= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
soserthc1

soserthc1

When you say "I don't like asking for stuff but I sure wish I had it" like you did numerous times before you got those cuts...well that's asking for stuff.
suppose your correct but wouldn't we all and that was not a direct ask just a few hints and a few real people offered - I was slightly offended that you put me on blast but then i looked at your last 10 post and there all blasting people , so have a great 2014 and move on to the next person you wanna troll ......

Last edited:
shawnskush

shawnskush

suppose your correct but wouldn't we all and that was not a direct ask just a few hints and a few real people offered - I was slightly offended that you put me on blast but then i looked at your last 10 post and there all blasting people , so have a great 2014 and move on to the next person you wanna troll ......
Makes you wonder who's alter ego shakes is eh?

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Yeah dont trip on this clown (no pun intended lol) hes on some weird ass trip and has no idea what hes talking about, he said I was trolling logics cookie drop and im 250% sure i never did such a thing. Some people are just lame as fuck, do your thang homeboy let this clown live with himself which is probably a pretty demanding task.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yeah dont trip on this clown (no pun intended lol) hes on some weird ass trip and has no idea what hes talking about, he said I was trolling logics cookie drop and im 250% sure i never did such a thing. Some people are just lame as fuck, do your thang homeboy let this clown live with himself which is probably a pretty demanding task.
Well i don't wanna derail @EveryOneSmokes thread so after this I will leave it be and i seen that @daliwarpaint after i did a little research as really I treat everyone hear respectfully and expect the same . I mean were all in this together but yet we can't get along on a computer. I know people say don't let a douche bag get to you but shit like that actually bothers me . I will say he is correct but this thread is full of people hinting for this or that and obviously there getting around as if they weren't then only a few people would have these dank og's just kinda confused me as why he decided to particular point me out but whatever after almost 4 yrs posting here i get attacked twice in one day was pretty interesting , appreciate the words of support thou dali , again sorry eos back to og's . carry on time for some big papa or rawman dank to be posted

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Copped a light OG buzz and went to pickup ribs tonight. Totally set me right, and just when I needed it too. Long-cured Wifi is soooo tasty. In the car, at the light, next to a cop, with a pipe in my hand. Goddamn! It was cool, but still bad move, right? lol. Music was killing and the babyback ribs were amazing. 'Chicago For Ribs' if you ever get a chance.

@EOS - Don't get rid of that HB you found, that's the bomb. Best flavor of all the nugs I've tried so far, IMO.

N

nightmarecreature

Anyone heard or know of Crystal Og kush? A certain someone who put out a highly rated OG out there has the Crystal og and says it a old school. He says its really dank. He got it from a older crew that keep it on lock.

I have tried the Crystal OG several times. It's not anything special, there's so much better out there. It's not horrible, just not great.

N

nightmarecreature

The Private Reserve OG (ORGNKID cut)
is dank as fuck!

House of Clones is selling a cut called Private Reserve OG. If it's Orgnkids cut, it's worth having. This is the cut breeders are making fems of and renaming it OG#18. I doubt is the one but for $10, someone should check it out.

N

nightmarecreature

Is it sweet and floral like the descriptions that ive read on a few sites state it is ?
It was over a year ago. I don't keep track of the OGs that are mediocre. All I know is there is a lot better.i tried it atleast three times in Kern County.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I was offered the cut but Ill just end up passing up on the cut then.

N

nightmarecreature

I was offered the cut but Ill just end up passing up on the cut then.
It's not bad, it's just something I would not keep.

That Private Reserve cut smashes it. My friend had the Private Reserve cut and the bastard wouldn't give it to me, I had it in my hands. Then the fucker lost it and I told him I would have given it back to him. Serves him right!

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I might give it a try, but im happy with the OG's i got. Theres a few ogs that i would like to get my hands on .

N

nightmarecreature

It's my first time running it, I wanted a different OG, but my friend grabbed the wrong cuts. It's looking kinda small in the yield department.

The Woody needs a good veg, it's not a fast grower, maybe it's old. Top the the hell out of it, it seems to like it. It can give you a decent yield but the bud won't be on swell. Did you get the cut from a person or club?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes ive been good bro.. thanks for askin.... you gonna roll to the San Bern cali cup in feb... hope to see ya there to burn some... imma have some tasty nuggs for u to try.. ur killn it bro mad props on ur thread... hope all is well with you and yours...
Fosho I'm going to try and make it out .. Happy new year

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Everything is looking fire homie.. Killin it as usual.. Yes bro the Ghost is flame, you gonna dig her.. its straight old school oge funk with everything you would want from an OG.... Its has Fuely Pine taste that lingers and on exhale you get hints of candish cologne OG funk along with the fuely pine. Hard to describe...
Hell yeah bro can't wait to smoke some of that dank bro..lets sesh soon.. I have some og's we can try.. ;)

Top Bottom