= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Jews Gold finished and almost finished. :)

p1016882-jpg.184739

p1019719-jpg.314999

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Loompas headband is just another regular og people just try and hype it up to gain a leverage or to stand out since its the "one held tight". All ogs are almost identical minute differences between them and may I add not everyone who tries them will think the same.

I know most of these ogs named I've had for years and ran in everything. Coco soil rock wool .. Minute difference when ran in different mediums but I can def see people changing the name when they are grown in different mediums most do.
True og , fire og , Tahoe og at 80 days , faceoff and bty to me are all better than loompa but that's just my opinion .

Same thing that just happened to cookies.
I beg to differ, but this is my opinion and taste buds..

the cuts i've tried do not compare to its potency and flavor... i dont think this cut is hyped it speaks for its self, maybe you may of had a poor sample of it but when done right she stands out...

Venom818

Venom818

Loompas headband is just another regular og people just try and hype it up to gain a leverage or to stand out since its the "one held tight". All ogs are almost identical minute differences between them and may I add not everyone who tries them will think the same.

I know most of these ogs named I've had for years and ran in everything. Coco soil rock wool .. Minute difference when ran in different mediums but I can def see people changing the name when they are grown in different mediums most do.
True og , fire og , Tahoe og at 80 days , faceoff and bty to me are all better than loompa but that's just my opinion .

Same thing that just happened to cookies.

LMAO I need some of what your smoking ,I tried 5 out of 6 you just mentioned and the loompa's hb killed them all ill take the pepsi challenge anyday of the week .And everybody that has tried some dialed loompas hb will agree.

I dont need to hype or need leverage being as im satisfied with my current line up .I just speak on what i have smoked.

Last edited:
Venom818

Venom818

u seem more sure of that than I do,, lol
I agree it does look like it but it is from the far depths of nor cal not socal, but they could be one n the same but hard to say off of a photo...

haha kinda ,shes in norcal as well far depths ;)

Venom818

Venom818

Nice description of the loompas headband, might I add the lung expansions she creates with every hit...
Kill of all kills, IMHO ...

The triangle kush does the job right there with her, she no slouch.. But the lhb edges her out, atleast that's what I'm getting out of having them
Both back to back...

Thanks for sharing those nicely cured samples, they both gave me the one two punch almost had me knocking out on the road.. Lol.. Good sesh bro @Venom818 next time we got to run thru these girls that are coming down see which will be staying in the stable..

haha fasho thnx for your help bro i owe you .

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Jews Gold finished and almost finished. :)

p1016882-jpg.184739

p1019719-jpg.314999

"Np man. What I heard was that the strain was a clone only that came from a Rabbi in California. It was originally called "Jew Gold" but they re-named it so as not to appear racist. That is what I heard"

Does this hold any truth to it? I got that from a different site. I could post the link.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
"Np man. What I heard was that the strain was a clone only that came from a Rabbi in California. It was originally called "Jew Gold" but they re-named it so as not to appear racist. That is what I heard"

Does this hold any truth to it? I got that from a different site. I could post the link.

Well I don't know about the rabbi part, but I do know it used to be called Jews gold, or Jew gold... I am not sure which. It's the best fucking name, and it sucks that they changed it. PC=lame.
I also know DNA bought the cut, since they sell the seeds. That's about all I know. When I was told the story, the person who gave it to me said,"nobody was really sure where it came from"...and ... "A couple of Jewish kids in Hollywood I think"...

I was also told by someone (can't remember) that it just another pheno of an OG s-1 of some kind, which makes sense now that I have heard the gospel of @ThaDocta1

Anyway, I am definitely bringing :greedy:Jews gold back:greedy:. It should not be considered racist since a couple of Jewish guys supposedly named it. Real talk.

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
OK. So for the sake of the true history of these strains, I'm gonna take the time to go through every cutting I have PERSONAL history with and lay down the exact things that I KNOW about these cuts. I'm a really busy guy, and this is gonna take me a couple days to get around to. But for you guys, and for the sake of history, I'm gonna lay it out in very simple english. Some of y'all have extreme difficulties with reading comprehension (I think y'all know who I'm talking about) or maybe some of you think you already know what happened back then, without even being there. So I'm gonna just lay down what exactly has happened over the last 10 years, of ONLINE HISTORY of the these OG Kush cuttings. Much of the truth is all over this thread, veiled by people's opinions that were never there in the first place. You gotta know how to read between the lines, or even actually read at all, to catch it. So I'm gonna compile it all in one post so that hopefully a lot of the confusion will be cleared and we can finally move on from all this bullshit.

