= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Thing is "if". He has a deal worked out and probably has spent time with the strain. By the time you get said cut and handle biz then run a few times. Demand and supply last so long and that one shop buys it at that. Exclusivity

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

If...... is what made the west coast cures as big as they are now. They were buying it before he even grew it out fully. Just like when people paid more for the bubba and Og. The people who sold It to them only make hash out of it. I guess the exclusivity goes out to a bunch of shops all over the la area.... oh and there is a waiting list for all the extracts.... still a demand. Still an easy strain to grow could easily crush it the first time growing it..... he has had it for 4 yeas I'm told. There's no folklore or newb stories here just cold hard facts about a super exclusive strain no one has..... and for the last 4 years has been pulling 4200 solid for it.... @midwestdensies and this is the hardcore not the Perris but imho Perris is better story being is i don't think it's going anywhere because it's so fire and also all the shoPs in the la area request west coast cures.... tlc carried then once because that's all they could cop... it was sold in under an hour

Last edited:
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

If...... is what made the west coast cures as big as they are now. They were buying it before he even grew it out fully. Just like when people paid more for the bubba and Og. The people who sold It to them only make hash out of it. I guess the exclusivity goes out to a bunch of shops all over the la area.... oh and there is a waiting list for all the extracts.... still a demand. Still an easy strain to grow could easily crush it the first time growing it..... he has had it for 4 yeas I'm told. There's no folklore or newb stories here just cold hard facts about a super exclusive strain no one has..... and for the last 4 years has been pulling 4200 solid for it.... @midwestdensies and this is the hardcore not the Perris but imho Perris is better story being is i don't think it's going anywhere because it's so fire and also all the shoPs in the la area request west coast cures.... tlc carried then once because that's all they could cop... it was sold in under an hour
Make sure you jostle the balls while you stroke it

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Make sure you jostle the balls while you stroke it
I like to cup lightly lol

I don't even run the cut I won't pay for it but if I lived in la damn straight I'd be growing that shit in a heartbeat. Much love bro. Keep crushing your ogeez

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

You have pics of Perris vs Paris Frosty? I know its good and I love west coast cure but all cuts are free if you meet the right people. I would literally never pay 5k for a tray unless it was triangle kush that yielded continuously like a cherry tomato plant. Also on the WCC envelopes I'm pretty sure its Paris not Perris. Who knows though, I love folklore anyways.

M

mrtokez2

Perris og is from the lake perris area..supposedly a dank old school og. Paris og is some cross between headband and og. Them foos all over IG under the handle parisog or something..doesn't look that great. Perris is the crazy one..but I doubt it is any better than other top ogs..

true grit

true grit

Heres a few Wifi43. She crushin this round @JACKMAYOFFER and this is at 7.5 wks!

DSCN4437
DSCN4450
DSCN4451
DSCN4454

Last edited:
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Perris og is from the lake perris area..supposedly a dank old school og. Paris og is some cross between headband and og. Them foos all over IG under the handle parisog or something..doesn't look that great. Perris is the crazy one..but I doubt it is any better than other top ogs..
Yeah I'll get a pic of Perris meow

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Indeed I am and wanna know best part...that's 7.5 wks!!! Straight og lemon fuel funk!

Hope yours is good as well, must be with them nugs.

Hope my hyped ass LHB is real deal! Lol. Lookin like mostly fems outta candy bx, I'll post them soon
Dayum.. 7.5 on swoll brotha.. Them candy bx are going to hold some
Nice phenos.. Only one way to find out if the HB is real.. Flip that girl.. ;)

B

B1GWYRM

Real headband is Chem 91 x mss/nl....yea I said it!
If we all agree loompas headband is an og why not correct the issue?...I mean the other remixed headbands like the 707 or whatever with the sour x og x master or whatever are out there(great strains but the real headband is the first one to come out I would say..) no doubt the LHB is bomb and I understand it came from bud that was labeled headband but people like Joyce and others know what I'm saying is true.but the real headband aka underdog would only ever be the chem91 x mss/nl... Good vibes all the way everything I see on this thread I want to smoke no hate just love

Top Bottom