= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
N

nightmarecreature

Do they have that kerosene funk and initial sativa smack? That's what I'm looking for. Thanks. I'll read up on it.

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
This Thread is so chocked full of mis-information it makes my head spin. So many fake stories, unverified "history", and straight perpetuated lies pop up all over this thread it will take years to unravel the confusion this thread will cause to any newbie grower trying to learn about the real origins of OG Kush.

Some of you are particularly responsible for perpetuating a lot of these myths, even in light of evidence that proves otherwise. Kudos! (in my most sarcastic voice)

N

nightmarecreature

This Thread is so chocked full of mis-information it makes my head spin. So many fake stories, unverified "history", and straight perpetuated lies pop up all over this thread it will take years to unravel the confusion this thread will cause to any newbie grower trying to learn about the real origins of OG Kush.

Some of you are particularly responsible for perpetuating a lot of these myths, even in light of evidence that proves otherwise. Kudos! (in my most sarcastic voice)

Enlighten us then.

You did make Faceoff BX2 seeds. You should have called it something else. I don't think the BX2 is going to help. You also added to the confusion by doing that. We already have Swerves jizz Tahoe as it's called. Now we are going to have Faceoff from seed all over. I'm not knocking you but it's a pet peeve of mine when breeders do that.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Id love to hear the real story ive read all the rest several times over i think theres many here that would like alot of enlightenment. Thank u sir

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
First of all, there never was a "Tahoe" cut until Swerve made that up in 06/07, when he made names for all the other cuts he most likely bought from Socal clubs. Which was already 5-6 years after the first several thousand seeds and selected clone phenotypes of "Ghost" aka ORGNKID OG s1's had hit all over the Socal and nationwide marketplace via C-bay and Heaven's Stairway as well as all the trays of OG s1 cuts ORGNKID sold all over socal from 02-06. Which I doubt most of y'all even remember. Tahoe was monikered by SWERVE! So who gives 2 shits that he made seeds he called that. He coined the name, and can call it whatever he wants. In fact, the majority of good "OG" in seed form available online was made using Swerve's Tahoe anyways, so good for him. Shit's more prevalent than damn near everything else in that marketplace.

Regarding the BX2's. If people fail to recognize and promote the fact they popped a seed and found a dank ass Face Off pheno to pass around and don't label it correctly, how is that my fault again? Name it something else? Like what? And how would that prevent what you are talking about happening? People have been fake naming cuts the original mother plant was for decades already and it ain't gonna stop anytime soon. Hence why I have always called my cutting the Face Off #4. To differentiate it from whatever the "non existent" (at least under that name to the grower) original was. Not to mention we've been getting phenotypes damn near identical to the original mother from the BX2's. So if people pass it on as such and it's a damn good representation, sweet, at least all the really fake shit will start to fade into the background and people get what they actually were asking for. In fact we are preferring a lot of the BX2 pheno's to the original cut anyways. So the only people who would even care to have the "original" cut I popped from seed, instead of something from the bx2's, would be breeders, or clone hoarders with a chip on their shoulder that think they deserve every cut in the community without ever contributing anything new to the scene.

Sorry if I'm coming off as a dick people. Sometimes I have bad days and threads like this full of perpetuated misinformation really dissapoint me in the kind of people that are pedal pushing falsities into the future of our community. Sometimes the truth ain't nice. And history is often re-written by those that were never even there in the first place. This thread is a prime example of that.

-Doc

N

nightmarecreature

Juicy! Give us more info, I'm sure there is way more than this. Give us some background on the TK, this cut seems to have more stories and confusion that just about all the OG's or should I say kushes or even afghani.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Today there's a lot of OG's its crazy. To me OG is green bud full of trich, smell is lemon fuel. But today I see purple buds called OG too. Why no body have done dna test and carbon dating see if some of those are that old and related to each other. Will be fun to see something like that. Whats the FaceOff lineage ? Do we know it?

