= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

EOS is right also educational at most, but also for comparison sake. If their wasn't people like EOS growing the same cuts I'd have nothing to compare to and no one to make me want to up my game. I see something of his frosted out that I might be growing and it lets me know ya I see more potential than what I got out of her and I need to try again. The frost on the OGs is thick but their is a trick to keeping them green EOS has down and just being able to compare has helped me.

Thank u bro.. I appreciate the words coming from a veteran in the game as ur self.. Shit if it weren't for all the vets on here, I wouldn't be were I am..

symbiote420

symbiote420

Great pics EOS

Talking about genetics especially G13, OG, or Chem, seems peeps carry alot of passion behind it! Well back to discussing OGs again ....I'm prepping my SFV for bloom next week, she's been successfully cloned now and in 8 days ...and I thought she'd be as hard as the Ghost to root which always takes me closer to 14 days. I used a 16 0z cup of Just Right Formula420 mix moistened with 1/4 strength PBP Grow then Lush Roots 840 and Cap's Foliar. I dipped into Clonex ...no dome, set it and forget it! Gave a stem tug and the stems wouldn't budge ....5/5, canned the 2 weaker ones to keep my #s in check ...I would have passed em off but until I'm 100% sure these RAs are gone I'll be shiz canning my extra cuts.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
@Skunkmasterflex much respect to u and the MOD's work.. U guys doing a bang up job...
No worries man, you got a killer thread here and just glad I can help keep it on track.

Your KILLING it with the og game bro. Nothing but respect and envy. If I wasn't so hated around here I'd be up there right next to ya posting all sorts of og cuts (if I had them).... just not as dialed I'm sure lol

Got me drooling with today's picture posts brotha! ~smf~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's the cut I'm running of triangle kush for reference. It's said to be the lower yielding one though the runs iv had her pretty dialed she did somewhat solid....I wasn't disappointed in the yield depart she just needs to be trained and staked up for sure ~SMF~
Downloadfile

N

nightmarecreature

If you're in Cali, I just wanted to let people know, start collecting your OG clone onlys now! I will explain why.

I believe in 2016 pot will be legal for recreational use in Cali. If you wait two more years, it's going to be very tough to find legit clone onlys. The market is going to get even more flooded than it already is, bringing more fakes, more seeds with the same name, more mixed up cuts and more diseases with stronger and tougher spider mites.

Some of the good growers with legit clone onlys are flat out going to go out of business or just quit, leaving behind genetics they have preserved for years.
The government might step in and under cut growers with their whack ass pot to the point of not making it worth it for growers who make a living out of it. Another reason for lost genetics. People might start hoarding cuts again because of all the influx of growers.

There will still be people who grow for themselves that will preserve these genetics. The problem is, they can just die on you suddenly, pythium, fusarium ect. You could get robbed.Pissed off ex girlfriends like to destroy plants :) I know someone who had their whole grow house, burned to the ground. I've had my dog take out a mother. Your plants could be taken out by an act of god or nature. The truth is we have lost more genetics than we have preserved.

I have spent a serious amount of time collecting cuts. I think things are changing really fast in the last couple of years. Who really knows what is going to happen? It could get worse or better. I think it's best to be prepared and start collecting those clone onlys now.

If I had the money, I would save the genetics cryogenically, especially if you are aware of the Hayflick limit.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

As it is the clone onlys are hard to come by and are hoarded. They will only get harder to get. I always hear people on the forums say that cuts are out there and that everyone has them, on the forums people might have the cuts which seem like a lot of people but its not. Think about the combiend amount of people on the forums that have the clone only 's to the people that dont, it probably adds up to 1% of the cannabis enthusiast

B

boo

yeah, that 1% is the lucky ones in the circle of love...I don't think there is a cut out there that can't be gotten ahold of...mebbe one exception is DAB...if it's still out there it's quite elusive...

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
yeah, that 1% is the lucky ones in the circle of love...I don't think there is a cut out there that can't be gotten ahold of...mebbe one exception is DAB...if it's still out there it's quite elusive...
Dabney Blue?

N

nightmarecreature

As it is the clone onlys are hard to come by and are hoarded. They will only get harder to get. I always hear people on the forums say that cuts are out there and that everyone has them, on the forums people might have the cuts which seem like a lot of people but its not. Think about the combiend amount of people on the forums that have the clone only 's to the people that dont, it probably adds up to 1% of the cannabis enthusiast

I think most people just buy the seeds than bother with the trouble.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

And on top of that people who dont any better cant distinguish the clone only from the seed cuts. All they know is their getting ogk

s4v

s4v

Dabney Blue?

I believe he means Dank Ass Bitch. AKA The one that got away (not an og tho)

On topic. Much respect @Skunkmasterflex I've never seen an og cut that perfect before

@ohgee kush Cut's are definitely not getting harder to get from what i see. Lot of people passing things on the low. 2013 was the year of breaking your word

Last edited:
J

justblazen

Active Farmer

On topic. Much respect @Skunkmasterflex I've never seen an og cut that perfect before
What's up man, how are them TKs doing now? Just flipped my OGs yesterday. Tossed the first TK or should I say PK that I received mislabeled. Plus it came w the complimentary broadmites

Reactions: s4v
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up man, how are them TKs doing now? Just flipped my OGs yesterday. Tossed the first TK or should I say PK that I received mislabeled. Plus it came w the complimentary broadmites
Damn that sucks about the broad mites. So you got a pure kush cut labeled as tk?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter

@ohgee kush Cut's are definitely not getting harder to get from what i see. Lot of people passing things on the low. 2013 was the year of breaking your word
I'm trying to re vamp the tk and get her back to looking more like a recent og instead of a cut you can tell has been around a minute. Iv been starting new moms and just taking top snips growing them into new moms and just taking top cuts. I figure if I do this enough it might refresh her a bit. She still blooms killer just want to strengthen her up a tiny bit

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Damn that sucks about the broad mites. So you got a pure kush cut labeled as tk?
Yup, or so they say. But it was so infected with many things including pythium or some root disease. I foliar sprayed it one time and the main stem cracked in half.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup, or so they say. But it was so infected with many things including pythium or some root disease. I foliar sprayed it one time and the main stem cracked in half.
Dude that sucks really bad. Nothing worse then thinking you got some new cuts and then shit hits the fan. I feel for ya brotha

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Dude that sucks really bad. Nothing worse then thinking you got some new cuts and then shit hits the fan. I feel for ya brotha
No worries, I was just being cut greedy. Here's a comparison w that one to my new TK. The infected one is the one on the left and in the trash. It was either and S1, pk or some other OG
IMG 20140111 153901 245

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Damn thats scary JB i woukda went into freek out mode did u save whatever cut it was? Bro that sounds like shenanigans

Top Bottom