= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
M

mrtokez2

Headband and Triangle Kush...

View attachment 480918 From the list of ogs ive smoked, i figure my list goes like this.. This is judging only on potency, flavor , bag appeal.. Etc..

LHB
TK
Legend
Ghost
Master Kush (og version)
PK ( og version)
F-cut
Fire
Larry
Sfv
Faceoff
Tahoe
True
High octane
Skywalker (og version)
Valley
Louie 13th
Bty
Valley
Skywalker ( sativa version which is another hybrid og)

Edit: flowers from different growers during the years of sampling..

I'm surprised you put bty so low. I personally thought bty was one of the better cuts. Definitely top 2nd tier for me..

M

mrtokez2

Dunno bout no larry but here's some exceptional WiFi og
IMG 20150131 025342

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I'm surprised you put bty so low. I personally thought bty was one of the better cuts. Definitely top 2nd tier for me..
Bty is known more for its yielding potential, but as far as potency its not up there with the rest.. not saying shes not dank she just not as dank as the others on my list.. I would say the top 10 have a potency that is unmatched by the rest, noticeably more potent.. The rest are splitting hairs of different highs...
Also the rascals fire is dank just not top 3 contender status..

For me its a toss up between the TK and HB depending on whats more dialed in..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Good post! Anyone else care to join?

LHB
TK
HPK
Poison
Ghost
Raskals Fire OG
Private Reserve
Larry
SFV
Faceoff
Tahoe
BTY (Real cut)
True
High Octane
XXX OG
Valley
Diablo
Skywalker Sativa (Another S1)
Louie 13th
Abusive
Skywalker OG (Another Hybrid OG)
Hells Angel
Where does your Game Over OG place in your list, if its better than the tk and just as potent as the HB?

waayne

waayne

Thank you for the kind words. Yeah they're all straight ogeez. I've never even smoked a WiFi before let alone cultivate one. I'll take that as a compliment haha
@mrtokez2 Glad you finally found some White Fire bro.The nicer cuts are pretty impressive.
That Wifi nug looks way dense and frosty!
@EveryOneSmokes crushing those beds bro!
Nice work mang!

N

nightmarecreature

Where does your Game Over OG place in your list, if its better than the tk and just as potent as the HB?

It's more potent than the TK, but I dont know if it's stronger than the LHB. Like you said, the dialed cut is going to turn out better. As of right now, its still not determined. The GameOver will be up next in the rotation, I only do outdoor because of my schooling and I have to get opinions on it and test it out. Tstew runs indoor and he'll be running it in a few months, he's slammed right now. I have to get his and his boys opinion on it also. I think the verdict will be around Spring.

Last edited:
Top Bottom