= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Copped a light OG buzz and went to pickup ribs tonight. Totally set me right, and just when I needed it too. Long-cured Wifi is soooo tasty. In the car, at the light, next to a cop, with a pipe in my hand. Goddamn! It was cool, but still bad move, right? lol. Music was killing and the babyback ribs were amazing. 'Chicago For Ribs' if you ever get a chance.

@EOS - Don't get rid of that HB you found, that's the bomb. Best flavor of all the nugs I've tried so far, IMO.
Happy new year @DarthFader .. Wish I had ribs right now.. Lol..

The cuatro won't be in rotation as much but she will have a spot in my stable for some fun crosses.. Sometime soon.

She gots a bomb piney funk to her.. She a dank girl fosho..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

May I ask when do you hit with your first moab shot as I usually wait a week into flower , curious as to when you hit yours first as I seem to do the same as you . Also do you hit with tea's and how often - I go this way and would love to hear anyone's feed back as I just really started to use tea's the last run
flower - water with sea green and root enhancer - week 1
week 2 - a shot of moab and water - seagreen
week 3-5 water and tea weekly - liquid karma 10ml
week 6 - moab and a mild tea liquid karma 20ml
week 7- moab shot - water - karma 10ml
week 8 - flush and water to finish - would love to hear anyone's thoughts especially the big guns in this thread .... thanks in advance guys ...
I usually hit with Moab in week 1.. And I feed compost teas almost every feed except when I set the drippers ON then I do it once a week..

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Whats the scoop on VIPKUSH out of LA. They sure do seem to advertise allot. Are their genetics legit and are what they are claimed to be. I kind of have my doughts about them since no one ever mentions them, must be for a reason. Since this is og related has anyone ever tried their genetics.

merko

merko

The Woody needs a good veg, it's not a fast grower, maybe it's old. Top the the hell out of it, it seems to like it. It can give you a decent yield but the bud won't be on swell. Did you get the cut from a person or club?
Guilty!... No veg time.. I only topped once..n used a experimental chart.. Salts, kool bloom liquid, bud candy, moab..no RO..or co2.. The fallen soldiers tasted like bud candy. Ima flush em for 10 days, pull emz at 70-75..I got the cut from a LA, self proclaimed kush master..lol

Next testers are, big meech, liquid coke, nose candy,pres x wifi, gnarlz in charge OG, n Bigfoot..

thump easy

thump easy

wait wait wait wait wait!!!!!!!! you have the liquid coke og?? were did you get it.. only 2 sources RENE fuck i cant think of his name fart in the brain, its on the tip of my tounge!!! well you got my attention ow ya Areal??? is this Areals son????? i got the desendent of the liquid coke og Quang Og..
NEWEST OF THE NEW 015
IMAG0411

the dude with the yellow and black steelers hat is Rene.. musican.. he owned a clinic in long beach off of willow street he named it the liquid coke og.. thats were it all began he got raided and we had a falling out.. i did take a clone but he was the one who started that liquid coke og.. he also named black diamond it realy wasnt black diamond it was black berry kush.. 2008 because of the same strains looking diffrent he renamed a few to this day they are still like that presidential og is 100 dollar og, hate to break it to some people but i cant believe that shit spreads like a wild flower him and a few others out of south gate n well Ariel who was everywere in los angles a few seeds came out of some bomb ass og the seeds were planted but the smell was sweeter than the fuelly og smell.. true story just wounderd how you came across this strain, i thought it was dead, Rene didnt know how to grow the only one was Areals son, surfer kid got took undersomeones wing long story just wanted to know if its the real deal..??it some straight up fire..
Images 21

do you mind if i ask you were you got her??????man one other person Dexter??
Guilty!... No veg time.. I only topped once..n used a experimental chart.. Salts, kool bloom liquid, bud candy, moab..no RO..or co2.. The fallen soldiers tasted like bud candy. Ima flush em for 10 days, pull emz at 70-75..I got the cut from a LA, self proclaimed kush master..lol

Next testers are, big meech, liquid coke, nose candy,pres x wifi, gnarlz in charge OG, n Bigfoot..

Last edited:
CalyxSmokr

CalyxSmokr

Whats the scoop on VIPKUSH out of LA. They sure do seem to advertise allot. Are their genetics legit and are what they are claimed to be. I kind of have my doughts about them since no one ever mentions them, must be for a reason. Since this is og related has anyone ever tried their genetics.
I haven't seen ads in a long time. Thought they either got raided or were just straight BS

thump easy

thump easy

the nug in my hand was the last liquid coke i ever seen dog broke the mom and i tried to bring her back i couldn,t i tried to edit but i cant.. All south gate, long beach are los angles!!!! anyways i got no responce on the p.m. hit me up dude i realy want her back ill trade anything i got for it..Dexter owned that grow me hydroponics? areal sponcerd the shop and closed it down seamed that everyone was on thier own trip but Areals son usto be good friends with Dex??? its worth a shot!!!!!

Last edited:
N

nightmarecreature

What the hell? The Woody only goes about 58 days. It's a hybrid, kinda of early.

thump easy

thump easy

Lolz I just read it.... Lolz liquid coke og is also Charlie sheen.. Well well well that's funny black diamond og is under black berry lolzs on the list.. Lolz

N

nightmarecreature

I had the Charlie Sheen cut. It smells just like pencil shavings. It's good but not great. I had to get rid of it, it yielded decent.

thump easy

thump easy

The one I knew was the coke Rene talked about doing the clone thing he was a Mexican raper June bug from power one o six was his cuzzin.. Also there off of Olympic Ron the owner of Ancra I think that's the name he owns a printing place right around ther he is listed on Cali connection web page for vender clinics in so cal it's the shop on swerves page for venders out of south gate I wonder??? What are the odds???

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

nightmarecreature said:
I had the Charlie Sheen cut. It smells just like pencil shavings. It's good but not great. I had to get rid of it, it yielded decent.

Whats your favorite top 5 OG's

merko

merko

I'm from the same area u speak of..had a black diamond cut.. Came out loose n larfy..most of my strain exchange posse, is against forum posting..n mostly all my OG testers look the same 3 leaf pheno. But, my new fave for this month.. In Westminsterguys pres..cutie pieOG..
yeah, I classify that smell as mothballOG..I ran a bunch that smell like that..pisses me off..ima take a sevatical from OG hunting!!..lol

merko

merko

What the hell? The Woody only goes about 58 days. It's a hybrid, kinda of early.
It looks done.. At 56.. But the tops are so small, I don't wanna kill the the girls yet..lol

I veg in another room n keep that one at 12/12 at all times.. Thanx for the info.. I noticed the side plants are looking fatter, I'll keep a few side plants, next round,before it gets axed...

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I think it doesn't make any sens to vote if ya didn't smoked those cut listed at least ONE TIME ! And remembers it. There's a few other OG cuts I don't see listed, like SFV or Larry or 818, are those not in the league anymore?

Top Bottom