= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Some og early bloom shots.. No flowers yet.. Close of week 1, things turning around now..

Individual OG pics..

TKView attachment 450553

FOView attachment 450554

OGView attachment 450556

SfvView attachment 450560
Ghost View attachment 450557

View attachment 450558

Tk bed looking like it's going to fill in nicely..View attachment 450559
Still puzzled about how you get them to finger and knuckle out like this.... please show meh! =( super sad on my last yeild

true grit

true grit

Very well said brotha Raw !, the day I quit learning is the day I die ;), I get to learn something new from some of u guys this next run, gonna run C02 for the first time so im gonna need some help, got lots to learn soon.........GM

Im considering doing the same in a run or two. Finally getting soil mix where i like it and had a nice yield this run, but sure it could be even better with co2. No reason to be content!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Still puzzled about how you get them to finger and knuckle out like this.... please show meh! =( super sad on my last yeild
Not sure what exactly ur describing? Maybe if u can point out what ur seeing I could shed some like... Hey always look at the positives, u had a good yeild, and u have a chance to give another go in the near future.. I'm sure many of us have had highs and lows too man... Enjoy the fruits of your labor.. ;)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Finishing off week 7, day 48..
Rooms doing good, things looking like there catching up, lost a few days due to a ph drift but there make a smooth comeback..

Ghost Og

Triangle kush

Og .. Being the first run, not looking to bad, could improve on the structure of the plant, and bulk up the nugs.. Next go around should be interesting..

San Fernando Valley Og

Happy 420 everybody .. :cigar:

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Very well said brotha Raw !, the day I quit learning is the day I die ;), I get to learn something new from some of u guys this next run, gonna run C02 for the first time so im gonna need some help, got lots to learn soon.........GM
I'm sure u will pick it up fast bro,
I know a little about it myself but I'm learning as i go, this is my first time using Co2 in a new room, if there's any thing I can help with let me know.. ;)
I would be more than glad to share my experience, so far still in week 2 so bare with me..

colostoney

colostoney

anyone got shots of the Crippy
I hear a lot about it lately and my friend across town has it and Im curious
thanks folks

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Dang I thought all you guys were already runnin Co2... GM and TG are you serious you guys...your going to need golden poles of OG glory and cable to hold up them heads now. This oughtta be good Im tuned in.

Beds look spot on EOS like the trainin this round bro they look uniform bro they going to be dense tables good luck look forward to seeing them blow up.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again I too lov watching and learning from all you dudes you all keeps me motivated.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

They knuckle and spear like that cause of heavy feedings, nute strength is to high, I have found that most OGs like there nutes at 1500 ppms and lower, with 1200 to 1500 ppms being the sweet spot for most OGs, also having the lights to close can cause them to do this too, hope that helps.............GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Im considering doing the same in a run or two. Finally getting soil mix where i like it and had a nice yield this run, but sure it could be even better with co2. No reason to be content!
Ya u should do it on your next run bro, winter is upon us, if u run a room like ours where u circulate the air u only need to run C02 during the cold winter months when there is very little C02 in the air, the air is very cold and dense. and holds very little co2, u should run C02 from about November to about march, to compensate for low C02 levels in the air.......GM

true grit

true grit

@Twisted pleasure - lol man. Ya I'm stubborn and of the mind if folks can pull 10lb plants outdoors with 400ppm I should at least be able to maintain something decent indoors with the right environmental factors. But would be cool to see the difference now that some of the other factors are getting lined up.
Ya u should do it on your next run bro, winter is upon us, if u run a room like ours where u circulate the air u only need to run C02 during the cold winter months when there is very little C02 in the air, the air is very cold and dense. and holds very little co2, u should run C02 from about November to about march, to compensate for low C02 levels in the air.......GM

Ya I'll try and get on it this winter then, that's makes sense and i imagine it's prob compounded more by being up at this CO elevation. I fucked around and threw those co2 mycelium bags in at some point last year- bumped each table to about 750ppm. Decent growth but some reason I didn't stick with it? Maybe fucking with too many variables at the time. You know how I do. Lol.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Dang I thought all you guys were already runnin Co2... GM and TG are you serious you guys...your going to need golden poles of OG glory and cable to hold up them heads now. This oughtta be good Im tuned in.

Beds look spot on EOS like the trainin this round bro they look uniform bro they going to be dense tables good luck look forward to seeing them blow up.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again I too lov watching and learning from all you dudes you all keeps me motivated.
Hay bro, just for the record C02 will not, I repeat will not grow any bigger buds then fresh air will period........GM

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Hay bro, just for the record C02 will not, I repeat will not grow any bigger buds then fresh air will period........GM

HaHa we shall see. Maybe not bigger but faster. I cant wait for your results. Ive never grown without it so I def. am not a authority. Lets see the show.

@Twisted pleasure - lol man. Ya I'm stubborn and of the mind if folks can pull 10lb plants outdoors with 400ppm I should at least be able to maintain something decent indoors with the right environmental factors. But would be cool to see the difference now that some of the other factors are getting lined up.

Well Ive seen decent out of you to say the least. Im sure Jax been itchin you for a while and you didnt like coco as well as your mix but Im damn sure excited to see your Co run.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

They knuckle and spear like that cause of heavy feedings, nute strength is to high, I have found that most OGs like there nutes at 1500 ppms and lower, with 1200 to 1500 ppms being the sweet spot for most OGs, also having the lights to close can cause them to do this too, hope that helps.............GM

@GrowMaster I'm still not clear about what he was referring to? ..
The pics he was referring to have been feed 1200-1300 ppm , that's with 650ppm tap water included, actual ferts are around 600-650ppm... As far as the lights, the gavitas are about 5' away from the canopy..
Although during summer I do have heat and clearance issues when I let them stretch.. My other spots I'm still rocking regular hps with vented hoods.. And intake air and exhaust..

I can't agree with u more about the Co2 making that huge difference, I'm currently running only at 6-800 ppm Co2, as it my first try..
With regular airflow, the natural Co2 levels indoor are around 400-600ppms..

Top Bottom