= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Another update -
Day 49

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

So what's the lowdown with the planetary og strains? Are they crosses or just renamed og's? I was gifted a the Jupiter og cut, was just hoping to find more info on it from the og heads..

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well had a timer issue but at least it's not bugs again , work really sucked today thinking I messed up consecutive grows let alone one . Kinda depressing when shit ain't right in the garden but we appear ok now after switching back to the cheap timer go figure a little increased growing time but we should be ok ,
Only got my Tahoe for now but next run some skywalker and we have some tk s1 to search thru
Day 24 but a little behind and just crystalizing
man am I in my head on this grow

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Bubba = Hindu Kush x bubblegum

Bubba O.G = bubba Kush x O.G. Kush

Bubba Kush= bomb.com

Bubba O.G = meh

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Thats highly controversial on the bubba origin. And w the right bubba OG=fiyah
Well what is the bubba origin?? that's what I was always told my 93' bubba I smoked on was. pre 98 ain't got nothin on the real bubba.

I've tried bubba og by a few different people none of them og growers or had very much skill... I'm always open to changing my mind!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Well what is the bubba origin?? that's what I was always told my 93' bubba I smoked on was. pre 98 ain't got nothin on the real bubba.

I've tried bubba og by a few different people none of them og growers or had very much skill... I'm always open to changing my mind!
I cant Say exactly what it is since i didnt make it. But there are many threads w about it around here. Ill shoot you a pm w links later if ya like

Shamus

Shamus

i thought green house seeds made bubba...

ha
ha
ha

also the 93 isnt as good as the 98 IMO
i cant keep all the numbers straight but if thats the one with a slightly better structure and grows a lil quicker and is supposedly pre pre 98. not a hybrid, im not a fan

smoked it plenty

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I dunno blueish purple is the finished color of the 93. Kinda real heavy on the bubblegum very Kushy. Kind of like really old bubblegum met a PK. I have some finished nugget shots here. pre 98 has more orangey and red hairs still same golf ball structure and stuff still is bubba just a different newer cut.... Old be gold.

Bubba is one of my favorite strains next to og and I've smoked it a shitton I've know people who we're growing it since 93 and saw a mother in Cali trellised across a ceiling in a 100gal pot he hasn't killed her since 92.

Pre 93 IMO tastes smells and is a more indica pure bubba the pre 98 is a hybrid of newer stuff and doesn't knock me down as much.

I wish I was wherever you were to have a smokeseshdebate and figure out what's good.

Maybe I'm wrong. I'm saying this with the upmost respect for your knowledge JB.

We all have different tastes so this is totally my opinion on the two but whoever gave me my first bubba that's what I like and he said its pre 93' and I haven't had anything like it.

Shamus

Shamus

from what i was told of bubbas lineage by one of the founders of said strain i can for sure say it has absolutely no bubblegum in it

^^^^^^^^^^
I chief bubba on the daily too. My dogs name is bubba.

i dont have a bubba cut, i do however have suges PK which i personally know is my fav "kush"
however i have one or two coming in house soon that may change that :D

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

from what i was told of bubbas lineage by one of the founders of said strain i can for sure say it has absolutely no bubblegum in it

i dont have a bubba cut, i do however have suges PK which i personally know is my fav "kush"
however i have one or two coming in house soon that may change that :D

Wish I had that suges PK sounds and looks amazing.

Greenhouse seeds made a bubba og and called it bubba

AMAZING
BUBBA KUSH IS CLONE ONLY NOW.
They are still selling seeds for BK its prolly not going to be as fire. Not saying it wont, but clone only is clone only my man.

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Bubba_Kush/Green_House_Seeds/

waayne

waayne

i thought green house seeds made bubba...

ha
ha
ha

also the 93 isnt as good as the 98 IMO
i cant keep all the numbers straight but if thats the one with a slightly better structure and grows a lil quicker and is supposedly pre pre 98. not a hybrid, im not a fan

smoked it plenty
LOL @Shamus
Actually Arjan is responsible for all the great elites,just ask him,he'll tell you all about it......:rolleyes:
After all ,he is the King of Cannabis....lol lol lol lol

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Here is some of my pre 93' bubba clone only.

IMG 0266
IMG 0276
IMG 0265

Hands down dopest dope Ive ever smoked.

I was wrong about the linage though.

This is what I found
"Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog. Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba."

Top Bottom