= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Shamus

Shamus

believe it or not there is still PURE bubba (Fx) seed around.. and no its not GHS. LOL

@Frostynugman that looks like her bro.. however everytime i got some nuggetry it had seeds in it.. not sure if it was cuz of the 93' or if there was something else in the room causing problems..

shes def dank smoke (93).. has that old school hashy taste.. but not as tasty as the pre 98 imo. it also looked like it was a pain in the ass to trim. as far as buzz i think thats all preference and when you chop her down.. with bubbas one can go 8 weeks or 11.. lol so theres a lot of wiggle room there

@waayne hahaha
da queen of cannabis

EVOKE

EVOKE

So its a possibility thats bubba has OG origins... thanks guys for bring light on the subject... i recieved the cut as bubba kush no prefixes..

symbiote420

symbiote420

Been close to 3 yrs but I finally got my Larry OG cut back :woot:!!! I remember she takes forever and a day to root but I wasn't using the cloning method I use now, usually getting those stubborn OGs like Ghost and SFV to pop roots in 8 - 10 days max.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

believe it or not there is still PURE bubba (Fx) seed around.. and no its not GHS. LOL

@Frostynugman that looks like her bro.. however everytime i got some nuggetry it had seeds in it.. not sure if it was cuz of the 93' or if there was something else in the room causing problems..

shes def dank smoke (93).. has that old school hashy taste.. but not as tasty as the pre 98 imo. it also looked like it was a pain in the ass to trim. as far as buzz i think thats all preference and when you chop her down.. with bubbas one can go 8 weeks or 11.. lol so theres a lot of wiggle room there

@waayne hahaha
da queen of cannabis
For sure my man. Exactly a good hashy taste full on kush, super awesome. She is a freakin' bitch to trim. Nothing like a good kush debate. I always run out to ten weeks with it. I also have not came across a TRUE pre 98 that like made me stand back and look at the nug again, but I always am open minded to change.

Never any seeds when I grew her, but everyone has problems from time to time. We all know that.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

So its a possibility thats bubba has OG origins... thanks guys for bring light on the subject... i recieved the cut as bubba kush no prefixes..
the pre 98 is pretty common. There are quite a few of them in seed for still.
Grow and show!

mr roboto

mr roboto

Here is some of my pre 93' bubba clone only.

View attachment 426270 View attachment 426271 View attachment 426272

Hands down dopest dope Ive ever smoked.

I was wrong about the linage though.

This is what I found
"Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog. Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba."
Living up to your name I see that looks super tasty!!

mr roboto

mr roboto

Here is an Lapk that is far from dialed and also getting blasted by heat. Top nugs smells like the fruit part of an tangerine and the lowers smells like chocolate/og .
Does anyone have any experience with this girl because I'm really curious about what to expect. This
20140724 232907
is my one an only non og pic sorry EOS!!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Here is an Lapk that is far from dialed and also getting blasted by heat. Top nugs smells like the fruit part of an tangerine and the lowers smells like chocolate/og .
Does anyone have any experience with this girl because I'm really curious about what to expect. ThisView attachment 426292 is my one an only non og pic sorry EOS!!
Looking good, the PK I remember was straight og, mad earthy tones wit piney pine cones.. So I think she's more than welcome around here...

That's some interesting aromas ur
Getting off her, okay ill taste tester for u, no need to say more... ;)

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Had no idea bubba and og were related. before this thread never really thought about it I don't reallly like bubba. My friend has pre 98, I had a cut dubbed platinum bubba. Smoke is about the same a bit more kushy on the plat cut. here's some abusive just starting to flush..
Tmp 2178 IMAG0867 483051660
Tmp 2178 IMAG08661525983423
Tmp 2178 IMAG0865584199943
Tmp 2178 IMAG08641944818809

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, I just don't see the Bubba related to the OG at all. Definite Afghani/Hindu Kush lineage imo. Ive ran many Bubba S1's and dozens of Bubba crosses and Ive yet to see any OG characteristics..

Ive been wrong one or two times before though:D

mr roboto

mr roboto

Looking good, the PK I remember was straight og, mad earthy tones wit piney pine cones.. So I think she's more than welcome around here...

That's some interesting aromas ur
Getting off her, okay ill taste tester for u, no need to say more... ;)
This girl is actually supposedly the bubba leaning version. I have the Topanga Canyon that I picked up with UG but she wasn't doing so great and had to be pulled and thrown away but I still have a mother and hopefully will bounce back later once stuff gets figured out.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Bubba Kush is an og cross guys
Grow an og outside shows similar bubba characteristics short plant only when you take it inside does it become long and lanky. <<<<<<<<< is that false?

Just trying to figure this out

It's OG Kush x west coast dog?

Aren't crosses made to make a different strain with different characteristics? Def could be an og in my opinion has the Kush and the knock down I'm looking from a true og

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

bubba is way closer to deep chunk or a hindu than OG by any means. grow out a couple phenos (of both ogs and bubbas) and you'll get the humor. but its not a clone only OG.... so irrelevant.
I'm pretty sure the 93 is a clone only that's why I posted it. I stated my reasons for belief and looked them up.

You can get a 20 year old strain from seed that's pure? You've been holding them since the 90's

Top Bottom