= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes those are looking really stout.
Beautiful job bro,that canopy is going to look amazing in a few weeks.
Keep up the great work!

SFV OG
View attachment 452556 View attachment 452559 View attachment 452560

TK
Version II
View attachment 452562
White Fire #43
View attachment 452566 View attachment 452567
Thanks bro, it sure will still have to try and keep them low, as I have still 2 more weeks of stretch, I'll be finishing the stretch right around 40"-44"...

That Sfv is on swoll bro, and that VII looking awesome... What are u feeding them roids, jk..lol ;)

That Wf 43 sure is stacking on u nicely, I'll have some WIFI to share this coming month ..

SpiderK

SpiderK

Unicorn OG

Unicorn   E

Unicorn   D

Unicorn A

Frost

Unicorn   B

Unicorn   X

Unicorn  BW

Unicorn   C 1

Last edited:
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
@whatthe215 I believe it is just a bit more vigorous version of the TK we all know and love.
The terp profile is indentical,and it sure grows and looks the same...I'll know for sure in a few weeks when I sample it,and can compare it to TK version I,which appears to be the same cut that @EveryOneSmokes runs.....

It looks outstanding that's for sure, colors are super vibrant ... The calyx to leaf ratio is on what I would call a epic level and the dang nugs look like damn Coneheads!

(we are from france!)

Love it. :)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Restart in this room, these should've been flipped but had some unforeseen electrical issues..
These will get 4 days and flip..
Running TK,OG, and UnVerified Og ( this will be the third run on this one, if she real I will be naming her by her name)... There a little beat up due to the electrical issues, and 95-100f temps they were in, u can see the burns on some of the leaves..

Triangle Kush

Unverified Og

Og

Looking at the leaf pics, I see a lot of similarities in this three og's, but I can almost guarantee ther all different, except for the UnVerified Og, haven't had a cured sample yet..

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@EveryOneSmokes do you notice the sfv throwing out some crooked or turned leaves? my girl seems to wanna tilt a bit with the leaf pattern as if she's twisted up or something, not curling but the whole leaf growing towards one direction sideways like a wave or something.. anyways just seeing if you notice that at all on your sfv kinda looked like i might scene something similar in your pics.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

42 days flower, this round didn't turn out like i had hoped, my fucks up caused it.. let the ph fluctuate a bit too much i think, also i shoulda pre vegged the other 4x4 for a lot longer, they just never really got started. none the less the smells are so ridiculous and the frost is starting to shine. still got 3 more weeks anyways, who knows maybe she's surprise me.
IMG 2261
IMG 2262
IMG 2263
IMG 2264
IMG 2266
IMG 2268
IMG 2270
IMG 2271

straydogOG

straydogOG

Granddaddy Purple Seeds OG Kush

Genetics: Tahoe OG x OG Kush
Variety Indica / Sativa
THC Content Up to 23%
CBD Content 0.33%
Yield: Indoors up to 800 gr/m2 & Outdoors up to 900 gr/plant
Plant Height: Indoors up to 15 cm & Outdoors up to 20 cm
Flowering Time: 8 - 10 weeks
Harvest Month: Early October

Day 37 of 12/12

ELixutW.jpeg
GuSXzDP.jpeg

anyone ever done this one? Is it a real OG? .....peace......

BSSF

sd

kgp

kgp

EOS, just a fun question for conversation. If you had to pick one. Tk, ghost, or sfv. Which one and why?

From your experience with all, I value your opinion.

Thx

K

Edited to add; I think they are near perfection. You're nailing that shit. Great job.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes do you notice the sfv throwing out some crooked or turned leaves? my girl seems to wanna tilt a bit with the leaf pattern as if she's twisted up or something, not curling but the whole leaf growing towards one direction sideways like a wave or something.. anyways just seeing if you notice that at all on your sfv kinda looked like i might scene something similar in your pics.
I'm not sure I've seen what ur referring to, if the whole leaf hooking or just one leaf blade? I think I see what u mean in ur 4th pic down the main cola to the left has a slight hooking, going sideways right?
Maybe a ph issue ? Or heavy foliar application?
If seen this happen if I had either, or...

I wouldn't say it would naturally do this for the sfv...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

42 days flower, this round didn't turn out like i had hoped, my fucks up caused it.. let the ph fluctuate a bit too much i think, also i shoulda pre vegged the other 4x4 for a lot longer, they just never really got started. none the less the smells are so ridiculous and the frost is starting to shine. still got 3 more weeks anyways, who knows maybe she's surprise me.View attachment 453739View attachment 453740View attachment 453741View attachment 453742View attachment 453743View attachment 453744View attachment 453745View attachment 453746
Things are looking really nice, ur going to have some chunkers ..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

EOS, just a fun question for conversation. If you had to pick one. Tk, ghost, or sfv. Which one and why?

From your experience with all, I value your opinion.

Thx

K

Edited to add; I think they are near perfection. You're nailing that shit. Great job.

Out of those three, TK wins hands down, the flavor and potency is what she brings to the table.. The ghost and sfv are both unique as well but tk edges the ghost by a little IMHO ... Sfv has a great flavor, but the potency is a little less then the other two...

Top Bottom