= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Damn GM, just throwing that pollen all over the place! Interested to see what creations you've come up with.
Yes sir I sure did;):D.......some knocked up SR71:).....
DSC06891
DSC07057

M

mrtokez2

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Heres some better shots of the TrueOG these shots are a little better, man I lost what little camera skills I had when I took my vacation lol, gonna half to get back into shape again;)...View attachment 449827 View attachment 449828 View attachment 449830 View attachment 449831 View attachment 449832 View attachment 449833 View attachment 449834
Truly impressive bro, you definelty got that true og singing for u, straight chunky og nugs, killer grow all around..

Can't wait to see what u put out on them beans, that bananas x wifi = huge yielding plant, the flavor would be interesting..

seanstuffy

seanstuffy

Amazing thread everyone!! im growing the crippy now i just put him into flower a week ago! i wanted to make sure i got a good amout of clones before i flowered her for the first time .. i would like to see crippy tested by adam also! next run ima run crippy next to triangle to see how close they are but i know for a fact they are diff strains just from veg! ima s1 crippy and make fem crippy bx's also on top of the crippy s1's. and also hit triangle, animal cookies. green crack and cannabea cookies and crippy d from sunshine state. i have deadscout cookies and larry og (cc) in early flower also. and finishing emdog up now! i will post pics soon!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Keeping things interesting ... Goin to push these girls closer to 77, see how the potency changes, keep hearing things get funky past the 70 mark, so why not.. Had a little ph issue for a couple days caught it really early turned it around decent, so the extra week should make up for lost time..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

No flash, not the best macro camera, smallest nugs I could find.. ;)

Og, that loud..

Triangle Kush, feeling like the real deal Holyfield..

And some animal cookies, hitting like some hard og, wit that cookie flow.. Might be making more appearances in the flowering room.. Bag appeal and flavor on point.. I'm getting a lot of fire out of this cut the later it was cut, had a very interesting thin mint flavor wit some chocolate, early on around 56 days..

Top Bottom