= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
waayne

waayne

Veg day 6 for these girls..!hope u guys are ready for some more og in a few weeks.. Also through in a couple of animal cookies in the mix.. Let's see how this goes.. The beds are TK,Ghost,Sfv, and animal cookies
View attachment 427835 View attachment 427836 View attachment 427837 View attachment 427838

Here's some dry nugs from the previous harvest, had some great smoking joints on a small road trip I had.. Ghost og and Sfv og..
View attachment 427839
@EveryOneSmokes everything looks super frosty!
Really nice work man!
That last pic of the Ghost and SFV nugs looks delicious.
It sure makes me want to get the SFV I'm vegging now into flower ASAP

Keep up the great work bro,you're smashing the OG's:D

Myco

Myco

Omfg this thread gives me chills and makes my mouth water. Fuck yeah guys!

Anyway...

So a few months back I gifted GG#4 to a good dude, who in turn ended up trading GG#4 for supposedly 'Rascals' Fire OG cut. He wanted to pay it forward for hooking him up originally, so he gave me the cut, along with some dried sample flowers, and they smell and taste absolutely amazing. I've only got this little bud left... wish I'd taken more pics before I roaked 'em down...

DSC00915 1280x852

To be determined if it's legit or not, but I trust the source. And either way it's obviously OG and dank, so that works for me.

Party on.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Amazing pictures of this round EOS thou you work is always stellar , I don't think your to disappointed with this round
Nice work as always

SunGrown

SunGrown

yeah it took me a while to get my hands on her but she is a truly nice specimen.
dense golf balls all the way down the stem - lacks the diesel but strong on the pinesol
perfect swollen calyxes and og structure tho - great bag appeal and yield
she is a keeper
good to hear that, I have some big Larry's outside this year for the first time. They are about 7 feet around by 6 feet tall right now. I am hoping she yields well! I have quite a few sfv's outside too, about the same size. I will post some flower pics here before chopping them down

O

organiclover

@organiclover Larry is the truth and you grow it well, I just got my cut back and she's just about rooted now!!
thanks man that was my first run with her too - no boosters
next time i hope to get her to swell more

Sun grown - i bet larry outside is gonna be unreal ! can't wait to see some pics

SunGrown

SunGrown

@SunGrown the larry looks so happy and healthy. Shes lovin the sun
Thank you very much, I agree she is loving the California mountain sun! This is my first year running her outside. A few years back I ran her indoors, but I was going thru any and every strain back then and didn't keep her.

I am keeping her now!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes everything looks super frosty!
Really nice work man!
That last pic of the Ghost and SFV nugs looks delicious.
It sure makes me want to get the SFV I'm vegging now into flower ASAP

Keep up the great work bro,you're smashing the OG's:D
Get her in the room ASAP, the flavor and smell are intoxicating.. Lol..

Did u ever get that other TK going, would like to hear ur thoughts on that other cut u got, u already have the real deal, wonder what the other ones about..

Hey brotha @waayne just trying to dial these girls in as you always do.. ;)

Keep up the great work..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Amazing pictures of this round EOS thou you work is always stellar , I don't think your to disappointed with this round
Nice work as always
Always a little disappointed because I always try to do better.. But I can't complain shit I'm hitting decent numbers and the nugs seem to be getting better each run.. So what the hell.. Thanks for the words @soserthc1 ...
I see u puting in work can't wait to see that Tahoe swollen up..

Top Bottom