structure out if you may...

always nice to see you guys post your lovely ladys, and give us something to strive for.. ;)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

symbiote420

symbiote420

SFV OG

Getting things ready to run this gal exclusively for awhile ...real deal or not she's fuego! Got one in bloom right now about to get some '88 G13/Hp jizz on the lowers and I got a few more a week away, all doing a lot better now that the root aphids are gone (4 months and no evidence) and I haven't had to use any harsh chems on them just Cap's Foliar!!

19 days, still stretching!!!

^^that's my Ghash G13 dom in foreground! I took her off her stool to get a better pic

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
SFV OG

View attachment 402034

Getting things ready to run this gal exclusively for awhile ...real deal or not she's fuego! Got one in bloom right now about to get some '88 G13/Hp jizz on the lowers and I got a few more a week away, all doing a lot better now that the root aphids are gone (4 months and no evidence) and I haven't had to use any harsh chems on them just Cap's Foliar!!

19 days, still stretching!!!
View attachment 402036
^^that's my Ghash G13 dom in foreground! I took her off her stool to get a better pic
View attachment 402038

Those girls are happy.:) My #5 looks very similar those pics. Are they as dense as they look? How's the smell and flavor?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

from an artistic point of view may weather sure is something special, also at self promotion too, not many fighters are able to do what he has done promotion wise and still be on top! On another note heres my ladies at day 36 chem91 x true and sfv

IMG 0354
IMG 0355
IMG 0356
IMG 0357
IMG 0359
IMG 0360
symbiote420

symbiote420

Those girls are happy.:) My #5 looks very similar those pics. Are they as dense as they look? How's the smell and flavor?

View attachment 402126

Thanks Prime, what's the #5? They do look very similar. I hate using a grinder on my nugs but I've reached for one a time or two lol they're that dense!! Smells very funky/fuely/piney, taste of OG goodness ....sorta like I'm huffin' a gas tank!
Last run I chucked some Stardawg f2 pollen on a bud, only got 14 beans but that should be enough to find some killer phenos!

Top Bottom