= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
SpiderKid

SpiderKid

Spider kid, that Nepali looks CRAZZYY. I've never seen that cross before, very nice sir!!

It's Bodhi's Goji OG.

Most peeps don't know his cut of Nepali Kush is from the grass valley tahoe area.The original Kush. Ya this cut of Goji OG is one of a kind.

Thanks brotha.

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

........... the mother is nepali og aka nepali kush, an old og kush from grass valley that is closest in appearance to the tahoe, the buy in for this cut in the mid 2000's was 20 grand...lol... i dont know if any cut is worth that much, but it is a very nice og. - Bodhi

......... here are a couple of nugs me and my roomate harvested about a month and a half ago. It is a strain called nepali kush (from nepal) that was given to us by a long time CA grower. Hope you enjoy, at least i know you kush junkies will.

........Inline the hash is definetley breathtaking and even dangerous for beginner smokers (hahaha). i dont think this is the same cut from tahoe, but i once lived up there so who knows. All i know is the select few people i know that grow this dont give it out to anyone, i just got lucky by meeting the right people. - Kush Junkie ' (2006)

Last edited:
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol I don't need to show off or show proof. The guys who know me and have dealt with me know I'm legit. Ask jb or anyone else who I've dealt with personally... I don't bullshit around and the og cuts I claim I actually have. You guys would be surprised what the proper nutes and environment can accomplish.

She's is in veg mode right now but soon as she gets cracking I'll post up pics . I haven't even cloned anything else but her. Not even my true og which I've had over 8 yrs.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

@Shamus the hells angel is ok it don't smell much. She yields big but nothing compared to legend , Louie , bty ,high octane or the old school.

I'll hit you up eos . I'll just send you my number on pm. I'll have in nice nuggs soon to blaze on with killer water hash that we can dab on.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@Shamus

I'll hit you up eos . I'll just send you my number on pm. I'll have in nice nuggs soon to blaze on with killer water hash that we can dab on.

Fosho doe @ESER.ONE .. Hit me up gee when ever ur ready.. That water hash sounds bomb.. My boy put me on game about that.. ;)

I'm curious about that legend bro I'm supposed to get her pretty soon from a friend out in CO I've seen her on other boards with 7 leaf blades which made me question her..
what flavor does she put out?
And is she a heavy yielder?

I know she one of the girls that is hard to find, so I hope she's the really deal but from what I've seen she looks killll and beastly.. Any info u can share would be dope...

So ur going to put all ur Ogeez on the back burn for this new oldschool og?
Let me take a few guesses is it the lhb or the tk, I know I couple people that kill those two pretty hard.. 2.5-3# a light..
Just guessing no need to answer if ur not comfortable or at liberty to say I know the elites stay elite cuz there best not mentioned..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Nice additon to the stable brotha.. Just got done running the ghost and she is definitely some fire, i'm sure you'll dig her.....
@UNITEDGROOVES out with her clam out tooo not sure if the s1 is going to make the cut she definitely isn't like her mama, the real bty kicks bigger colas I thought and a heavier yield, I'm giving her one more run to see if I'm keeping her or seeking out the real BTY... I'll have some samples to puff on next time ur around these parts bro..
How did ur valley og turn out?

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

couple more pics. Bodhi's got the goods I ran thru 3 packs got lucky! can't beat the taste of outdoor but i'm sure these would really glow if she were run indoors.

and oh ya. it smells like a skunk, reeeeeeeks, we had to move this from the rest of the grow because of this.she's grown in a 4 gallon bin. working on 5 acres and the spot was a few hundred feet from the street. so we moved this into the forest the last few weeks. not getting much sun.
Picture 122
Picture 121
Picture 123

Last edited:
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

@UNITEDGROOVES out with her clam out tooo not sure if the s1 is going to make the cut she definitely isn't like her mama, the real bty kicks bigger colas I thought and a heavier yield, I'm giving her one more run to see if I'm keeping her or seeking out the real BTY... I'll have some samples to puff on next time ur around these parts bro..
How did ur valley og turn out?
I hear ya, now that you've gotten to know her, maybe next run you'll have a change of heart. :) The Valley wasn't performing like before, So she got yanked out early this round, couldn't keep up with the others.. She just hasn't been the same ever since I got her back from my boy. Werd, will get at you next time I head down your way.. :cigar:

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Lol I don't need to show off or show proof. The guys who know me and have dealt with me know I'm legit. Ask jb or anyone else who I've dealt with personally... I don't bullshit around and the og cuts I claim I actually have. You guys would be surprised what the proper nutes and environment can accomplish.

She's is in veg mode right now but soon as she gets cracking I'll post up pics . I haven't even cloned anything else but her. Not even my true og which I've had over 8 yrs.
Yeah Eser is definitley legit and the reason we have the true, Louie, GSC and so many dank clone only in the community. Big danks bro. I don't doubt you can pull numbers like that, but the average Joe would probably pull .7 per k w the same cut u pull 2 per k from. I'd love to ssmoke nuggs of that cut your talking about.

