= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Abusive going in to week 3
Tmp 32684 IMAG0783 290856350

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Good question Baba Im curious too def has his fair share of the cuts thats for sure. And I would like to add to the question and ASK

Why "that one" is his pick over the rest? Your reasons? I think @JustBlazzin420 in is trying to make "THE ONE" lol with his x's.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

yes eos is always showing us up with the flame.
Thanks for the word, not my intention at all, I take pride in my girls and like seeing them happy and fully expressed...

Makes two of us!
all it takes is reading and understanding, believe me there was a day when I would come on here and read for hours on end, I never stop learning is the key.. IMHO there's some great reads on here for fertilizer profiling.. Check them out and see the game change..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

If you had to pick one OG Kush, which would it be @EveryOneSmokes :pompus:

Very hard question, when so many are dank.. I would choose the LHB , with close runner up the TK, and then there's a handle full that would follow..

Good question Baba Im curious too def has his fair share of the cuts thats for sure. And I would like to add to the question and ASK

Why "that one" is his pick over the rest? Your reasons? I think @Justblazen in is trying to make "THE ONE" lol with his x's.
The LHB, grows outrageous for an og she stacks sick from the runs I've seen, plus she's a great combination of sativa and indica highs that knock u out every-time, on top of all that she has a really distinct flavor palette that reminds me of all the old skool og's out there..
U will know when u have a bomb old skool og in the manner she hits u with her high, most newer cuts are water down to a certain extent, but if u get an older og the high is always more pronounced.. I've noticed this with the LHB, TK, Master OG, Ghost OG, SFV OG, to mention a few...

Top Bottom