= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Triangle Kush

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

View attachment 468921 View attachment 468922 I can't say for sure but from the size an the density of the cola's it should be any where between 6 to 9 zips but I'll report back once she drys happy holidays everyone!
Can I take a guess .. Just by the pic im guessing 4-5 zips, them tops look chunky tho...
How many girls u doing under a light? Looks like ur going to have a great harvest.. And just in time for the holidays.. :D

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Big Ups to Santa's helper @EveryOneSmokes
Gonna be a stoney Christmas here brother!
Everything looks on point and tastes dank:)
Happy Holidays!
View attachment 469518

Archive's Casper OG
The lime marshmallow, pheno day 48
View attachment 469519

Lime marshmallow kinda sounds like a weird palette combo similar to orange juice and toothpaste lol...

The smoking palette is much different animal compared to the eaters though; I definitely don't want dogshit sauce on my burgers or Italian cat piss salad dressing. :) eeewwwe

I know it's some killer kill! Just like that sample assortment of kush!!! Holy moly I'm jelly.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Thanks @waayne just trying to make these ladies shine! Man that Casper description
Lime marshmallow kinda sounds like a weird palette combo similar to orange juice and toothpaste lol...

The smoking palette is much different animal compared to the eaters though; I definitely don't want dogshit sauce on my burgers or Italian cat piss salad dressing. :) eeewwwe

I know it's some killer kill! Just like that sample assortment of kush!!! Holy moly I'm jelly.

@TSTEW313 Santa did show up a bit early;)
Happy Harvest bro!
Your last run looks kill!
@HeLLMuTT I hear you man, it is actually a mouthwatering combination of terps with just enough OG funk to top it off:cool:
Happy Holidays!
smell sounds like my HPK almost to the T with the marshmallow lime an gee smell nice find!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Big Ups to Santa's helper @EveryOneSmokes
Gonna be a stoney Christmas here brother!
Everything looks on point and tastes dank:)
Happy Holidays!
View attachment 469518

Archive's Casper OG
The lime marshmallow, pheno day 48
View attachment 469519
Thanks brotha, really appreciate the words.. Especially coming from a skilled grower as yourself... Keep slaying them girls.. Hope u and yours best wishes for the holidays season...

Top Bottom