= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
N

nightmarecreature

Dick board 3
KEEP ON SURFING!

N

nightmarecreature

You know what..just because I'm a reasonable guy..yeah I'll give you props where its due. You're not bad..but your picture tells a thousand stories. I'd guess based on appearance that you run a non co2 setup w a 12-1300 ppm regimen. Maybe a 1500 ppm boost period but I don't think so. Doubt that would get an old school daily smoker too high..especially if theyve been smoking the og from the late 90s early 00s.

That's just outdoor weed grown in 100+ degree heat puppet. If you knew anything, you would know it was outdoor just by looking at it.

There's also no need to hide that unknown OG AKA Wifi#43.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
thats not the #43 NMC. He mentioned he is testing out another said cut to verify if it's actually what the person said it was. TG's pics are clearly different than that un-named OG. I think everyone should go smoke on the dankest OG they got and have a great weekend. BTW for the few boxing fans...I got Mayweather over Maidana. I think Maidana hits the canvas atleast once this time.

Cheers OG loving fellers:D

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
^^^he might not be able to read but homeboy just brought Warren Buffet into the pre fight interview> one of the richest men in the world supporting him @84 years old. Net worth of $70 billion! I really think he could careless NMC lol. but funny shit though

symbiote420

symbiote420

I think Floyd is a marketing king! He gets to cash in now and in the future for making Maidana look formidable enough to explain Broner's lost to help beef his career back up. Broner's the best thing coming outta TMT after Mayweather ....so don't expect a KO tonite either, that helps Broner save face even more to take the reigns after he stops fighting and starts full time promoting!!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I think Floyd is a marketing king! He gets to cash in now and in the future for making Maidana look formidable enough to explain Broner's lost to help beef his career back up. Broner's the best thing coming outta TMT after Mayweather ....so don't expect a KO tonite either, that helps Broner save face even more to take the reigns after he stops fighting and starts full time promoting!!
very great point! but Broner doesn't have the physical capability that his team wishes he did because he is to slow, and can't hang past the 6th round without getting fatigued. His last fight he struggled against a nobody IMHO. Mayweather promotions needs to stop all the political beef and make some better matches possible.

southstreets

southstreets

Who cares what's better then what.. We all have our likes and dislikes when it comes to herb.. Always reading ppl sayin my cuts better than yours gets old and redundant.. Thanks to everyone posting all the flame in this thread.. I guess I'll go back to just looking at the pics and skipping the comments. Too much bullshit for me lol.. @EveryOneSmokes I think it was taken at 50 days in.. Sorry I don't have the pic skis all you guys do! Keep on rockin everyone!!!

Top Bottom