= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Everything looks absolutely amazing and better than ever. You have lots of good things going on over there. Keep up the work. Let's definitely meet up real soon.
Hit me up when ur available.. Got some good samples of lhb, tk, ghost, sfv, and that same og, we tried a while back but this time there fresher... ;)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Glad to help a fellow farmer out w an OG grow thumb. Can't wait to see what we find in this hunt. What strains were the other two packs flipped upside down? I'm noticing a small vigor advantage from the Foo's vs. the Yeti's early on, but I'm sure that might change.
There the same beans just flipped.. I got 20-22 beans germing, I popped them as soon as u received them because I need to catch up to everyone .. So foo dogs taking the lead, hope to find a keeper of each..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Glad you get to join the hunt. You definitely deserve it.

You Really Make that ghost shine man shes a beaut. Whats the high like is it a true O.G. high or more of a sativa?

Dry Nugs Of O.G...... I vaped this last night it tastes like minty V8 tomato juice and burnt rubber/sneaker rubber.View attachment 424868
View attachment 424866 View attachment 424869

and some headband ( the non yeilding type)
Smells and tastes like bluberry cream cheese/ heavy cheese smell.
View attachment 424871

ALSO: I thought this was kind of cool. From my first run of Stinky Pinky O.G. I ran a 10 day old rooted clone. This is it. I yeilded 47 grams from this one plant in a 1 gallon pot. Thought it was kind of cool to get off one plant.View attachment 424872

Keep Bringing the heat E.O.S! Cant wait to see what loompa gem you get.
The ghost Does exceptional Work, I think this might be the frostier I've got her tho.. She's well deserving of bed space, I get more of a mixed bag with her she's not leaning heavier to either side, this run the earth piney fuel/pinesol was more pronounced, wit lemons/citrus undertones, as she cures out she will get more of the sweeter tones..

That hb u have is that the Diesel #1 aka daywrecker aka headband? From what I remeber the Daywrecker was a heavy yielder, always stacked chunky nugs and very diesel fuel notes to her... Maybe another hb cut going around..

U got some interesting depiction of that og flavor, congrats on the harvest.. Thanks for sharing..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

It was a male and I did not take a clone of him so I hope to see it pop back up in his offspring. It was interesting, that is for sure.
Maybe it's a trait one of the parents of the yeti line puts out, I'll keep a look out to see if I get more..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

The ghost Does exceptional Work, I think this might be the frostier I've got her tho.. She's well deserving of bed space, I get more of a mixed bag with her she's not leaning heavier to either side, this run the earth piney fuel/pinesol was more pronounced, wit lemons/citrus undertones, as she cures out she will get more of the sweeter tones..

That hb u have is that the Diesel #1 aka daywrecker aka headband? From what I remember the Daywrecker was a heavy yielder, always stacked chunky nugs and very diesel fuel notes to her... Maybe another hb cut going around..

U got some interesting depiction of that og flavor, congrats on the harvest.. Thanks for sharing..

Thanks! I try to give it a real life taste, but im a weirdo.
Also thanks for making the O.G thread you da man! can't beat a good O.G.

Yeah looks like a worthy O.G. for sure like I said you make her shine. Ghost og salesrep lol.

I dont think its daywrecker, it really doesnt yeild that much and does not smell like diesel at all. Kinda tastes pipe tobaccoish, Very sweet flavor and like almost blueberry pie.. from an 8 week veg bushed out I recieved 64 grams of bud and like 40 of trim (I oil alot of nugs out that aren't big) With the O.G.'s I run, I hit a little better numbers on a plant.(not Much. but better) This is the first time I actually liked growing her, I didnt think that it was a keeper, so I tossed her. Shouldve given her an extra round of debate, 3 was good enough in my book.

Peace.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Thanks bro, hope u made it home safe yesterday, We had a epic smoke sesh, I was high as fuck.. What did u think of the flowers? I know it's hard to pinpoint one when u smoke them all in the same sesh but got to love the og flavor game..
yes indeed brotha.... it was flav throw-down for sho.. All the batches were excellent its a hard call, would need some personal one on one time with them..lol.... Was very surprised at the early tester nugs i can only imagine how they'll hit when fully done....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

yes indeed brotha.... it was flav throw-down for sho.. All the batches were excellent its a hard call, would need some personal one on one time with them..lol.... Was very surprised at the early tester nugs i can only imagine how they'll hit when fully done....
I'm thinking the same thing, the tk was right on par wit the my boys but no where ready.. I was also interested in the taste of the other one mad flavor already..I'll get u some alone time with them.. Lol.. ;)

Last edited:
EVOKE

EVOKE

Franchise Genetics Alien Sour Apples... 6 for 6 100% germ rate....
Apples

EVOKE

EVOKE

and some Sour Bubble nugs x Original Diesel.... The original diesel used to hermi on me late in flower so i had to toss her and she stunk soo bad i couldnt keep her.. i used to do a perpetual grow but learned my lesson...i have a few other jars with nuggs and beans from original diesel.... these nugs are over a year and a half old...
20140721 100801

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Im building a new area just for my new bean popping adventures. I dont have a proper area to start anything right now, but it's in the works. I promise I will start killin it again real soon. Im really excited to have some of the gear I got. I still have a few more crosses that need to be in my vault!! Like the Tk killer , and adub killer.
so many killer crosses. Digdug!!

EVOKE

EVOKE

i kno right i wanted that TK killer but didnt see it.... my boy has the TK cut so i gave him some faceoff pollen... i ll be having some beans in the next few days.... theres another event coming up in oct lets meet up and sesh.... @digdugdank

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
That cross sounds amazing, we will for sure hook up at next event. What event is before the emerald cup? Hopefully they open up the farmers market again!!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

well still not too exciting but getting better, 21 days flower with my lady, chem91 x true og... She is starting to get her stank on, a very rotten or over ripe blueberry is what she stinks of almost all the way through flower up until the last few weeks, then it turns into a chemical rotten fruit with a undertone of marshmallow, very weird but extremely intoxicating.. After cure she is almost all slight chem and marshmallow and zero rotten fruit, kinda abnormally lacking really consedering her stench throughout flower... again day 21, plus a few of the platinum cooks just because!
IMG 0459
IMG 0460
IMG 0465
IMG 0467
IMG 0471
IMG 0472
IMG 0474
IMG 0481

Top Bottom