= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thanks Prime, what's the #5? They do look very similar. I hate using a grinder on my nugs but I've reached for one a time or two lol they're that dense!! Smells very funky/fuely/piney, taste of OG goodness ....sorta like I'm huffin' a gas tank!
Last run I chucked some Stardawg f2 pollen on a bud, only got 14 beans but that should be enough to find some killer phenos!

Yeah they sound very similar my #5 is Og Jam ( sfv x ghost ) x ghost. I'll have some nugz at the cup for ya to check out.
That Stardawg you had was killer I bet thats going to be a killer cross with that SFV.:cool:

Venom818

Venom818

Ha Ha
Man your game is always stepped up @Venom818
Keep killing it homie!

thnx g,your one of the cats i aim to get like

OOOhh the venom og cut... look out gee people naming cuts after your name means you made it to the big TIME.. LOL

Told you the 14 days would be too long of a veg..

ill post up some progress shots from transplant to week 3 or so of bloom to show how the canopy fills in like a chia pet, in the coming weeks...

yeah I'm thinking 7-10 days max i have monsters again lol

Might as well keep the name vemon og since theres a poison og.

theres a venom og as well but its a wack ass cut lol.I can't have my name associated with wack cuts .

Venom818

Venom818

day 29 loompa's hb
IMG 2039
IMG 2031

IMG 2046

IMG 2048

IMG 2045

urban1026835

urban1026835

ok probably not the place so smack me quickly and I will remove it.

The question is I just grabbed some dmtk and with it came some lvtk now can one of you o-geniuses let me know anything bout them.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@Venom818 , that loompas looks absolutely bonkers! Didn't realize she had that much nodel spacing, my god she is pretty... thanks for sharing her

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@baba G,, and her thang is pretty naughty! She looks real nice... What size pot you running her inn?or beds

waayne

waayne

Killing the game over here @true grit your nugs are looking might chunky already...
That SFV is looking supper fat.. can wait to see them fully expressed, thanks for sharing...

@waayne Tk done right!, that girl is really shine in the organic soil... how do you like the TK?
Any way you can get a full plant shot, i want to check her structure out if you may...

always nice to see you guys post your lovely ladys, and give us something to strive for.. ;)
@EveryOneSmokes here's a pic of an untrained TK
This shows her natural structure

Not the greatest pic,but hopefully this will give you an idea of her structure
I was standing on a 5 gallon bucket trying to get a full plant shot
This clone is about 6 feet tall

The current TK clones in veg are getting some LST,so hopefully they will be multi-top bushes this next run......
IMG 4074

TK day 42
IMG 4079

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter

The current TK clones in veg are getting some LST,so hopefully they will be multi-top bushes this next run......
View attachment 402869
TK day 42
View attachment 402871

Sick! That girl is a beast!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

View attachment 402869
TK day 42
View attachment 402871
Thank u sir @waayne .. U do have a way with ur ladys... How are u liking her lstd vs the untrained? I've notice she spreads her wings nicely when trained.. But the untrained alpha cola sure does look mighty nice.. Keep up the good work..

Top Bottom