= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
N

nightmarecreature

I never get tired of seeing the TK, especially Limelight's TK. I've tried several TK's and this cut takes the whole enchilada! If I could only grow one strain, that would be it.

I don't grow in beds but it looks like the bed is the clear winner here.

Here's some TK pics I stole from Limelight, dated (2007). I'm posting these for identification purposes. This is how the TK should look, it looks similar to the Ghost OG.

18322DSC01193
18322DSC01305
18322DSC01306

Last edited:
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

N

nightmarecreature

I've never grown in beds, I like my pots. I'm growing tired of hydro, I'll see how the TK likes organic soil.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I am sure that cut has grown a lot in 7 years and maybe limelight does not even have it any more;) white paper a dead give away

oh look out .......

Reactions: Dad
N

nightmarecreature

I just have a habit of saying Uh-Oh Look out! My friend was washing his car at a self serve car wash. Uh-Oh Look out! Was the last thing he heard before he was shot in the face! lol

Lesson learned. Spend the extra money and use the Hot chick car washes!

merko

merko

Old OG story.. True story bro!...

I got this cut in 99'.. Labeled oG..
My friends
sister boned D-loke.. After a show..
He told her, he got it from breals grower..I call it 909.99OG..or kkOg..
It's a old OG foh sho sho, it always looks sad, is only kicks out 3leafers during early veg...I think new OGs are defiantly more vigorous,but this one has the true OG, smell..I think this is the soul assassins cut..

Which is not widely spread, like my friends sister...

Moral of the story?.. Tell ur sister to bone dewds with elites!....

Last edited:
N

nightmarecreature

View attachment 397604 Old OG story.. True story bro!...

My friends View attachment 397603 sister boned D-loke.. After a show..
It's a old OG foh sho sho, it always looks sad, is only kicks out 3leafers during early veg...I think new OGs are defiantly more vigorous,but this one has the true OG, smell..I think this is the soul assassins cut..View attachment 397605

I think you're right. It looks like the SAC. There are three to be exact. The SAC#1, SAC#2, SAC#3 Purple Kush. I like the #1 or the cut you're running but not the others.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

mhawk, looks pretty proper.. what medium you running her inn?? lord knows she's gonna be a frosty finisher

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

mhawk, looks pretty proper.. what medium you running her inn?? lord knows she's gonna be a frosty finisher
Thanks brother, she is in coco. She's growing next to some tahoe and sfv and outshines them both however they are not dialed yet. This is my first run with all of them and they are all getting the same recipe. I'm only going to keep one...the louie is looking like the top contender followed by the tahoe. It was also the fastest rooter in the clone dept and the most vigorous grower.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

I've heard nothing but good things bout the louie, I'm running the sfv right now next to my main bitch the chem91 x true og, I'm still looking to find that other lady thats gonna be a permanent resident in my room along side the chem true. next round I'm gonna run some of gage greens ob ripper that my dude has found a nice pheno.. do you have this louie in a thread to watch?

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I've heard nothing but good things bout the louie, I'm running the sfv right now next to my main bitch the chem91 x true og, I'm still looking to find that other lady thats gonna be a permanent resident in my room along side the chem true. next round I'm gonna run some of gage greens ob ripper that my dude has found a nice pheno.. do you have this louie in a thread to watch?
I have a little journal here:

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/first-journal-og-grow.61993/page-2#post-1237675

Reactions: Dad
Venom818

Venom818

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

@nightmarecreature hey here's some for validity as it ages. Super vine, 5mg/calimagic and she still gets pissed. Get ready to be Jordan bellfort in that room. Nothing but dialing. Curious where you got it, this girl is held close. And there is a Hollywood og kush people try and play off as the pure, which is 100% noticeable to anyone who has grown her. Hopefully you have the real, the Hollywood og isn't bad it's pretty, but this bitch is sme heat.

Topanga PK / PK ripper

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Super viney is how my TPK grows also, I noticed she's hard to keep happy.

I like keeping my mom's in those square white post.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
View attachment 397604 Old OG story.. True story bro!...

My friends View attachment 397603 sister boned D-loke.. After a show..
It's a old OG foh sho sho, it always looks sad, is only kicks out 3leafers during early veg...I think new OGs are defiantly more vigorous,but this one has the true OG, smell..I think this is the soul assassins cut..View attachment 397605

So D-Loke travels with cuts to hand out to random chicks he bangs after shows? What a nice guy.

Top Bottom