= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

good eye @EveryOneSmokes .. Most would think thats a healthy plant and won't know until 3-4 weeks in.. :eek: Good thing u had another cut on ice..

Which one of Waaynes nugs did you dig the most? i know its gotta be hard to pick one. :D
I know bro, the only thing different that had me tryn to see what would happen was the added Co2, but I'm guessing the dud plants still like there Co2 enriched environment.. ;)
This is probably why I kept seeing healthy looking duds in the dud thread ..

I dig all the smoke I've tried from waayne, the tk is the dankest fosho.. We should sesh in some if it last that long.. Lol

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
My first run wasn't the best with them but there doing great, liking how the trunks are getting thick, and it seem they grow into them nicely the plants have a sturdier look to them...

My second run with them should be interesting, these cuts had roots coming out the bottom in 7-10 days, that impressed me.. Lol.. This should be a better representation of what the rw can do...so far I'm liking the switch..
View attachment 452167 View attachment 452168
A few key points that is making the switch make more sense..
-easy transplanting from clone to 4"cube
-saving time during transplanting
- easy transition into the beds
-less waste having to buy small pots
- more oxygen to the root zone
- bigger root ball because of the 4" cube making a good foundation for a successful producing plant.

IM vegging in R/W now as well and am definitely seeing thicker stronger branching and faster transitioning. The best part is, no longer having to water dozens of plants by hand. Just pop the cuts into the 4'' cubes and throw em on the flood/drain table. No more potting up dozens of plants... They are definitely taking off faster when they are put into the beds too..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Long days..

Close of week 2, about to get this show rolling.. @midwestdensies this is the 1st run of the 4" RW, I'll get some trunk shots later for u bro..
TK

Trimmed the hedges, got them thick and stout..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Oh shit super jungly in there! Looks like everything is taking off buddy. Let's link later will hit you up in a few I have all your shades just been running errands for a while.
Long days..

Close of week 2, about to get this show rolling.. @midwestdensies this is the 1st run of the 4" RW, I'll get some trunk shots later for u bro..
TKView attachment 452173View attachment 452174View attachment 452175
View attachment 452180

Trimmed the hedges, got them thick and stout.. View attachment 452176

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I know bro, the only thing different that had me tryn to see what would happen was the added Co2, but I'm guessing the dud plants still like there Co2 enriched environment.. ;)
This is probably why I kept seeing healthy looking duds in the dud thread ..

I dig all the smoke I've tried from waayne, the tk is the dankest fosho.. We should sesh in some if it last that long.. Lol
Do you think dude plants need a drier medium.? I fix dude by putting them Uber close to the light and then not watering until the coco is dry... I guess it doesn't really work well in beds.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Oh shit super jungly in there! Looks like everything is taking off buddy. Let's link later will hit you up in a few I have all your shades just been running errands for a while.
Always on that grind bro, I hear u.. Hit me up when ur ready..

Things were a bit jungly in there, i took of a little off the bottom, and the canopy is looking good, there stay low so far I'm right around 28-30"..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Do you think dude plants need a drier medium.? I fix dude by putting them Uber close to the light and then not watering until the coco is dry... I guess it doesn't really work well in beds.
This wouldn't be able to be done on the beds, unless I drop the lights on them...
I know a couple people that have mentioned that there nematodes, I haven't checked but it's looking more likely..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

great branching of those @EveryOneSmokes ya did a great job in training. exactly what I aim for and wish I could do more consistently.

Thanks bro, been working them almost everyday, got them really bush and trimmed up the bottoms a bit to let the gavitas penetrate a bit more.. But I think I may have taken a little too much off, but it's a learning curve right now with the gavita room..

Top Bottom