= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
P

paulycali

View attachment 330790
IMG 0288
IMG 0288

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Very close there buddy.. Ur on the right direction.. Lol.. I got some triangle kush sitting waiting to be smoked,u down to sesh?.. My back fucking hurting bro.. Hit me up if ur interested if not ill start without u.. Haha

I meant Dc's pic. I know what your's is. you told me when you were all stoned last sesh lol. I'll take you up on that if I finish transplanting early. These High Octane Bx2s may just be the next big hit;)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I wish i had a pure fire og but all i have is pics of three wayy crosses. Sfv x tahoe mom and fire og daddy.....not sure if those would go on this thread. Let me know...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Oh ya there Uprising Og clone only and as of yet Uprising is MIA so seeds arent even available

Reactions: Dad
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Lol.. Jb u are so correct i was to baked to remember.. Haha
I know the secrets safe wit u.. ;)

Aligee

Aligee

Ill throw my hat in the mix once more with some "future" clone onlys :D

These beans are rare in themselves because they are from back in the day!

Here are Wifi and White beans from Raskals ORIGINAL DROP! :D

View attachment 330755
Raskals first release they were labeled og kush x the white no reference to whitefire till his 2nd drop and so on, got these for 60$ a pack from Ograskal himself right before his first ever online release at THCFRAMER back in 07-08' they were going for 400$ a 10 pack here @ the Farm! thats were i found wifey #1 from a 15 seed run! the new packs used a old english font FWIW!
Peace!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Raskals first release they were labeled og kush x the white no reference to whitefire till his 2nd drop and so on, got these for 60$ a pack from Ograskal himself right before his first ever online release at THCFRAMER back in 07-08' they were going for 400$ a 10 pack here @ the Farm! thats were i found wifey #1 from a 15 seed run! the new packs used a old english font FWIW!
View attachment 330818 Peace!
I meant his first White Fire release.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I can't stop looking at those OGR beans...that's bad ass!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

fractal

fractal

I left the Poison OG clone with a neighbor and his grow partner/other neighbor when i left cali. . . Trying to get ahold of him again but his phone just rings and rings. . . My buddy is too busy to take a drive up the hill and leave a note for him. I'm desperately hoping that he or his friend realized what they had and still have it. They were growing durban, pot of gold, generic shit so hopefully they would have kept it. Plus I gave them samples that were epic dank, it would not make sense they wouldn't have kept it I HOPE lol.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I left the Poison OG clone with a neighbor and his grow partner/other neighbor when i left cali. . . Trying to get ahold of him again but his phone just rings and rings. . . My buddy is too busy to take a drive up the hill and leave a note for him. I'm desperately hoping that he or his friend realized what they had and still have it. They were growing durban, pot of gold, generic shit so hopefully they would have kept it. Plus I gave them samples that were epic dank, it would not make sense they wouldn't have kept it I HOPE lol.

Hope you guys get reunited.. She sounds Ike a really nice og.. What flavor does she put out? And can you elaborate in structure, stretch, yield?

Latest posts

Top Bottom