= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
N

nightmarecreature

I have the 411 on the Faceoff. Caleb is AKA CDUB. I recieved the Faceoff OG two years ago. CDUB released it in 2010. He told me two years ago that he got it directly from snoop Doggs grower. Who that is, I don't know. I texted him 3 weeks ago and CDUB told me the same thing.

CDUB's best friend lives in the mountains near Big Bear and he was living with him for a few months before moving to San Diego.CDUBS friend also has the same Faceoff OG cut. That is we're my cut came from. The guy I got my cut from no longer sells the Faceoff anymore.

ThaDocta popped the Faceoff in 2006. CDUB released it in 2010. I'm still not sure if its the same Faceoff or two different cuts with the same name. I believe it's the same cut that accidentally got leaked.

N

nightmarecreature

I have the 411 on the Faceoff. Caleb is AKA CDUB. I recieved the Faceoff OG two years ago. CDUB released it in 2010. He told me two years ago that he got it directly from snoop Doggs grower. Who that is, I don't know. I texted him 3 weeks ago and CDUB told me the same thing.

CDUB's best friend lives in the mountains near Big Bear and he was living with him for a few months before moving to San Diego.CDUBS friend also has the same Faceoff OG cut. That is we're my cut came from. The guy I got my cut from no longer sells the Faceoff anymore.

ThaDocta popped the Faceoff in 2006. CDUB released it in 2010. I'm still not sure if its the same Faceoff or two different cuts with the same name. I believe it's the same cut that accidentally got leaked.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Oh great heres another cut that's named the same thing twice. I've heard that before about there being an older faceoff but heard docs is better.

N

nightmarecreature

Oh great heres another cut that's named the same thing twice. I've heard that before about there being an older faceoff but heard docs is better.

I'm pretty sure it's the same cut but I can't confirm 100%. Docs Faceoff is the same age as the CDUB Faceoff from what I was told. It has a lot of vigor and grows fast.

Doc says everything is fake anyways. Swerve says the same thing. Breeders always try to pull that, if you didn't get it from them it's probably fake. One time Swerve called out a cut saying it was fake when it was his own picture, it was ROFL!

I have bought Faceoff flowers many times to compare, in different places. All of them varied in quality but it was the same high. Exactly like my cut.

N

nightmarecreature

It really doesn't matter because when clubs in my area get the Faceoff OG (cdub) on the shelf, its gone the first or second day.

N

nightmarecreature

You think that's bad? There are several BTY's. The BTY, the one everyone wants, goes by Victorville OG, High Desert OG also.
The name BTY OG has been around for at least 13 years. The Victorville OG was called the BTY in the last few years. Now everyone is calling everything BTY. I've seen BTY GSC, Tahoe BTY. People are naming new cuts BTY. lol It's crazy.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I think SMF could answer that question. I know he has the verified cut but he was Dr Greenthumb's testers. Im very curious as to how Dr GT's Ghost is also. Im gonna hit SMF up and see if we can get an answer to that question.
This has turned into one hell of a thread! The Og's are amazing! And there are alot of them surfacing. Certainly love lookin at beautiful pics of these jaw dropppers! Daaaammmn E O S !!! Greatjob no doubt! All of those cuts look delicious man! Thankyou to all the contributors of the pics! Peace.
Quest
I will second that question. Curious also. And yes, expensive!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
NHTS OG ftw, rofl

And, nightmarecreature your spot on with mentioning the grower or batch has much to do with it. Hard to believe it would take this long for the best OGK to surface since most are hybrids now versus pure/straight OG's. I know you guys are obsessed with OGK, but when I'm laying on my death bed thinking of all the strains I've grown and tested I wanna have diversity versus spending 20yrs of my life searching for the NHTS OG Kush, lmao

N

nightmarecreature

NHTS OG ftw, rofl

And, nightmarecreature your spot on with mentioning the grower or batch has much to do with it. Hard to believe it would take this long for the best OGK to surface since most are hybrids now versus pure/straight OG's. I know you guys are obsessed with OGK, but when I'm laying on my death bed thinking of all the strains I've grown and tested I wanna have diversity versus spending 20yrs of my life searching for the NHTS OG Kush, lmao

I know CDUB but we are not friends, Im friends with one of his BFFs. I told the whole story without revealing too much info.

Faceoff is great and about 7 years old. When people hear about a good cut, everyone wants to jump on the gravey train and that is where all the hype comes from. Every cut I have ever tried sounds better than it is. It's kind of like when we all want to bone a particular girl, we are lusting for this girl, then when we finally hit it, we lose interest or it wasn't all that.

I don't know about everyone else but I get tired of the same strain everyday, no matter how good it is. Other than money, I don't know how some people run one strain for 10 plus years.

N

nightmarecreature

BTY is so popular because its super dank and yields. For patients, it stops pain extremely well and gets them functionaly high. Its good to both the grower and the patient. The body high is strong to where you can feel it resonating in your legs. It's not my go to strain for pleasure but if I'm in pain, its the ticket!

I'm getting my cut from the source because I happen to live in the same area it originated from. I'd like to compare it to the SD BTY.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

BTY is so popular because its super dank and yields. For patients, it stops pain extremely well and gets them functionaly high. Its good to both the grower and the patient. The body high is strong to where you can feel it resonating in your legs. It's not my go to strain for pleasure but if I'm in pain, its the ticket!

I'm getting my cut from the source because I happen to live in the same area it originated from. I'd like to compare it to the SD BTY.

I thought the hd bty cut and the sd bty cut, were the same thing ... I read someone that it was sold off with several other cuts for a good chunk of change... Should be the same but lets see what comes about..

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

NHTS OG ftw, rofl

I'm with you Baba. I love OG, especially for that mouth-watering flavor, but it's only one kind of buzz. A warm indica buzz is great for melting into the couch and watching something cool with a perma-grin, and a haze buzz is great for creativity, inspiration, and energy; perfect for jammin' out or playing frisbee. That said, most people are growing for more than just headstash and OG is what the market demands.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

ohh i got the feeding reigmine to run her... thats the best fukn part... i tried to run her with other nutes and she came out larfy....

dude pleeeeeeeeaze share :-) i got my og dialed already but would love to hear other peoples established recipes for new ideas.
i understand its a sensitive topic but you got me very curious wondering how it could be different than mine.

N

nightmarecreature

dude pleeeeeeeeaze share :) i got my og dialed already but would love to hear other peoples established recipes for new ideas.
i understand its a sensitive topic but you got me very curious wondering how it could be different than mine.

I have the BTY recipe but it's a secret. It's a GH recipe and I use H&G nutes but I think I can make a conversion. No one is going to give that out, sorry. Once the BTY gets around, many people are going to toss her.lol Without figuring out how to dial in the BTY will not fill out and grow immature looking buds. This cut was hoarded by one person for over 10 years for a reason. A cut is only really on lock if you're the only person that has it. The BTY is the biggest money making OG that I have personally witnessed. I'm talking about the HD BTY, not the SD BTY, which I think at the moment are totally a different cut with the same name.

Top Bottom