= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Suge Pure Kush day 70

Suge1
Suge3

White Fire #3 Day 70

Wifi1
Wifi2

Triangle Kush Day 71

Tk1
Tk2
Tk3

Irene Day 71

Irene1
Irene2
Irene3

OG Day 72

Bty1
Bty2

SFV OG Day 72

Sfv1
Sfv2
Sfv3

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Can any if you og fiends recommend some beans off the bay ? Never had any ogs but i think its time I did. Don't really care about big yields, just quality.

EVOKE

EVOKE

@waayne @EveryOneSmokes @delae632 ur game is on proper soo hard to keep up with all this dankness... gotta say those girls are on point.... #Respect your dedication to making these girls shine above all the rest...

I was able to meet up with my boy and blessed to score a small batch of his prized HighTimes LA Cup 2014 winner XXX og nuggs... this batch was special because he pollenated this girl and is currently in the F6 stage of his project... inside of this small batch there were beans.... i gotta say this XXX og is currently one of my faves... the taste is out of this world its very loud and sticky... i dropped these beans Asap and cant wait to see what i find.... hopefully i find a good stud male as im going to be hitting a few ogs and cookies i have in my stable... here is a marco pic and a pic of the beans usually when i see ogs beans they are small but these are fat and plump i got 8 in total but only popped 4 as for the other 4 im saving them for a future project as i will be working with some other dank strains... my buddy was sayn that in his f5s they were looking very similar to the original mom so these f6 should be dank....
20140805 090208
20140804 132852

Last edited:
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Delae straight murdering shit!... Great fukin job, everything is dialed and looking yummy......:hungry: Also killin it with the photo work, you rockin a different camera @delae632 ?

Thanks brotha! I'm using a Canon G16 point and shoot I got a couple months ago.

Looking dialed bro.. Them flowers are dizzank, Coming out swinging.. Great work...

I need a new camera... :(

Thanks homie. Got that SFV to throw down some weight this run.

Killed em D!

:)

@waayne @EveryOneSmokes @delae632 ur game is on proper soo hard to keep up with all this dankness... gotta say those girls are on point.... #Respect your dedication to making these girls shine above all the rest...

Much appreciated. Can't wait to see what you find in them beans bro.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks homie. Got that SFV to throw down some weight this run.

Hell yeah bro looks like she kicked ass, she's been hit good weight for me since she got her on bed, last couple times have been above the 2 mark, so I'm happy wit her performance she no slouch in any respects..

I'm not sure if u had ur new born, but congrats if u did big dog.. We need to meet up in a few weeks to get some smoking in.. All those lady's look taste as hell..

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@delae632 so funny, after i saw the first pic of the suge pure i was like potm... Then i kept scrolling down and realized you have just about the whole fucking year covered with POTM's... absolute murdering shit right there, after every strain i was like i wanna run that next, no that one etc.....

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
@delae632 man those all turned out beautifully!
Your Irene looks really impressive.
Happy Harvest D!

Thanks homie! Not too shabby for how bad I stressed them. lol I need to hurry up and get some Irene trimmed so I can smoke it!

Damn D crushing it this run. How's the Irene smell? Looks to have stacked real nice

I'm trying brotha! She stacked nicely for me. I'm about to run a bunch more right now with that water only method. I'm anxious to see how it compares. Smells really really nice. Sweet and sour notes slightly dominated by OG would be the best way for me to describe it in flower. It was hard for me to get a solid nose on her as the mix of strains in the room created an overwhelming smell of fermenting wine.

@delae632 so funny, after i saw the first pic of the suge pure i was like potm... Then i kept scrolling down and realized you have just about the whole fucking year covered with POTM's... absolute murdering shit right there, after every strain i was like i wanna run that next, no that one etc.....

LMAO Thanks for the words man. Much appreciated.

Hell yeah bro looks like she kicked ass, she's been hit good weight for me since she got her on bed, last couple times have been above the 2 mark, so I'm happy wit her performance she no slouch in any respects..

I'm not sure if u had ur new born, but congrats if u did big dog.. We need to meet up in a few weeks to get some smoking in.. All those lady's look taste as hell..

That's killer man. Glad she's doing well for you bro.

No baby yet! She's a week past due so shit could go down at any moment. It's transplant day so hopefully he lets pops finish that before he makes his appearance. lol We'll have to link up soon for sure. I'll keep a sample pack off to the side for you.

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

Here is Archive Seeds' description of the Irene OG, @Frostynugman

"The Atlanta favourite, The "Irene" OG. From the original source Rudeboi/Grohard, and named after him. An awesomely potent mix of all things OG and Kush from the legendary Socal palate of lip-smacking flavors. The Irene is famous throughout the South East USA where it commands the highest price and is sought after by all those who will pay the fee to enjoy the sophisticated flavor and it's sublimely potent effect".

Latest posts

Top Bottom