= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Thanks Guys Ill Check out how to supercrop. thanks. do you pinch the main stem then tie it down?
it doesn't have to be the main stem, it is usually anyone of the top branches. And no you don't have to tie it down, once you bend snap super crop, it will create an angle in the branch and start growing up again, the reason for doing this is to let the nodes that are around it to shoot upwards also, so we are looking to create a bush. i usually super crop from the center of the plant and bend the branch outwards exposing the middle of the bush.

waayne

waayne

White Fire #43
day 25

IMG 6697
IMG 6700
IMG 6704

SFV OG
day 54
IMG 6716
IMG 6718

TK
Version II
day 61
IMG 6713
IMG 6712

SpiderK

SpiderK

Unicorn O.G. - 55' Gallon Gorilla Outdoor

Most peeps pull outdoor way, wayyy early ...... Big mistake when your looking for midwest AAA fucking dank'

We still have a few more days but she's putting on her swell, stinks for city blocks on all sides ..... Sorry not the best pics, on the run at 6am w/ no tripod ... ;)

She's sitting under a 6Ft x 4Ft fence so its a carpet of tops & buds ....

Unicorn   1

Unicorn   2

Unicorn   3

Unicorn   4

Unicorn   5

Unicorn   6

Unicorn   8

Unicorn   9

Unicorn   10

Nicorn   11

Unicorn   12

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

It's all about timing .....

The last 3 weeks or so you want dropping temps w/ light times under 12 / 12 or less .....

never forget about dawn / dusk times added on w/ normal daylight hours. so ..... we've been under 12's the last few weeks & its hitting the 30's at night. plan everything proper, organics & you can grow buds like waynne outdoor forget the old way of thinking ..... no light dep needed ...

heavy sativa leaning og .....

Unicorn  14

Unicorn   15

Unicorn   17

Last edited:
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Was honored to try some of these taste treats.. @waayne ur work speak for it's self, great job on everything.. Always crushing it, all these ladies impressed in there on way.. Dank Dank Dank...

OG Connoisseur..
Irene Og

Cali king #1.. @baba G , you made a great cross with this one..

Triangle Kush VI

Little bit of some dried, Legend, Triangle Kush, and Animal Cookies..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Dud's shit happens...
pulled this dud out, 2 weeks into flower wasn't going anywhere, got some more clones waiting in the wings.. Lol ..

Just wanted to share this, u can tell by the horizontal growth, instead of vertical growth, plus the smell on her is almost completely gone.. The issue doesn't transfer on to the coco or affect the new transplanted cut.. This one actually looks healthy but it's further from the truth..
Roots were very little and the stem was weak..

Here's the cut right next to it same strain, makes no sense.. But we keep pushing..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Just an observation, this cut looks like it Dud'd, I was looking at how the lower branches look horizontal growing.. Best of luck..
Good eye there buddy. How are those 4" cubes working out for you? Was considering trying that and wanted your opinion before committing. Everything looks fire and I bet waaynes nugs are fire!! I have some organic outdoor og and cooks you need to try as well. Thanks buddy happy harvest.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

i had a dud last round too, weirdest shit ever.. i even had one plant that produced some awesome colas and one branch that dud'd literally could have said it was a completely different strain, it grew out decent nugs but wasnt even in the same field looks wise or frost wise. i swear the plant had two different genetic codes going on...

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

good eye @EveryOneSmokes .. Most would think thats a healthy plant and won't know until 3-4 weeks in.. :eek: Good thing u had another cut on ice..

Which one of Waaynes nugs did you dig the most? i know its gotta be hard to pick one. :D

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I got a dud platinum cookies I need 2 toss.. I put a tag on it 2 keep a eye on it & see if I called it rite.. im juss gunna chop her..
86 that girl she don't belong in the club..

I was surprised I hadn't come a cross a dud for a couple clone cycles, but I'm starting to think it's all happens in the rooting process, what ever it is..
These cuts went thru the ringer and out of all the issues they made a great turn around.. 3-4 duds out of roughly 120 clones isn't bad, just have to make sure everything goes right wit the cloning process is key, IMHO..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Good eye there buddy. How are those 4" cubes working out for you? Was considering trying that and wanted your opinion before committing. Everything looks fire and I bet waaynes nugs are fire!! I have some organic outdoor og and cooks you need to try as well. Thanks buddy happy harvest.
My first run wasn't the best with them but there doing great, liking how the trunks are getting thick, and it seem they grow into them nicely the plants have a sturdier look to them...

My second run with them should be interesting, these cuts had roots coming out the bottom in 7-10 days, that impressed me.. Lol.. This should be a better representation of what the rw can do...so far I'm liking the switch..

A few key points that is making the switch make more sense..
-easy transplanting from clone to 4"cube
-saving time during transplanting
- easy transition into the beds
-less waste having to buy small pots
- more oxygen to the root zone
- bigger root ball because of the 4" cube making a good foundation for a successful producing plant.

I'm down with that get down, clown shoes at the ready.. Lol.. If I still have some nugs from waayne I'll be down to share is well bro

Last edited:
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

i had a dud last round too, weirdest shit ever.. i even had one plant that produced some awesome colas and one branch that dud'd literally could have said it was a completely different strain, it grew out decent nugs but wasnt even in the same field looks wise or frost wise. i swear the plant had two different genetic codes going on...
Yup it happens , seen this happen to the Louie cut, I'm almost positive the branch that dud came from was from the lowest branch on the plant.. I'm starting to think if it all stems from poor rooting structure, also poor rooted clones, instead of a mystery ailment...my thought behind it is the every plant that has dud'd has had a week root zone, and to have a healthy plant dud only one
Branch makes me think the roots assigned to service that branch with nutrients weren't able to do so.. I might he totally off on this, but seems likely.. Because this ailment hasn't till this day affected anything transplanted in its place..

Last edited:
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Was honored to try some of these taste treats.. @waayne ur work speak for it's self, great job on everything.. Always crushing it, all these ladies impressed in there on way.. Dank Dank Dank...

OG Connoisseur..
Irene Og
View attachment 452043 View attachment 452044

Cali king #1.. @baba G , you made a great cross with this one..

View attachment 452045 View attachment 452046

Triangle Kush VI View attachment 452047 View attachment 452048
Little bit of some dried, Legend, Triangle Kush, and Animal Cookies.. View attachment 452050
so which was you favorite from the batch?

Top Bottom