The Boss

The Boss

No, I was not kidding, here's a partial list of strains he's posted. That guy has more strains than is even listed here. It's nuts!

yoda og
skywalker og
tahoe og
sfv og
platinum og
b real og
sac og
cypress hill og
hollywood og
true og
ghost og
space jam og
king louie og
triangle kush
valley og
diamond og
91 pk
la pure kush
another pure kush thats different from those 2
sweet & sour og
inferno og
manderine og
venus og
diablo og
hells angels og
emerald og
jupiter og
fire og
818 og
irene
docs cut
woody kush
GS Cookies forum cut
platinum cookies
wifi 3
black afghani
white og
nyc hp13 bastard series pack
shoreline
the white x chem d
g13/hp 88
larry og x blue dream
green crack x appalacia
chem 4 x chocalate thai
blue geez
the white x space queen
sour lemon larry x chem d/ afghani
fire og bx
fire alien
albert walker x nevilles wreck
docs og
facewreck haze
purple afghoo
purple afghoo f3
big sur holy weed
og la affie x best shit ever
sour best shit ever
skunkman haze/skunk mix pack
afghooey x chem d
sonoma black kush x chemd/afghani
las vegas purple kush x snowdawg
catpiss
cheeto kush
bulletproof kush
socal master kush x chem d/aghani
larry og bx3
g13/lemon diesel x chem d
pe/hb x the white/ aww
master kush
original diesel x chem d
krush x deep chunk
eskimo kush
grape ape x ukhem
casey jones x chem d
dago walker x tahoe alien
sweet & sour d x tahoe alien
socal master kush x tahoe alien
heri-g-juana
black domina x space queen
northern lights x durban poison x armageddon
oregon purple thai x nyc diesel
woodhorse herijuana
heriberry
ubc chemo
strawberry cough
crippleberry
fire og x 97 bubblegum
blue dream x acapulco gold/ c99
columbian landrace
sweet tooth/ black domina x g13/hp
ghash x butterscotch hawaiian
88 g13/ hp f2
cherry x killer queen
apollo 13 x dmans cheese
pure power plant
shoreline
purple peyote
bubba kush/blue moonshine x appalacia
purp og
blue melon
banana bubba mist
snowdawg bx1
bubba kush x lemon thai
sfv og x agent orange
purple bubba mist x twisted purple og
sr71 purple kush x deep chunk
purple candy haze
godzilla grape f4
grape ape x jack the ripper x purp og
oguana kush x choc diesel x purp og
honeymoon x krypto og
cujo
casey jones x f13
purple electric juice
purple urkle x white widow
blue dream x bubba kush x sour og
early durban
chem d x grape bubba
happy brother x chem d bx1
super lemon haze x larry og bx3
triple og x dpd x purple kush
purple bubba mist x twisted purple kush
strawberry cripple x purple og
banana bubba mist f2
hog kush
red congolese x purp og
purp ultra ghaze x forest gump
larry og x bubba x purple urkle x white widow
sr71 x bubba x sour d
happy dawg x grape bubba
grape ape x ukhem
black domina x kali mist
grunk x aliendawg f3
aliendawg f4 cherry pheno
vietnam black x aliendawg
strawberry cripple x gbolt
chocalate bubba diesel
cherry ak47 x krypto og
lp #1 x blockhead
mulanje gold
purple nepalese
norcal herijuana
chem d/ og kush x purple afghoo
DAYUM!!! I see u gotta a Lotta choices and hard ones at that lol!!

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

6 1/2 oz. dry. A+ OG in every way shape and form. His nepali cut must be really special.

Bodhi's signature strain on point. SK OG :cigar:

Last edited:
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
6 1/2 oz. dry. A+ OG in every way shape and form. His nepali cut must be really special.

Bodhi's signature strain on point. SK OG :cigar:
Those goji were some great ones. Ran his keeper and it seemed to keep up with the best of them.

If you really love that goji try his ancient og. In those beans I found an amazing og kush pheno. Hands down some of the strongest og iv smoked to date and yields are awesome. By the way your pictures of the spider kid cut look awesome. Great job

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

Those goji were some great ones. Ran his keeper and it seemed to keep up with the best of them.

If you really love that goji try his ancient og. In those beans I found an amazing og kush pheno. Hands down some of the strongest og iv smoked to date and yields are awesome. By the way your pictures of the spider kid cut look awesome. Great job

Thanks skunk !
I seen a few of bodhi's personal cuts he's passed. Thunder Egg ect, his more lemon OG cut, i hope he chimes in. Not sure if he has a Goji OG with everything wrapped into one like this. If so, i wanna see it. most of the reports have berry taste not OG.

This is the strongest OG i've had. But i'm not in cali only smoked export.

Last edited:
Top Bottom