= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
colostoney

colostoney

Being around the cali n colo scene since the early nineties, I've ran n smoked some awesome OGs and I could never pick one cut as a favorite cuz
Ogs quality is a lot about the grower and although most never yeild for shit next to a lot stock they take a skill level to grow right. Sometimes it takes me 2 or 3 years to get a cut dancing just perfect.

I never thought Og would evolve more but I've seen phenos comin out the yeti og and others lately that are better than the original cali headband or nor cal kush or whatever your egos choose to label the famous nor cal area kush cut known as headband, mendicino kush, trinity county OG ......tons a peeps get it hoard it and give it a new name for themselves its not theres exclusive though at all.....LMFAO

I've found new og phenos just as dank or danker than the original the last few seasons but they have a lot better vigor n yield.

ive smoked seen n worked the same cut from different sources and that's all the same one and its been around up there since the 90s so whoever breeds with it and succeeds kudos awesome but its not your original work and no one has any dibbs that's alive anymore on putting there name in front the headband cut at all....to claim Og as your own original work is like me convincing myself I invented the fuckin hamburger. Whatevers.....

peace

waayne

waayne

The last run of Unknown OG
IMG 2001

SFV OG
IMG 6588
IMG 6589
IMG 6595
IMG 6598

TK
Version II
IMG 6603
IMG 6606
IMG 6610

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Needs some of this in my life, looking dialed bro.. What aromas are u getting off the Unkown og?
TKVII is looking like a chunky as gurl, she's beasting out crazy.. That classic og stack, can't wait to to the side by side, they look very similar...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes Fuck ya bro, loving the canopy shots, chunky monkeys everywhere:D, looking proper bro..............GM
@EveryOneSmokes I agree with @GrowMaster
That canopy shot is epic!
Those girls are really fattening up nicely this run.
Keep slaying it bro:cool:

Thanks for the words @GrowMaster and @waayne , I've learned a lot from u guys .. U guys set the bar really high I'm always playing catch up..

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@EveryOneSmokes man those canopy shots are the money makers! Thats what I've been waiting for all this time, i can just imagine the smells walking into that room, would probably knock most people to their knees... o you run a white fire cut too, never seen her on any of your threads, just curious..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes man those canopy shots are the money makers! Thats what I've been waiting for all this time, i can just imagine the smells walking into that room, would probably knock most people to their knees... o you run a white fire cut too, never seen her on any of your threads, just curious..
What could I say that hasn't been said before.. BEDS FTW....

I got a wifi or two up my sleeve, I know I posted I somewhere, heavy yeilding fire og nugs structure straight fuely fire funk, she will be making an appearance in the flower room this next run, ay showdown persay.. I'll post updates..

Latest posts

Top Bottom