= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I would hope breeding or else just buy some tasty puff or flavored blunts would be the same
you best believe LA has flavored OG's floating around. Atleast the nugs and they use candy flavoring...if it smells too artificial, it's because it prob is! The Master P OG has flavors years ago and I remember laughing my ass off after seeing it...

N

nightmarecreature

yup og's and cookies nothing else...

I've had stuff that was non OG and it was more potent than most OG's. It's very rare to find something like that. All the best stuff I have smoked were buds from hoarded and uncirculated cuts, I mean as in locked down to just one person, with names no ones heard of before. I always go,"Damn I need that cut!"

Cookies is also an OG hybrid, so I think you mean just OG's. :)

shawnskush

shawnskush

live by the golden rule, treat all cuts as they are plagued with something, to be safe...

I hear that but I don't like to take chances so I just wait for cuts to come from someone I trust then treat em with the works.Its been good for me so far

Shamus

Shamus

Hells Angel OG @6 weeks

Whatchamacallit 009

Whatchamacallit 064

Whatchamacallit 082

N

nightmarecreature

For flavor and high, I like the Faceoff OG best. For yield the BTY wins. The BTY is still dank as hell, the body high is stronger on the BTY. I think and the Faceoff has more of a skull crushing heady high. The only way this poll would be settled, is if all these OG's were on deck and we could smoke one each day.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Look who's in the lead.. Lhb for the win.. Ill see if I can find some on the net or if my boy decides stop being shy about his skillz.. Lol

N

nightmarecreature

Look who's in the lead.. Lhb for the win.. Ill see if I can find some on the net or if my boy decides stop being shy about his skillz.. Lol

They are going fook, "I don't want anyone to know I have that shiot!"

This poll is still unfair, I don't think anyone has tried every single one on that list. I have only tried a little more than half of those. Also the way it's grown makes a huge difference.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

They are going fook, "I don't want anyone to know I have that shiot!"

This poll is still unfair, I don't think anyone has tried every single one on that list. I have only tried a little more than half of those. Also the way it's grown makes a huge difference.
Lol... How did u know..everyone doesn't want to show off there gems, and it seems you get blacklisted for even inquiring about first hand knowlegde... But it is what it is..

As far as the poll its seems accurate to me, definitely not everyone is going to try them all or especially growing them all, but we can get a depiction of what people have expierenced and what they consider as to be DANK...I'm sure anyone who has voted has tried at least 3 out of the listed and can make a decision on which one was better then the rest...

P

paulycali

Is the Faceoff that fire? I knew a dude named Caleb who said he either created the strain or had one of the original mothers. Does that name come to mind? I think he got it or bred it originally up in the mtns near big bear. He lives in san diego now. Anybody know if what he has is in fact the real deal faceoff og? Do you think his story is true? I wish i grabbed a cut but i was playing with a bunch of beans at the time and we were trading genetics in seed form and didn't have room for some so called faceoff og. I did't know it was a legit strain. This was at least 3 years ago. Figured i'd bring that up since were talking about the face-off and lots of people seem to be breeding with it. Let me know what's up if anyone knows. Thanks farmers :)

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Is the Faceoff that fire? I knew a dude named Caleb who said he either created the strain or had one of the original mothers. Does that name come to mind? I think he got it or bred it originally up in the mtns near big bear. He lives in san diego now. Anybody know if what he has is in fact the real deal faceoff og? Do you think his story is true? I wish i grabbed a cut but i was playing with a bunch of beans at the time and we were trading genetics in seed form and didn't have room for some so called faceoff og. I did't know it was a legit strain. This was at least 3 years ago. Figured i'd bring that up since were talking about the face-off and lots of people seem to be breeding with it. Let me know what's up if anyone knows. Thanks farmers :)
I've heard this story before I think lol maybe from you??? We're you talking about this earlier?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer

Damn you should hit him up and grab that with the quickness. I've tried the flowers,and it was certified Dank. If it yields respectably it's definitely something to keep on a consistent rotation.

Top Bottom