I've had to do this several times in the past and have become very tired of educating people over and over again. But hopefully, some of you will be able to walk away from this thread with valuable information that will help clear the confusion and maybe even save you some time looking for cuts that are as "unique and old" as an OG Kush S1 you can buy from anyone. And I used to have threads back in 06/07 that chronicled my side by side grows of all these ORIGINAL cuts, back then, before all the fake bullshit. So some of you may complain I'm not "contributing", but the fact of the matter is I addressed ALL of this in the not so distant past trying to help people. Not my fault those sites closed down or I deleted my handle on IC etc and the info was lost. Because I've already done this, with pictures, over 6-7 years ago. I'll even pull up pics from my old hard drive to show y'all pics of the cuts from back then (all of which I still have), from my "Operating Table" thread or even threads I made before that.

tweedy

tweedy

OK. So for the sake of the true history of these strains, I'm gonna take the time to go through every cutting I have PERSONAL history with and lay down the exact things that I KNOW about these cuts. I'm a really busy guy, and this is gonna take me a couple days to get around to. But for you guys, and for the sake of history, I'm gonna lay it out in very simple english. Some of y'all have extreme difficulties with reading comprehension (I think y'all know who I'm talking about) or maybe some of you think you already know what happened back then, without even being there. So I'm gonna just lay down what exactly has happened over the last 10 years, of ONLINE HISTORY of the these OG Kush cuttings. Much of the truth is all over this thread, veiled by people's opinions that were never there in the first place. You gotta know how to read between the lines, or even actually read at all, to catch it. So I'm gonna compile it all in one post so that hopefully a lot of the confusion will be cleared and we can finally move on from all this bullshit.

I've had to do this several times in the past and have become very tired of educating people over and over again. But hopefully, some of you will be able to walk away from this thread with valuable information that will help clear the confusion and maybe even save you some time looking for cuts that are as "unique and old" as an OG Kush S1 you can buy from anyone. And I used to have threads back in 06/07 that chronicled my side by side grows of all these ORIGINAL cuts, back then, before all the fake bullshit. So some of you may complain I'm not "contributing", but the fact of the matter is I addressed ALL of this in the not so distant past trying to help people. Not my fault those sites closed down or I deleted my handle on IC etc and the info was lost. Because I've already done this, with pictures, over 6-7 years ago. I'll even pull up pics from my old hard drive to show y'all pics of the cuts from back then (all of which I still have), from my "Operating Table" thread or even threads I made before that.
Look forward to it. Still glad you see breeding merit in the Walker by the way (hopefully I don't get stoned to death in the OG thread), you are rare in that regard and I can really respect your choice for obvious reasons if anyone has had Albert before. All of those archive crosses my lungs have come into contact with have really blown me away. I will redeem myself in the OG thread by saying that above all, I REALLY like your Sour OG Kush x Albert Walker 32. Tasty shit my friend.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter

Sounds good Doc! Hopefully you can shine some light on a few things. Please for the sake of keeping this thread open, lets all keep the BS and drama out of this thread folks..

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

@venom maybe you need some good grown samples.. Not being rude or trying to throw subliminal just saying maybe the samples youhave tried wweren't the best. I have tried loompas and to me it was just like any other og. Like I said minor differences but nothing special that would make me stop growing the others to only grow her.

Maybe I need to try your samples of loompa and my opinion might change but so far she's there with a good sour head rush and finishes off with a good couch lock finish but that's thesame feeling i get from my sour og which out yields the rest of the others I got going.

Sour og real deal old school sour og try it and you will be impressed might even remind you of the loompa.

B

boo

this is my first triangle TK to go into flower...long internodal stretch in veg...gonna be a leggy bitch...she's got an awaful bit container for the root system...she's been vegging for about a month...short veg for me but I wanted to see what all the hubbub was about her...
Triangle TK

Venom818

Venom818

@venom maybe you need some good grown samples.. Not being rude or trying to throw subliminal just saying maybe the samples youhave tried wweren't the best. I have tried loompas and to me it was just like any other og. Like I said minor differences but nothing special that would make me stop growing the others to only grow her.

Maybe I need to try your samples of loompa and my opinion might change but so far she's there with a good sour head rush and finishes off with a good couch lock finish but that's thesame feeling i get from my sour og which out yields the rest of the others I got going.

Sour og real deal old school sour og try it and you will be impressed might even remind you of the loompa.

ive tried some of these samples from different growers ,some dialed some not .im not saying the other are garbage and the loompas hb is the only one worth keeping .Im just saying personally from what ive smoked and my circle has smoked not just me the loompas hb is #1 with the tk being neck and neck.Maybe one day ill try some of your samples to compare .Im sure loompa can get his hands on almost any cut yet the loompas hb looks to be his fav as well .

Venom818

Venom818

this is my first triangle TK to go into flower...long internodal stretch in veg...gonna be a leggy bitch...she's got an awaful bit container for the root system...she's been vegging for about a month...short veg for me but I wanted to see what all the hubbub was about her...View attachment 369422

whats up boo,I think you will enjoy the tk ,the hype is real.She's a keeper for sure taste and high to match.

B

boo

thanks venom...gotta do my due dilligence to see what she likes...I couldn't get the stardawg to perform but all the others I've gotten to work pretty well...odd how each strain wants something different...

Top Bottom