= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
TK -
IMG 3378

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

Sucks you lost all your cuts, how did that happpen to you?

@ohgee kush The exhaust fan in my veg tent blew out and the girls were straight burned to a crisp from 100+ degree stale heat.. I have a temperature fail-safe in my flower room but not my veg tent, lesson learned.. I can get all my cuts back with ease it was just a bummer to have things fuck up when everything is going well.. I am going to give SFV a try next round as well..

Last edited:
blazedahaze

blazedahaze

Looking on point bro, she's ramping up nice.. Are u in coco or in soil?
Can u share any info on this girl, as she was the center of a discussion a few posts ago...

Thanks for the good vibes @EveryOneSmokes , I run in an organic soil mix that was recommended to me by @waayne, big thanks for that... This is the same cut that @nightmarecreature is referring to.. I think that she is on par with all the other OG's I have ran/run like the Ghost, Fire, SFV, and Valley.. @UNITEDGROOVES' description is spot on with what the smells I am getting, fuely/lemon og funk.. I changed up my base feed this round from botanicare PBP to Vital Earth's base and the aromas coming from the girls are the best yet.. This is my 3rd run with her and seems to be on point but could have fed a little heavier, just under 2 weeks to go.. I will try and post some updates in the next few weeks and once it's dry..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

^^^^Chillin with the homies, smellin the bud
Double parked and I'm talkin to Dub
about who got a plan, who got a plot
whom got got, and who got shot
Cause everybody knows that he got the info...
I want The Bomb just like George Clinton
SKD is down to catch a body
Put on knee deep, we'll turn out your party
You get no love and I thought you knew it
Fool, you know how we do it......

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

That's just outdoor weed grown in 100+ degree heat puppet. If you knew anything, you would know it was outdoor just by looking at it.

There's also no need to hide that unknown OG AKA Wifi#43.
If u have something to say , I already told you how to reach me.. I have no need carry on with this subject any further...

And ur guess is off.. But if u would like to see the #43 I could accommodate that for u..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Who cares what's better then what.. We all have our likes and dislikes when it comes to herb.. Always reading ppl sayin my cuts better than yours gets old and redundant.. Thanks to everyone posting all the flame in this thread.. I guess I'll go back to just looking at the pics and skipping the comments. Too much bullshit for me lol.. @EveryOneSmokes I think it was taken at 50 days in.. Sorry I don't have the pic skis all you guys do! Keep on rockin everyone!!!
Ur welcome to post anything u want man..game recognized game... Keep the gods work..

Top Bottom