= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
waayne

waayne

service lol, looking kill

nice job on her plus you have the photography skills .I need to spend more time behind the lens lol
@Venom818 Man I wouldn't worry about your camera skills ,they're fine,but what really impresses me is your growing skills.......
That is a really dialed in specimen of LHB
Really impressive job dialing her in.
Keep up the great work venom!
View attachment 405616

Ghost OG got huge this time. She's almost 6 ft tall untrained. Huge tops.
Thank's for showing us Ghost done right @rawman .That is the fattest Ghost I've ever seen
Man that's impressive!
Happy harvest!
Fucking beautiful as always Brotha Waayne, good to see u got the goods, delae623 beat me to it lol have u had the pleasure of smoking any TK yet?, keep it up and stay safe bro.........GM
@GrowMaster what's up buddy!
She's an impressive cut,as you know.....
I'm glad to have her in the garden
I've had TK nugs,but never any that was verified,looking forward to checking out the real deal TK
It smells really dank.
You know, I'm still trying to get her as fat as yours:)

true grit

true grit

@rawman they aint lying those are some super beast OG nugs right there. Bet a 6ftplant crushes the yield.

Heres a 43 shot. unleash the beast. @GrowMaster -not quite your #3 size yet but she getting there! haha.

DSCN4026

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Still really digging the Louie og...been really getting her dialed and its nothing but loud lemon funk...super strong high too...these shots are day 50 they'll chop any day now. She digs the hell out of e-paps that's for sure.

View attachment 406574

View attachment 406576
You have been showcasing some chunkers lately homie. Great work appreciate your posts and input.

Venom818

Venom818

Hey Venom hows it going? Great pickup on that Loompas Headband!!! I know your super stoked about that one! Hell I'm excited to see the pics! Lmao!
Quest

whats up bro,going good .thnx man she is my #1 between her and tk a man can't ask for better og's imo

@rawman they aint lying those are some super beast OG nugs right there. Bet a 6ftplant crushes the yield.

Heres a 43 shot. unleash the beast. @GrowMaster -not quite your #3 size yet but she getting there! haha.

View attachment 406552

beast mode right there homie

@Venom818 Man I wouldn't worry about your camera skills ,they're fine,but what really impresses me is your growing skills.......
That is a really dialed in specimen of LHB
Really impressive job dialing her in.
Keep up the great work venom!

thank you homie,your one of my inspirations.killing that tk.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

You have been showcasing some chunkers lately homie. Great work appreciate your posts and input.

thanks man! always appreciated, been a lot of work and stress but it's paying off pretty well right now!

how do you like the epaps ? nice louie by the way love the smell and taste of the louie .

love the e-paps...it's insane how much of a difference it makes when the light isn't all coming from one direction...I notice a lot of my lower leaves pointing in all different directions, at first I was freaked out and then i realized that there is literally light coming from every direction! Plants are structured way more like outdoor plants with lots of bushing and consistent sized tops, it's like the whole plant is activated instead of just the top section. And ya louie is solid it's not my favorite in terms of flavor but the high is one of my favorites

Latest posts

Top Bottom