= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
rawman

rawman

Thanks man I'm trying to narrow down some favorites this run

This is the F cut she was a bit abused, but they all look so similar. I wouldn't be able to tell most of them apart besides small differences I. Leaf structures.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Thanks man I'm trying to narrow down some favorites this run

This is the F cut she was a bit abused, but they all look so similar. I wouldn't be able to tell most of them apart besides small differences I. Leaf structures.
View attachment 350319

Looks like you have everything :)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

EOS- looking frosty bro! Looks like the beds are working quite nicely for you. Possibly danker quality in your future.

soserthc1

soserthc1

@NMC - if all s1's are female then chem's bag seed had to be a cross or a random pollination - I just ran several s1's from over the years of growing and a total of 6 out of 7 popped with one being SLH and it was straight up male and i def had no males around - didn't even keep them at the time. But I here Orgnk - saying its possible .... thoughts anyone is this something unique - should i keep him ? i kinda remember JJ touching the subject but not sure if same issue ...

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
@NMC - if all s1's are female then chem's bag seed had to be a cross or a random pollination - I just ran several s1's from over the years of growing and a total of 6 out of 7 popped with one being SLH and it was straight up male and i def had no males around - didn't even keep them at the time. But I here Orgnk - saying its possible .... thoughts anyone is this something unique - should i keep him ? i kinda remember JJ touching the subject but not sure if same issue ...

Im gonna have to say that getting a male from the progeny of two female plants is impossible. You have to have a male chromosome in order to pass on a male chromosome and females lack a male chromosome. Therefore S1's cant make male seeds. Im I not correct in this thinking? I think most "males" can be explained by extreme hermaphrodites, or stray male pollen. For instance, a study by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America showed that 40% of the pollen in the air in Los Angeles was Cannabis pollen. This study was in 1987, who knows how large the percentage is now. Now I realize other city's and states wont have nearly as high of a percentage as LA, but it still shows that Cannabis pollen is in the air and travels quite large distances..

Although, I could be wrong. Its rare, but it has happened before...:pompus:

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
You have to have a male chromosome in order to pass on a male chromosome and females lack a male chromosome. Therefore S1's cant make male seeds.

Although, I could be wrong. Its rare, but it has happened before...:pompus:

You are correct...can't happen

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

First thing I learned growing pot is nothing is concrete for all plants and mutations aren't very rare....maybe there is an exceptions to the rule I mean every plant has the ability to enable male sex organs maybe they can disable female sex organs im guessing hormones have alot to do with it....

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

To say that its not possible or it just "cant" happen for a plant to reverse sexxes is just plain ignorant there is a term used for it and it has been documented in pot plants and it has been documented for a very long time.
Look up SSR or Spontaneous Sex Reversal for clarification and a little education on the fact that yes it is very rare indeed and i have seen it first hand personally i believe it happens in nature alot more than we know and alot less indoors because breeders are working to breed the hermi trait outta strains etc. But canabis plants are hermaphodite by nature it is there natural way for reproduction in nature if the other sex is not present than the plant can and will reverse sex to reproduce. Not hermi but reverse its sex produceing regular both male and female offspring.
It is what it is. Lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

To say that its not possible or it just "cant" happen for a plant to reverse sexxes is just plain ignorant there is a term used for it and it has been documented in pot plants and it has been documented for a very long time.
Look up SSR or Spontaneous Sex Reversal for clarification and a little education on the fact that yes it is very rare indeed and i have seen it first hand personally i believe it happens in nature alot more than we know and alot less indoors because breeders are working to breed the hermi trait outta strains etc. But canabis plants are hermaphodite by nature it is there natural way for reproduction in nature if the other sex is not present than the plant can and will reverse sex to reproduce. Not hermi but reverse its sex produceing regular both male and female offspring.
It is what it is. Lol

I just read the two stating it cant happen and will look at OK post above again but i will say that i'm in a state which i doubt that pollen travel in the air to my upstairs grow room and that pollen % in the air is subjective at best but i do listen to everyone's opinion .

I will say that this seed is from a grow off all fem plants as it was like my 2nd or third grow ever - so i was a noob then and bought fem seeds and this 1 seed that came from the plant was straight up male - i culled it but have a clone and will grow it again - it started off looking really promising and i had nothing in flower so i tossed it in early before sexing besides i was under the impression that all s1's are female also but if a female plant can force itself to form male parts it seems logical that a s1 can also become male in rare occasions would love to hear others opinions or i can start a thread

Sorry for off topic E-O-S .....Great thread - will update the picture as i have one when it turned male but need a cord for my camera
SLH 10 11

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea i definetely didnt wanna stir up anymore controversy than was already in here i rarely read the posts in here anyway since it got into whos this and whos that said i come in here to get my daily fix of OG pron and EoS is doing them up right i wish i had access to most of them!
Its cool that u have a cut of an actual male s1 everyone reporting males in S1 cant be wrong im saying come on now it is what it is u know ill be watching for that thread fosho. I had a thread where i documented a male switch genders and comepletely change to female but the pix are gone now and i proved whatever i had to prove in that thread just saying its all very much so possible ive seen crazier shyt happen with my own 2 eyes u know!
Cool

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont want to get in an argument and I dont want to side track this thread. Im no Geneticist, so I cant say 100% on anything related to the subject. I have done a lot of research though. I researched Spontaneous Sex Reversal and it states that..

"In spontaneous sex reversal, only the
phenotype3 is altered. Genetically, the bird remains a
female, but externally it appears male."

If we want to discuss the subject further(which Id be happy to do, as Im quite curious on the subject), we can start another thread so that we dont clog this one with an off topic direction.

Venom818

Venom818

Taste is really selective... but the TK IMO does not taste exactly like lemon heads... Smoked a bowl earlier and i got more of an OG fuel taste with a Citrus undertones and hashy taste...

But they may of used some type of flavor enhancer to bring out more citrus...

Venom, where's the TK at need more in my life gee.... ;)

shit my jar is not looking good right now LOL hopefully soon the tk will flow the the salmon at capistrano.

no flavor enhancers were used on the tk we smoked bro i know the grower really well and he doesnt use enhancers LOL

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

shit my jar is not looking good right now LOL hopefully soon the tk will flow the the salmon at capistrano.

no flavor enhancers were used on the tk we smoked bro i know the grower really well and he doesnt use enhancers LOL

LMAO... Flowing like the
Salmon in lake Capistrano.. Let that girl free, I'm sure ur peeps like her just as much as we do...

Shit no flavor enhancers at all.. I don't even like using molasses cuz it adds the sweetness element, I'm just a purist, I like each strains individual flavor.. Shit I'm tripping out on the true og this run, with the hh&moab combo I always got a nice lemon flavor with A slight fragrance undertones, almost like fabric softener... And this run with the fire & Moab, the flavor just was kicked up a notch, she has been giving the same citrusy lemon flavor and now the fragrance at the end
Is way more pronounced.. Ill bring some of both so u can Try next time we sesh...:cigar:

Top Bottom