= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
N

nightmarecreature

I left the Poison OG clone with a neighbor and his grow partner/other neighbor when i left cali. . . Trying to get ahold of him again but his phone just rings and rings. . . My buddy is too busy to take a drive up the hill and leave a note for him. I'm desperately hoping that he or his friend realized what they had and still have it. They were growing durban, pot of gold, generic shit so hopefully they would have kept it. Plus I gave them samples that were epic dank, it would not make sense they wouldn't have kept it I HOPE lol.

You should try to get a hold of OGKushman or wait till he's at the next L.A. Cup. I don't think the cut is on lock, it's just hard to find. Mrs. Raredankness told me they gave him back his Poison cut that he lost awhile back.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

does anyone else have any og pics throw them up....
Yes in deed my friend, seems like the community is holding back.. I know everyone has some nice og hidden in there secret gardens.. Evoke what's up with some shot from your peeps.. Get us some insider og pics bro..

Here some Petrolio... Some very fuel/ gasy smoke..

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Awesome cut!!! Every pic ive seen of her has been nothing short of straight dank! ! Great job EOS!
Some one should make s1's of her for us folks who are far from the hookup!
Yes in deed my friend, seems like the community is holding back.. I know everyone has some nice og hidden in there secret gardens.. Evoke what's up with some shot from your peeps.. Get us some insider og pics bro..

Here some Petrolio... Some very fuel/ gasy smoke..

View attachment 330859

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I'll take one og cut.........

The best cut is the one you dial.....end of story.

In ur experience which one have you found to be easier to dial in?

Most plants are very bomb once dialed, you have to know what your cut likes and run her several times before you can get anything dialed.. Feel free to share with and post pics, I've seen a couple threads with your work bro, keep up the good work...

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

The easiest to dial for me has been sfv. True being the hardest to nail a high yielding crop of.

But with that said, I've seen em all done well enough to say they were better than the last one, at one point or another ya know.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
The easiest to dial for me has been sfv. True being the hardest to nail a high yielding crop of.

But with that said, I've seen em all done well enough to say they were better than the last one, at one point or another ya know.
I'm surprised since the true I run yields decent and sites up decent sized nuggs. Not colas but has been one of the easier ones for me, but I always keep my ppms low. True has more of a lemony than fuel odor IMO. I wonder if there are a few versions going around.

symbiote420

symbiote420

What's amazing is all that's really needed is a little commonsense to see that most OGs today are either S-1s of other OG cuts or OG hybrids altogether! The OGs that are widely recognized as the first were the Ghost, Tahoe, Larry, Hell's Angel, XXX, and Private Reserve ..........the others to my knowledge came later and probably started from bagseeds found from buds of these originals! The SFV's been called an S1 of the Ghost ......of all the "originals" none have the red hairs like the Fire OG is known for, it's my belief the Fire OG is a Sour D x OG cross ........she's even finicky like the SD is too! After trying many the Ghost is still my favorite OG cut with the Tahoe and SFV coming in 2nd & 3rd!

Top Bottom