= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Keeping it frosty this Christmas.. Workflow everyday.. :D
Hb

Tk

Legend

Showing some side nug love..

Canopy looking ready for the flush..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Little bit of work before the day is done.. Time to smoke happy 420 ...

Mixed bed.. @true grit tried my hardest to stop the vertical growth.. Still got abput 10 more days of stretch.. :confused:

HB

TK

Looking all clean.. Need to set the trellis bad.. But the girls are holding steady, they're around 33"-34" , mix bed is more like 30- 36" ...

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

How's that paris? I hear its bomb as hell

I haven't sampled this Paris nug yet but it's smelling very nice. Definitely starts to frost and get the og calyx crowns early. I did try some Paris wax and I loved it. I got it as Paris not Perris but I have seen both names.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I haven't sampled this Paris nug yet but it's smelling very nice. Definitely starts to frost and get the og calyx crowns early. I did try some Paris wax and I loved it. I got it as Paris not Perris but I have seen both names.
It's Perris og from Perris cali. I think that's what the pinky maybe. The cuts are sold for that much. My boy bought two Perris and two hardcore cuts for 10k and they have made him more money than that tenfold he said. Super exclusive clone only brother. Super awesome snag. There are two cuts going around Paris is the new kush cross not a clone only perris is the clone only very rare

Top Bottom