= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Venom818

Venom818

and more tk
IMG 1529
IMG 1525

40tkday
IMG 1522

O

onlychild

Great thread! Unfortunately most, heck who am I kidding all these elite clones are more like urban legend in my lame ass area....Any chance we get a thread like this based on the best OG seeds to purchase? much karma to everyone.

Venom818

Venom818

nice to see u posting up some dank shots again.... Great work bro!
thank you bro ,got a whole new setup in the works hopefully i have some nice eye candy to share with the farm.

DAYYYYUUMM!!!

What's up bro ,we got to meet up for a sesh one of these days

Guy has skills

Im just trying to follow the heavy hitters on the farm right now im small potato's tho lol

Working that tk to the max bro.. Killing it in the weight dept gee.. Can't wait for the new run pics, u shouldn't have a problem with the new digss ;)

man I can't wait to get it cranking,will be working on it some more tomorrow.

Dynamite

Dynamite

they say "THE BEST" ogkush is "the one that's in your grow room" , and I have the Fire cut , so it seemed to be the right choice to vote for

TK being the verified oldest of the bunch would be the one to have .. for breeding and s1's , and just holding one of the hardest to attain clones ..

I'd really like to see TK x the white (triangle kush X triangle) ~ I'd call it Isosceles ,which is 2 triangles with 2 equal sides & angles .. I should just make the trek to the bay area and grab the tk .. I only want it for personal .. where's Krome at ?if you roll thru Oregon , hit me up !! I'd bet dollars to doughnuts he already has them beans !

Venom818

Venom818

Cool man, how many plants do you grow per light (1000W)?

I grow 9 plants per light usually mixed strains and get over 2lb per light im lingering around 2lb 4ounces
nice shots venom got to smoke on some of your triangle last time we were out there was very nice that and the loompas.

What's up bro next time your down here ill have better samples of everything

Hopefully my triangle turns out something like venoms here she is at 14 days :) this pic from this angle almost makes her tamed but she stretched the most for me so far of anythingView attachment 352652

Its the other way around bro ,I hope my stuff comes out like yours .Killer line up your running .

Latest posts

Top Bottom