= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Some TK day 57, one of my better runs with her, man I love this cut, thank U KROME for blessing me............. :D
DSC06463
DSC06464
DSC06479
DSC06458
DSC06466
DSC06477
DSC06478
DSC06515

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

So I have a few shot of the lady's so bare with me.. I wanted to post some week by week action shots, as I mentioned I would before..

Transplant veg day 1 under hps..

Veg day 7

Flip day veg day 10

Bloom day 7

Bloom day 14

Bloom day 21

Bloom day 28

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Your stuff is looking killer as well. I can disclose any of my info...to keep feed regiments secret is just silly. I use the aptus full line as they call for but add double Facilitor the first few weeks of bloom and the last week of veg. I also add 20% more P boost for og and cookie cuts. I don't use calmag on the og but use more aptus stuff that has high N which iv found fixes the whole need for more Cal just like the chem cuts like. I brew og bio war but keep it simple. Everything as Cap has listed but add kelp, liquid bone meal and some seabird and bat guano. Also use .5 ml per gallon of sea green after I dilute the tea with RO water. Then once a week I use a basic feed of kelp, bone meal, alfalfa and usually something with high P for the gsc cuts or high N for the og or chem cuts. When I mix for that feed I use straight tap water that I let sit out for a few hours so I don't need calmag or any metals added as I have well water and it contains plenty as it. Between those 3 feeds a week I don't need any filler watering as long as I saturate the water well enough. Also been using airports which I found I don't need to add extra perlite to, I use use straight roots organic original soil with caps nute pack mixed in. First water whwn I transplant I use straight RO water ph set at 6.2
Hope I explained that well, I try to keep stuff as simple as possible.
@Skunkmasterflex Thanks for sharing, sounds like aptus is with the bizzness.. Keep up the good work..

Venom818

Venom818

i worked at a hydro store for 2 years.. as loads of suppliers.. trying to find that perfect net.

ended up finding peeps with 4 inch hydrofarm netting, 6,7 and 9 inch is way too big for what were doing IMO

and the bummer another dude asked the same Q n i tried finding it online to no avail.. only 3.5 inch which i think may be too small for us.. depends. ive never tried it or seen it. i feel like for some reaosn a half inch makes a big diff. i think our supplier just has a buttload of 10 year old net goodness.. lol

maybe try bulk legit netting.. ive always assumed they sell spools of it somewhere

i feel like the real beauty lies in how i RIGGED the nets. i might make a thread er put it somewhere er somthin.... lol

thnx for the info.

@Venom818 I get my nets at home depot, they work perfect for me they make them in 5x15 and 5x10 ive been using the same nets for years....GM

ahhh thanks homie good-looking out

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

nah, only had one in this round and got overgrown and chopped at like week 3. have a much larger bush going in here next week when this is all finished

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Simply dank.... Best way to say it. Just saying I'm jealous as I don't think I'll ever get the chance at those cuts the tk sfv the ghost and true such a tight circle and there impossible to find a legit one

waayne

waayne

@waayne on point, that main cola is looking dank dank.. I read u have two TK's how's the high on them and which is ur favorite... The real deal has a very noticeable high... Keep up th good work.,
@EveryOneSmokes I'm rooting cuts off TK #2 now,and will do a side by side soon....
The TK I'm running now is very strong, and euphoric, it's definitely a favorite of mine

Here is a day 28 pic of TK
These are in organic soil,getting some Aptus Fisilitor,Start Boost,and Mass Boost,along with some dry organic amendments,and ACT.
IMG 4667

Top Bottom