= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

gotta take a few cuts first then ill flip her...next flip will be in october...

Nice I think we will be on that same schedule bro.. U might be ahead a few weeks tho..lol..
Hope to have some pics of the new addition soon too..
Got to stay on the flip mode squad..

soserthc1

soserthc1

Cool thread learned a good bit on how a true og should look with them 3 bladed leaves and a few 5's in between .

I gotta say that i'm thinking there are way to many cuts with different names that are related if not the same. As the name game is getting carried away ...

Tony Montana og - It will kill you
Jlo og - has a big ass kick
Bianca og - better smoked in Jay Z's

Which was the first og to surface SVF? and when ?
Wonder what the new craze will be , never seen threads blow up like threads with the og story or GSC insanity ..... good reads thou

soserthc1

soserthc1

Actually adding some new flavors to ogk sounds awesome but would it still be considered a og if it didn't have that fuelly taste

soserthc1

soserthc1

his afgooey is greased up resin i cant believe the smell i love to shake the plant fills the room like a candy store...

Yea fond of the candy smell myself had a blueberry gum that was straight candy

soserthc1

soserthc1

well supposedly the cut my boy got was a OG trade he made with an SD breeder that said he got the afgooey from bodhi... ill get some pics up tonite....

sweet would love to see it... and i can believe it Bodhi aint shy about spreading the genetic's .....and he is around them parts

Top Bottom