N

nightmarecreature

I was one of the only people to originally receive the TK directly from FL from BigRicky. I'll get into that story later.. But I've never seen a cutting with as many fakes going around of it as the TK.

Now we know the Tahoe is a Ghost S1 found by Swerve and that the whole sourcing the cut from Lake Tahoe was all made up. At least that's how I understood it.

Why get into the story later? I mean if you don't have time right now that's fine but please do tell.

Please describe the taste and smell of the TK because that might help growers know if they have the TK or not. Originally given the TK, but I believe he's passed the TK out to several others since. Moonshine has passed the TK out also. Rumor has it, it was given to him with restrictions by you? Sorry if I'm blunt, it's just the way I talk and people mistake that for an attack, which I'm not doing.

Shamus

Shamus

yeah buddy, thank you doc for clarifying things.

leading the OG blind to sight (and a hi five) lol
Ryan seacrest awkward moment

Last edited:
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I read that the Tahoe cut is in fact Nepali OG cut that got renamed?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@ThaDocta1 is here to set everyone straight so it's time to listen.

Hey Docta do you know anything about the kosher kush aka Jews Gold cut? I have had it for 4 years or so and was hoping you could shed some light on it's history..

N

nightmarecreature

The only thing that was cleared up was the Tahoe, nothing else. There are a dozen other OGs.

I was hoping he would drop some knowledge on the TK.It just reminds me when girls take nasty photos and say,"This pic is just for you baby!" When it was sent to six other guys. How do we know he was the only one who had it? Locked cuts get passed. I see people passing stuff they shouldn't all the time. They play the price is right. I'm just being brutally honest.

I doubt there is anyone that knows the back story on every original OG but for the cuts he knows I commend him.I just don't get why it's taken years and years for this to come out? Why so long?

I bet if I asked Swerve about his Tahoe being a Ghost S1 he's going to give me another story.

Moonshine has a story. Doc has a story.
Everything is so conflicting in this scene.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Doc are you going to have a booth at the San Bernardino cannabis cup coming up next month? If not do you know a estimate of when they will be available. Need a couple packs of your face off og... Also any truth that theres a club going to be selling your genetics here in LA?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

The only thing that was cleared up was the Tahoe, nothing else. There are a dozen other OGs.

I was hoping he would drop some knowledge on the TK.It just reminds me when girls take nasty photos and say,"This pic is just for you baby!" When it was sent to six other guys. How do we know he was the only one who had it? Locked cuts get passed. I see people passing stuff they shouldn't all the time. They play the price is right. I'm just being brutally honest.

I doubt there is anyone that knows the back story on every original OG but for the cuts he knows I commend him.I just don't get why it's taken years and years for this to come out? Why so long?

I bet if I asked Swerve about his Tahoe being a Ghost S1 he's going to give me another story.

Hopefully doc was just busy i think he said he was going to expound on a few things when he had time..
I for one was also hopeing for some real true history of the lineage and origination of the ogs and such your correct it seems like every site u hit theres always another story or someone elses twisted version of the same story or someone telling the story they heard but how they seen it id like to hear docs representation of the facts altho i do apprechiate the knowledge doc shed on tk tho.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer

I think you're asking the wrong person about the TK story. If anyone would be able to answer w real facts it would be Cornbread/ Ricky. But I doubt hes gonna chime in here bro

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Now we know the Tahoe is a Ghost S1 found by Swerve and that the whole sourcing the cut from Lake Tahoe was all made up. At least that's how I understood it.

I think you may have understood wrong. He never say Swerve popped seed, he said he named it.

Swerve pm'd me his story of the Tahoe cut to me directly a couple years ago naming who he got the cut from. I also heard the same side of the story from the guy who gave it to him. He wan't particularly happy with everything that happened afterward, but AFAIC, there is no controversy regarding the gifting of the cut.

And that's about all I can add.

Top Bottom