= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
N

nightmarecreature

I see alot of props going to TK(Triangle Kush ) the BTY cuts, but in the overall poll, which one is the most preferred? The true favorite. Lol, I can't see the results from the app on this phone!!! Sick ass pics everyone! EOS, YOU are crushin shit dude! Wow!
Quest

As far this poll goes, the TK is the winner. Every OG brings something to the table. The TK and LHB are definitely some of the most potent cuts around. The BTY gets a lot of love because it's dank and it yields.

kgp

kgp

As far this poll goes, the TK is the winner. Every OG brings something to the table. The TK and LHB are definitely some of the most potent cuts around. The BTY gets a lot of love because it's dank and it yields.
ive never had the pleasure. I can say that the ghost is more potent then sfv. Two hits is all it takes me, 3-4 and I'm taking a nap. I can blow a whole sfv joint and be high as fuck, tatses so good, but more daytime. If tk and hb are way more potent than ghost, 1 hitter quitter. I don't even know if I want to fuck with it. Lol Too many times I've been puffing a joint of ghost with a buddy, talking and passing back and forth only to think shit, I shouldn't have smoked the whole thing.

N

nightmarecreature

ive never had the pleasure. I can say that the ghost is more potent then sfv. Two hits is all it takes me, 3-4 and I'm taking a nap. I can blow a whole sfv joint and be high as fuck, tatses so good, but more daytime. If tk and hb are way more potent than ghost, 1 hitter quitter. I don't even know if I want to fuck with it. Lol Too many times I've been puffing a joint of ghost with a buddy, talking and passing back and forth only to think shit, I shouldn't have smoked the whole thing.

I think almost all OGs are on a similar level. The difference in potency is not for instance the difference from smoking non OG to OG. Its more like notches up in potency, not big leaps. For me the TK is stronger than most other OGs and its noticeable but not drastic.

I got the Game Over OG going into flower next round. Its a notch stronger than the TK and right up there with the LHB for potency.

crossfade

crossfade

The BTY is a massive yielder, even on small plants it puts out. Big floppy fan leaves that look like elephant ears and frost from the very start seem to be key in figuring out the real cut from all these BTY S1's.
My first run of the bty is nice big round buds and nice frost but the second run three weeks behind different soil and switched up the fertilizer some and started frosting up much quicker and even better bud formation have not pulled any yet was going to let them go 65 days and then let some go till 70days any one have any harvest time on the bty?I will post some pics this weekend.Everyone is killing it on here very nice thankyou for sharing your pics.

N

nightmarecreature

My first run of the bty is nice big round buds and nice frost but the second run three weeks behind different soil and switched up the fertilizer some and started frosting up much quicker and even better bud formation have not pulled any yet was going to let them go 65 days and then let some go till 70days any one have any harvest time on the bty?I will post some pics this weekend.Everyone is killing it on here very nice thankyou for sharing your pics.

The trichs will tell you when it's ready. Its up to you to decide when to cut it down. I like 40%-50% amber.

crossfade

crossfade

The trichs will tell you when it's ready. Its up to you to decide when to cut it down. I like 40%-50% amber.
I normally scope my buds was just trying to get a general harvest time I like 15 to 25% amber.My kosher and the Jew cut I normally take at 63to67days and the cookies at 70 so they are all looking pretty close to the same Finnish time I will get the 65day tested as well as the 70day to compare results.Thanks for the reply

crossfade

crossfade

20150129 211130
20150129 211455
20150129 211455
soil grown organics bty and g's 5512/12
20150129 210733
20150129 205356
20150129 183026
20150129 183520

20150129 205356
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I normally scope my buds was just trying to get a general harvest time I like 15 to 25% amber.My kosher and the Jew cut I normally take at 63to67days and the cookies at 70 so they are all looking pretty close to the same Finnish time I will get the 65day tested as well as the 70day to compare results.Thanks for the reply

First run of both were rough but I am dialing them in bty I did both the secret recipe and organically at my ratios and both worked well will compare final product when done.
Your ladies are looking real nice! Keep us posted! I'm gonna run my BTY 70 day's or a little beyond maybe 75

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Headband and Triangle Kush...

From the list of ogs ive smoked, i figure my list goes like this.. This is judging only on potency, flavor , bag appeal.. Etc..

LHB
TK
Legend
Ghost
Master Kush (og version)
PK ( og version)
F-cut
Fire
Larry
Sfv
Faceoff
Tahoe
True
High octane
Skywalker (og version)
Valley
Louie 13th
Bty
Valley
Skywalker ( sativa version which is another hybrid og)

Edit: flowers from different growers during the years of sampling..

Last edited:
N

nightmarecreature

Good post! Anyone else care to join?

LHB
TK
HPK
Poison
Ghost
Raskals Fire OG
Private Reserve
Larry